4 am and guess who got into the trash?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i get up to go to the bathroom..i look down the hall....there is something odd....i walk down the hall and see into the living room ....there is trash from out of the kitchen into the living room...a path from the trash can to the slider...i guess they thought they would go outside with their ill gotten gains...hubby watched the game last night and did shut the lid on the trash...he offered to get up and pick up the trash but i dont have the heart to make him do that....after all...he never in his wildest dreams thought he would ever have 7 domestic companions ....he lectured me the other night....on 7 is it...no more...dont consider it...dont think about it....dont drag anything else home period...i agreed.....at which he barked...i swear he barked at me...this is the same thing i told you when we had 5 pets...

i ask him if i agreed at that time......ouchie....if looks could kill lol

my defense....i never hid anything from him...he knew from the beginning....when you marry a witch...you accept the life...i dont think he will ever get over the spiders.....and cobwebs

Make sure ya lids are on tight on the garbage cans...

... dogs, cats, raccoons, bears'll pry the lids off.
:eusa_shifty:

we bungie cord the outside cans.....he even attempted hanging them in the tree....the bear/raccoons/cats/dogs torn that can right down...there are small bears ...large raccoons...my cats & dogs

i always feel sorry for city peeps who move to the country and begin to feed the raccoons

Only seven - you need one more critter for a 'spare'!

That's why I'm looking for 2 more kittons: we can each have a lapcat, and there'll be one to fill in if someone has to get up and use the box .......

Forum List

Back