Piers Morgan interviews MTG about "Jewish Space lasers"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Unfortunately we will have to wait for proof of this. Ms Greene was unable to produce any evidence for this anti semitic trope.

Maybe she should ask trump or fellow anti semite Nick Fuentes to explain the nuts and bolts of this theory ?

We would all like to know how they did it.

Unfortunately we will have to wait for proof of this. Ms Greene was unable to produce any evidence for this anti semitic trope.

Maybe she should ask trump or fellow anti semite Nick Fuentes to explain the nuts and bolts of this theory ?

We would all like to know how they did it.
In other words she debunked those asinine claims. She never once said “Jewish Space lasers”. Totally fabricated lie by the left.

Marener :

But according the link provided by the jihadi and op for this topic I will tell that libs are lying to you:

“Ms Greene herself never used the words “Jewish space lasers”, which was coined by her critics as a catchy shorthand for her apparent views.”

Marener :

But according the link provided by the jihadi and op for this topic I will tell that libs are lying to you:

“Ms Greene herself never used the words “Jewish space lasers”, which was coined by her critics as a catchy shorthand for her apparent views.”
They were paraphrasing for humorous effect, obviously. It’s not a lie.

The only very bad mistake she made was not thinking more carefully before blabbing . Very stupid or badly advised .

IMHO she is certainly correct if she believes DEW was used then and this year in Maui.
But you cannot start blubbing Black Ops material which is beyond Top Secret without realising that there will be severe repercussions .
Her further insinuations , both direct and indirect , are as true, but no person in the public eye in their right mind should publicly name names that are such sensitive material .

In other words she debunked those asinine claims. She never once said “Jewish Space lasers”. Totally fabricated lie by the left.
Nobody said she did.

The halfwit pile of crap liked and agreed with a conspiracy post about it.

Here is what the crazy bitch said… space lasers caused a fire and blamed a handful of Jews:

IMG_0379.jpeg

Forgetting DEW from satellites , this is tasty

Antarctica whistleblower, Eric Hecker came forward as part of Dr Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project and made the following statement:
In 2010, I was selected to go down to the South Pole Station in Antarctica for an entire year by Raytheon Polar Services as an employee of a third party contractor for the National Science Foundation. I functioned in a dual capacity as a tradesman and a firefighter. My responsibilities required me to be more informed than most of my crew and offered me complete access to the facilities. What I learned from this unique experience needs to be shared with the entire world.
The technology at the South Pole Station certainly can do what is its primary purposes – and unfortunately, much more.
The IceCube Neutrino Detector is presented as a ‘passive listening device’ for the purpose of the science as presented but I’m going to skip right through the chase, Folks. I have provided documentation that proves that 5,160 what they call ‘DOMs’ that are embedded in the ice can actually transmit at 2,057 Volts each.
That gives a long list of things to consider. It is effectively a multi-faceted Directed Energy Weapons platform that I will list, rapidly a few things that it can do:
Vehicle detection – we’re learning that these off-world craft, on-world craft, ours or from any other nation are also emitting neutrinos, so this makes the South Pole Station effectively an air traffic control station for this new level of equipment that nobody’s discussing.
In addition to the ability to detect neutrinos and the exotic vehicles, I provided documentation that this is also a system for the faster-than-light communications.
In the past, Gary McKinnon has hacked NASA, found the off-world fleet, the list of captains and it’s apparent that if we have faster-than-light vehicles moving throughout the system, we’re going to need faster-than-light communications. This is that facility.
Unfortunately, I have other bad news. The season that I was there, in 2010 to 2011, we converted from construction to operations in maintenance in both the elevated station and the Detector Array.
Unfortunately, when they fired it up, that was when we had the earthquakes [1 & 2] in Christchurch, New Zealand.
There were two incidental shots, where they were able to target it correctly. This is an earthquake-generating device, as well.
These are the weapons of war we have to deal with now – and what Raytheon’s hiding.
There’s an ELF system at the South Pole Station and when I arrived, I was told it was off, dismantled and completely defunct. In my work, I will rapidly just tell you that I had to figure out the circuitry for certain other repairs and I found that this system is, in fact completely energized, up and running and being utilized with the other systems for nefarious purposes, as well.
The Atmospheric Research Observatory is in what we call the ‘Clean Air Sector’. I witnessed ------ etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back