Pit Bull Attack.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Just went to my friend's house and his pit bulls slobbered all over me..they were so happy. Both of them think they are lap dogs. I stink like pit bull now.

Ugh.

Shower time.

540362_4414329829057_1174433400_n_zps42537505.jpg

Sorta reminded me of my friend's dogs.

The "after" photo that is.

Just went to my friend's house and his pit bulls slobbered all over me..they were so happy. Both of them think they are lap dogs. I stink like pit bull now.

Ugh.

Shower time.

They are affectionate, aren't they?

I don't get this part though ....how do you post from the shower?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_gQy7T9F4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_gQy7T9F4[/ame]

Last edited:

Ugh.

Shower time.

meh... what a disappointment... I thought pit bulls were supposed to eat libs for breakfast... ;-)

Ugh.

Shower time.

meh... what a disappointment... I thought pit bulls were supposed to eat libs for breakfast... ;-)

Of course you'll know that, if a pitbull is humping your leg, the correct course of action is to fake an orgasm.

Reasonable solution nevertheless opposed by Pit Bull owners: Legally identify the breed as "dangerous animals." This means if they bite someone, it is presumed to be the owners' fault. If they are such cuddly teddy bears, there shouldn't be a problem with this law, right?

Reasonable solution nevertheless opposed by Pit Bull owners: Legally identify the breed as "dangerous animals." This means if they bite someone, it is presumed to be the owners' fault. If they are such cuddly teddy bears, there shouldn't be a problem with this law, right?

All breeds have the possibility of attack people. The focus is on Pit Bulls because their are so many irresponsible pit bull owners. Nothing in their genetics gives them a predesposition for violence against humans. They were bred to fight other dogs.

Which didn't seem to work on these dogs by the way. Since it was a much smaller dog that was chasing them around.

All breeds have the possibility of attack people. The focus is on Pit Bulls because their are so many irresponsible pit bull owners. Nothing in their genetics gives them a predesposition for violence against humans. They were bred to fight other dogs.

Which didn't seem to work on these dogs by the way. Since it was a much smaller dog that was chasing them around.

Hmm. Sounds like we need to pan Pits :)

Pan?

Like Peter Pan?

A frying pan?

Or Pan of Greek Mythology?

Pan?

Like Peter Pan?

A frying pan?

Or Pan in "A mid summer's night dream"?

lol! Ban foooooool

Thanks for confirming my thesis. By the way, I don't advocate banning them, just holding their owners responsible.

Forum List

Back