Pit Bull Attack.

Just went to my friend's house and his pit bulls slobbered all over me..they were so happy. Both of them think they are lap dogs. I stink like pit bull now.

Ugh.

Shower time.

We must ban these dangerous dogs immediately, lest they slobber all over an innocent child!!!

Pit bulls were historically referred to as nanny dogs they were very good with children and would portecy them with their own lives. Pit bulls that are unpredictable might be too inbred.

I just wish that people wouldn't let their dog lick their kids' faces. They should know the dog could get really sick.

Last edited:
A friend of mine owned a cab company, in the office 24/7 was an american pitbull named...errrr bull.
Bull never barked, his head was as big as a tyranasaurus's the dog was huge and super powerful.
He used to greet everyone coming "IN" the office with a wagging friendly tail, then when you sat he promptly buried his snout in your crotch and stared up at you and growled a horrifying im gonna rip your nuts off growl, if you didnt sit he still buried his snout and your crotch and made you soil your shorts..it scared the living hell out of everyone, this of course my sadistic friend found hilariously amusing..I used to stand outside the office and tell my buddy to lock his arse in the garage...what a scary sucker that dog was and im not naturally afraid of dogs

A friend of mine owned a cab company, in the office 24/7 was an american pitbull named...errrr bull.
Bull never barked, his head was as big as a tyranasaurus's the dog was huge and super powerful.
He used to greet everyone coming "IN" the office with a wagging friendly tail, then when you sat he promptly buried his snout in your crotch and stared up at you and growled a horrifying im gonna rip your nuts off growl, if you didnt sit he still buried his snout and your crotch and made you soil your shorts..it scared the living hell out of everyone, this of course my sadistic friend found hilariously amusing..I used to stand outside the office and tell my buddy to lock his arse in the garage...what a scary sucker that dog was and im not naturally afraid of dogs

Yeah, I knew a guy with two rottweillers.
A male and a bitch.

The male, if an intruder came onto the property would go absolutely nuts.
It had to be kept penned or tied up because it would instantly want to rip the throat out of anyone that it saw on its territory.

The bitch, on the other hand, would keep quiet, not even making her presence obvious, until you had gone onto the property and closed the gate/door behind you.........

They were scary dogs!!!!

Pit bulls were historically referred to as nanny dogs they were very good with children and would portecy them with their own lives. Pit bulls that are unpredictable might be too inbred.

I love Pit Bulls. They are gorgeous animals.

Reasonable solution nevertheless opposed by Pit Bull owners: Legally identify the breed as "dangerous animals." This means if they bite someone, it is presumed to be the owners' fault. If they are such cuddly teddy bears, there shouldn't be a problem with this law, right?

All breeds have the possibility of attack people. The focus is on Pit Bulls because their are so many irresponsible pit bull owners. Nothing in their genetics gives them a predesposition for violence against humans. They were bred to fight other dogs.Which didn't seem to work on these dogs by the way. Since it was a much smaller dog that was chasing them around.

That is exactly correct. Matter of fact, violence against humans was not a desirable trait.
Reaon being that if you were fighting your dog, the other dogs handler had to be able to check your dog without being bit. Also if your dog was injured in the ring, you would want to be able to tend to your dog, again without being bit.

That being said, if the breed is mistreated enough by people, they will bite humans. And the bites will be bad news. And they have a tendency to keep on biting. Till they are stopped and stopping them may not be easy.

Great dogs but American Bulldogs are smarter, bigger and better tempered. IMO.

540362_4414329829057_1174433400_n_zps42537505.jpg

Sorta reminded me of my friend's dogs.

The "after" photo that is.

bless your friend.

what a wonderful world he created for such a sweet guy who has seen some bad times.

Kiss that slobber box for me next time you see him

Reasonable solution nevertheless opposed by Pit Bull owners: Legally identify the breed as "dangerous animals." This means if they bite someone, it is presumed to be the owners' fault. If they are such cuddly teddy bears, there shouldn't be a problem with this law, right?

All breeds have the possibility of attack people. The focus is on Pit Bulls because their are so many irresponsible pit bull owners. Nothing in their genetics gives them a predesposition for violence against humans. They were bred to fight other dogs.

Which didn't seem to work on these dogs by the way. Since it was a much smaller dog that was chasing them around.

