Pilgrim's HR 3200 Must Read Pages

HR 3200 you can quick jump to the pages in this pdf pretty easily.

Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." (Yes, it really says that.)

This Bill really sucks

Your "Pilgram's bill" does really suck, but it has nothing to do with the actual house bill.

Every one of those claims is not in the bill and you can tell what few words come from bill, they are in quotes, and what words were added by GOP think tanks and then circulated by the GOP Hate-run media.

Even in the rare case where they do actually use only the words found in the bill, like pg 203 above, they again misrepresent what it says. If you are observant, you see a period after the word "tax" and within the quotation marks.

A standard technique used by professional liars is to tell enough truth and then SHUT UP. In the bill the sentence didn't end at the word "tax," so an honest quotation should have ended with "tax ..." Now what was left out was that the tax was not a tax FOR THE PURPOSE OF A TAX CREDIT.

We have a teachable moment here.
Once you learn the tricks the CON$ use to deliberately deceive, you will see that they use the same dishonest tricks over and over no matter what the topic.

pg 203
‘‘(4) NOT TREATED AS TAX IMPOSED BY THIS CHAPTER FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES.—The tax im-14
posed under this section shall not be treated as tax 15
imposed by this chapter for purposes of determining 16
the amount of any credit
under this chapter or for 17
purposes of section 55.’’. 18

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
- Samuel Butler

Last edited:
I can't help but notice you won't give credit to your source of this GOP scripted, GOP Hate-Run media distributed crapola. It certainly didn't come from the bill YOU never read!!!

So let me help you:
Blood of Tyrants

I tried to give him ample opportunity to confess... but wasn't really going to push the issue because I wanted to actually go through a point with him and show him how they were lying to him. Oh well... :eusa_shhh:

I can't help but notice you won't give credit to your source of this GOP scripted, GOP Hate-Run media distributed crapola. It certainly didn't come from the bill YOU never read!!!

So let me help you:
Blood of Tyrants

I tried to give him ample opportunity to confess... but wasn't really going to push the issue because I wanted to actually go through a point with him and show him how they were lying to him. Oh well... :eusa_shhh:

CON$ never confess or admit anything.

As the spirit of the thread is to prove/disprove the claims, and as i have shown when one is disproven i will agree that is inaccurate, i have only one thing to say to the two of you

strawman.png

Oh and your "cons" "Gop" crap yeah there's another picture to describe what your peddling there

RedHerringLogo.jpg

Last edited:
You have failed to grasp the concept of a straw man.

The straw man is your problem in this debate, not ours.

ok i'll lump you in with them now.

You three are holding me up as a straw man when i am fully willing to concede ANY point from the OP if you are willing to prove it wrong.

Continue on straw man, i'll put my lighter away so you dont get burnt any worse.

But you failed the first test. You have yet to establish that your FREEPER treatise is not a straw man, which you can't, because you are arguing a misrepresentation which is ALREADY a straw man at the outset.

You brought the straw man.

Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." (Yes, it really says that.)

This Bill really sucks

Your "Pilgram's bill" does really suck, but it has nothing to do with the actual house bill.

Every one of those claims is not in the bill and you can tell what few words come from bill, they are in quotes, and what words were added by GOP think tanks and then circulated by the GOP Hate-run media.

Even in the rare case where they do actually use only the words found in the bill, like pg 203 above, they again misrepresent what it says. If you are observant, you see a period after the word "tax" and within the quotation marks.

A standard technique used by professional liars is to tell enough truth and then SHUT UP. In the bill the sentence didn't end at the word "tax," so an honest quotation should have ended with "tax ..." Now what was left out was that the tax was not a tax FOR THE PURPOSE OF A TAX CREDIT.

Once you learn the tricks the CON$ use to deliberately deceive, you will see that they use the same dishonest tricks over and over no matter what the topic.

pg 203
‘‘(4) NOT TREATED AS TAX IMPOSED BY THIS CHAPTER FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES.—The tax im-14
the amount of any credit

- Samuel Butler

ok i'll lump you in with them now.

You three are holding me up as a straw man when i am fully willing to concede ANY point from the OP if you are willing to prove it wrong.

Continue on straw man, i'll put my lighter away so you dont get burnt any worse.

BALONEY!!!
You have YET to "concede" that the Pg 203 claim is wrong!!!

