Zone1 cable companies and stream services are possibly becoming greedier

See50

May 26, 2022
He my nightmare Twilight Zone. I have TCM History Channel and Adult Swim. I also had it as part of the service of cable on the internet . Until four days ago, I was able to get this thing online too, but all of a sudden I was denied access, only on the cable. I contacted my service provider, wow and they denied having anything to do with this. They claim it was the companies that put the streams. I contacted them and they gave me the run around dozens of times Check your browser, check your service provider . Nothing was wrong with everything was okay, except repeating the same bull . I don't know whether it's my provider doing this the company that offers the stream or both that is guilty. They are denying things . I suspect the head of Time Warner and the other corporations are taking the internet channels and separating them from their cable sisters and separating them for extra service to increase profit and worse not letting us know. I hope I'm not the only one who is experiencing this.

He my nightmare Twilight Zone. I have TCM History Channel and Adult Swim. I also had it as part of the service of cable on the internet . Until four days ago, I was able to get this thing online too, but all of a sudden I was denied access, only on the cable. I contacted my service provider, wow and they denied having anything to do with this. They claim it was the companies that put the streams. I contacted them and they gave me the run around dozens of times Check your browser, check your service provider . Nothing was wrong with everything was okay, except repeating the same bull . I don't know whether it's my provider doing this the company that offers the stream or both that is guilty. They are denying things . I suspect the head of Time Warner and the other corporations are taking the internet channels and separating them from their cable sisters and separating them for extra service to increase profit and worse not letting us know. I hope I'm not the only one who is experiencing this.
The title of the thread is absurd and an insult to cable and streaming. Those companies have always been as greedy as they can be. Nothing new here.

it seems like a lot of greed in different sectors since Briben took office .

Forum List

Back