QAnon fears that Taylor-Greene's obsession with Jewish space lasers will distract her from battling baby-scarfing cannibals!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:cuckoo:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—QAnon leaders are increasingly concerned that Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene’s obsession with Jewish space lasers is distracting her from her core mission of battling baby-eating cannibals.​
In an emergency meeting of QAnon elders, the conspiracy theorists issued a communiqué warning Greene to “stay on point.”​
“We sent you to Washington as an anti-cannibal candidate for a reason,” the communiqué read. “Your focus on Jewish space lasers, while totally valid, may impair your effectiveness in defeating the international baby-eating cabal.”​
Greene responded by saying that, while she was “capable of multitasking,” she had received QAnon’s message “loud and clear.”​
“The great thing about QAnon is we can always discuss things rationally, despite Bernie Sanders’s attempts to control our minds with his Jewish magic mittens,” she said.​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—QAnon leaders are increasingly concerned that Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene’s obsession with Jewish space lasers is distracting her from her core mission of battling baby-eating cannibals.​
In an emergency meeting of QAnon elders, the conspiracy theorists issued a communiqué warning Greene to “stay on point.”​
“We sent you to Washington as an anti-cannibal candidate for a reason,” the communiqué read. “Your focus on Jewish space lasers, while totally valid, may impair your effectiveness in defeating the international baby-eating cabal.”​
Greene responded by saying that, while she was “capable of multitasking,” she had received QAnon’s message “loud and clear.”​
“The great thing about QAnon is we can always discuss things rationally, despite Bernie Sanders’s attempts to control our minds with his Jewish magic mittens,” she said.​

Check and see if you have Taylorgreene Derangement Syndrome.I see it spreading and there is no vaccine for it.

Check and see if you have Taylorgreene Derangement Syndrome.I see it spreading and there is no vaccine for it.

And who would want one. This shit is friggin' hilarious.

I think my fave is still the plot where Hillary Clinton rips the face off teenage girls and wears it as a mask. Actual bat guano reads that and goes "good FUCK somebody actually voted for this?"

I'm fairly convinced Marjorie Taylor-Greene is a robot built by Lauren Boebert and Madison :gay: Cawthorn, to make them look almost rational by comparison.

I think my fave is still the plot where Hillary Clinton rips the face off teenage girls and wears it as a mask. Actual bat guano reads that and goes "good FUCK somebody actually voted for this?"

I'm fairly convinced Marjorie Taylor-Greene is a robot built by Lauren Boebert and Madison :gay: Cawthorn, to make them look almost rational by comparison.

Doubt if there's a way to make Boebert look "almost rational" ;)

CO.Boebert.Militia_5.23.20-1000x569.jpeg

Kind of reminds me of 70 million cock gobblers saying Trump was an agent for Russia and a spy for Putin.....................................LOLOL.....How fucking stupid. So you got some nutty bitch in congress...I can think of 4 other bitches even nuttier.

Kind of reminds me of 70 million cock gobblers saying Trump was an agent for Russia and a spy for Putin.....................................LOLOL.....How fucking stupid. So you got some nutty bitch in congress...I can think of 4 other bitches even nuttier.

Uh HUH.
The subject in this thread not only advocated executing sitting members of Congress, not only denied and directly insulted the surviving parents of school gun slaughter, not only tried to weasel out of her street harassment video by suggesting she was George Soros in disguise, but also promulgated a story that said Hillary Clinton would rip the faces off teenage girls, wear that face as a mask, and drink their blood to derive "special powers".

That's what you have to beat. By all means, show the class what you got.

Take off the tons of make up and viola, nothing...

The one on the right is staring at her boobies and thinking, "if girls didn't have boobies we'd have no reason to talk to them".

The one on the right is staring at her boobies and thinking, "if girls didn't have boobies we'd have no reason to talk to them".

He totally IS on a booby watch isn't he? "Now fetch us a cold beer Bitch!" :D

Actually she'd be a lot more agreeable if she was packing a viola instead of death tools.

What a choice that boils down to:
"I bring music" versus
"I bring death".
Decisions decisions....

LOLOL................If any of you jokers had her your dicks would look like you came out of being in freezing water for an hour....lolol

She would laugh and point.

Actually she'd be a lot more agreeable if she was packing a viola instead of death tools.

"I bring music" versus
"I bring death".
Decisions decisions....

Boebert & Taylor-Green would be more agreeable even if they were packing an accordion and playing bad polka music. :)

E6zUQZ2z31LcYXYBuMnJ-cFmBBmj4EtgsJ_3mLXHsJNbC0Eln0zLiHWLVmDfVezyY5njHZ5_NOJuo1P6iwnLdhG3qadpLV_hHrGOW7OAlZI7U1KFlfd7s9eDi-4SkvFdqeDh_6K603cEXDdRkYw05QJSN4VVAEgp_N8

LOLOL................If any of you jokers had her your dicks would look like you came out of being in freezing water for an hour....lolol

She would laugh and point.

I have no idea what the fuck was supposed to mean but I guess it's a lesson to us all about the dangers of snorting bleach.

"I bring music" versus
"I bring death".
Decisions decisions....

Boebert & Taylor-Green would be more agreeable even if they were packing an accordion and playing bad polka music. :)

E6zUQZ2z31LcYXYBuMnJ-cFmBBmj4EtgsJ_3mLXHsJNbC0Eln0zLiHWLVmDfVezyY5njHZ5_NOJuo1P6iwnLdhG3qadpLV_hHrGOW7OAlZI7U1KFlfd7s9eDi-4SkvFdqeDh_6K603cEXDdRkYw05QJSN4VVAEgp_N8

Polka viola --- now there's sump'm ya don't hear every day....

Forum List

Back