Had a coworkers who raised his oitbull from.a.new born pup. Got a new wife, then a new baby. Pit bull killed the child out of no where. Dont understand that one since he did not train that dog to fight but it happened. He is a mess now, his wife blames him and he has a dead baby.

Happy holidays! ( I don't care what anyone says, I don't trust pit bulls. Every owner who.had one that attacked someone said the same thing, not my dog.).

some dogs are growl players.

that cute little puppy you see in my avie is a growl player.

He is now 90lbs and has a head the size of a horse ( hes half bennese mountain dog).

a growl player is a dog who growls as a part of play.

For all you morons that don't know shit about The American Pit Bull Terrier:
They are the only breed on earth that was bred to show no aggression to human beings!
80% of all so called Pit Bull attacks are mixed bred dogs - mutts!
They don't make the top ten list on police dog bite reports even though many are misidenified mutts!
They were called the childrens nursemaids during WWII !
There was never a problem with the breed until they became popular with the blacks, and of course they
ruined the dogs reputation with the ignorant - like they ruin everything else, society itself! You libs are the most cowardly bunch of morons on the plannet - your scared of guns, dogs - anything that is formidable except blacks - the scurge of society. You wan't to take all power from the citizens, because your sheep.
Dogs are man's best friend - they want to please their owners! A dogs action is the result of their owners action / inaction. The breed is not dangerous - the owners are dangerous. You liberals are the most dangerous - you will ruin this country!

Pit bulls are simply much. much stronger, especially in the jaws, than most other dogs.

Pekes are probably the NASTIEST, most territorial dogs around. But it hard for one of them to rip your face off. They aren't very big.

Smaller dog, smaller damage.

Plus, pitties have a rep. Maybe deserved, maybe not. Dalmatians are one of the hardest breeds to train and control. Every time Disney releases a movie about them, little kids want one for a pet, but when they actually GET one, and find out what a handful they are ...................... but they are viewed as cuddly and cute.

Pit bulls are simply much. much stronger, especially in the jaws, than most other dogs.

Pekes are probably the NASTIEST, most territorial dogs around. But it hard for one of them to rip your face off. They aren't very big.

Smaller dog, smaller damage.

Plus, pitties have a rep. Maybe deserved, maybe not. Dalmatians are one of the hardest breeds to train and control. Every time Disney releases a movie about them, little kids want one for a pet, but when they actually GET one, and find out what a handful they are ...................... but they are viewed as cuddly and cute.
Don't you realize that liberals want to take everything that's formidable you can own. They start with pit bulls - then it's all big dogs etc. The good news is pit bulls are rising in popularity with white dog owners who are for the most part responsible. Pit bulls are a true American breed - if you don't like them, you are unamerican, and you can eat shit and die!

They are the only breed on earth that was bred to show no aggression to human beings!
They don't make the top ten list on police dog bite reports even though many are misidenified mutts!
There was never a problem with the breed until they became popular with the blacks, and of course they
ruined the dogs reputation with the ignorant - like they ruin everything else, society itself! You libs are the most cowardly bunch of morons on the plannet - your scared of guns, dogs - anything that is formidable except blacks - the scurge of society. You wan't to take all power from the citizens, because your sheep.
Dogs are man's best friend - they want to please their owners! A dogs action is the result of their owners action / inaction. The breed is not dangerous - the owners are dangerous. You liberals are the most dangerous - you will ruin this country!

I agree'd with everything you said until you started talking about blacks and libs-then you got into cuckoo bananas territory.

I think Pit Bulls are great pets if you are a responsible owner and know how to hanlde them and yes they are good with children.

BUT, they are a powerful dog, and if they want to, they could do some serious damage. All depends on the owner!!

I agree'd with everything you said until you started talking about blacks and libs-then you got into cuckoo bananas territory.

I think Pit Bulls are great pets if you are a responsible owner and know how to hanlde them and yes they are good with children.

BUT, they are a powerful dog, and if they want to, they could do some serious damage. All depends on the owner!!
Nothing coockoo about it. Like I said - they are formidable, and libs want to take our power whether it's guns, dogs - whatever. Blacks have absolutely given the breed a bad reputation! It started with the dumb ass war on drugs ( hows that going ). These dogs were associated with drug dealers, and demonized because of it. The so called pit bull attacks were mostley inner city = black. Nothing pisses me off more than someone who demonizes an American treasure - The American Pit Bull Terrier without ever owning one - like Bill O'Reilly.

Forum List

Back