Furthermore the deliberately dishonest representation of a partial sentence as a whole sentence not only discredits the honesty of the entire post, but also it shows PREMEDITATION.

This is what CON$ do. Not a single CON$ervative has ever read the bill so, first they pretend to have read the bill by pretending to quote from the bill, then they condemn anyone who doesn't buy their lie for not reading the bill the CON$ never read. Then they require YOU to read the bill and prove their lies are lies, rather than them prove their lies aren't lies.

After you expose something from their source as deliberately dishonest, they are still unsatisfied, you must still prove ALL their other lies are lies or their lies stand as fact.
Never do they acknowledge that even if the ONUS wasn't on the liar to prove his lies weren't lies from the start, which it was, the ONUS shifts to the liar to prove the rest of their claims, after their dishonesty has been shown at least once.

So nothing in the OP is true until YOU can prove it is true.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith;
he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.

- Shakespeare.

Last edited:
How come the OP posted non attributed Freeper nonsense and didn't provide the actual portions of the [not yet a bill] in the first place?

Truth be told, we already went through the primer elsewhere, this is regurge.

This Bill really sucks

pg 203
the amount of any credit

- Samuel Butler

How come nobody has posted a direct quote from the bill to prove PP is wrong?
I see lots of accusations but no proof.

I can never understand why CON$ expect the dumb act to work, either that or I'm "nobody." :cuckoo:

And this is what I love about CON$, after you have already given them what they asked for, they pretend you didn't and they truly expect to be taken seriously!?!

How come the OP posted non attributed Freeper nonsense and didn't provide the actual portions of the [not yet a bill] in the first place?

The OP posted a link to his source, so far all you have done is stamp your feet and call him a liar without actually providing anything more to back up your position.
Oh wait, you did call him a "freeper", that must make you right. :lol:

The OP posted a link to his source, so far all you have done is stamp your feet and call him a liar without actually providing anything more to back up your position.

NO......we outed his source, the blood of tyrants tennessee freeper asshole.......we all know how to get to HR3200......

Try to keep up.

The OP did NOT post a link to his source even after being asked for it!
I posted the link to his copy & paste.

The OP posted a link to the BILL demanding others read the bill, he obviously never read, and prove the freeper lies were lies, otherwise the freeper lies stand as facts.

NO......we outed his source, the blood of tyrants tennessee freeper asshole.......we all know how to get to HR3200......

Try to keep up.

Oh gee, the website that hosted the HR3200 must have somehow made HR3200 appear different on it than if he had posted a link to THOMAS (Library of Congress) :cuckoo:
You still didn't provide any proof to support yourself or disprove what he said. (aside from what he already admitted to).

Last edited:

Try to keep up.

Oh gee, the website that hosted the HR3200 must have somehow made HR3200 appear different on it than if he had posted a link to THOMAS (Library of Congress) :cuckoo:

You're really that stupid aren't you?

We are not arguing the source of HR3200. That's not the source of the OP.

The OP did NOT post a link to his source even after being asked for it!
I posted the link to his copy & paste.

The OP posted a link to the BILL demanding others read the bill, he obviously never read, and prove the freeper lies were lies, otherwise the freeper lies stand as facts.
Go back to the OP, the link is there.

Oh really einstein? So you saw what was posted in the op on that link, didja? seriously?

Try to keep up.

You still didn't provide any proof to support yourself or disprove what he said. (aside from what he already admitted to).

I'm always amazed by just how doggedly CON$ cling to the dumb act.

The words in the OP, attributed to the pages in the bill, did not come from the bill except for the very few words in QUOTATION MARKS.

The words, dishonestly posted as coming from the bill by the OP, were OUTED as coming from the CON$ervative GOP disinformation machine.
Get it???

I'm thinking it's not an act. They seem to have virulent egos, so they wouldn't admit they were stupid when they were just being obtuse.

They're actually stupid.

I'm thinking it's not an act. They seem to have virulent egos, so they wouldn't admit they were stupid when they were just being obtuse.

They're actually stupid.

I still think it's an act, because they have a rationalization that, if you repeat a lie BELIEVING the lie to be the truth, then you are not a liar. So ignorance becomes a license to lie for them.

I believe CON$ play dumb to convince themselves that they are not liars.

Forum List

Back