Piers Morgan interviews MTG about "Jewish Space lasers"

Here is what the crazy bitch said… space lasers caused a fire and blamed a handful of Jews:

View attachment 859710
She never “blamed Jews”, she pointed out the obvious cronyism of Kimmel, PG&E, Rothschild, Jerry Brown, and Feinstein’s husband. All getting fat tax dollars and protection from the government. Everything with these corrupt Dems is about laundering tax money into their own pockets.

Then she talks about other people talking about “lasers” causing fires. She literally says “I don’t know anything about that”. That’s hardly pushing a conspiracy theory about “Jewish Space Lasers”.

Nobody said she did.

The halfwit pile of crap liked and agreed with a conspiracy post about it.
What conspiracy?

Solaren is developing a method to transmit energy directly to earth. It wouldn’t look like a laser but it is a beam of high energy. Enough to generate electricity.

This is from their website:

IMG_5287.jpeg

I posted the Facebook post. It was clear. She said space lasers caused fires and blamed prominent Jews. She’s batshit crazy.

I posted the Facebook post. It was clear. She said space lasers caused fires and blamed prominent Jews. She’s batshit crazy.
Shes also big friends with Nick Fuentes. Americas biggest anti semite who is also a big mate of trump.
I domt know why the boneheads deny this.

Greene never used the phrase “Jewish space lasers” or accused Jews of anything

That is a lib lie
They read out her words back to her and she couldnt deny them. I know she was only there to sell her book but she was badly over matched by a journo who is known as Piers Moron over here.

Talking over people and ignoring questions is not a decent interview technique..It just shows that you are a low grade conservative slag.

Greene never used the phrase “Jewish space lasers” or accused Jews of anything

That is a lib lie
She blamed the Rothschilds, a common anti-Semitic trope.

Marjorie Traitor Gazpacho claimed they used blue lasers from a satellite to start the California wildfires to make space for a high speed rail project.

Thus, "Jewish space laser".

All caught up now?

When seen in context, MTG's Jewish space laser post makes her look even worse.

jewish-space-laser.jpg

They read out her words back to her and she couldnt deny them. I know she was only there to sell her book but she was badly over matched by a journo who is known as Piers Moron over here.

Talking over people and ignoring questions is not a decent interview technique..It just shows that you are a low grade conservative slag.
She did deny the phrase “Jewish space laser”

Which was the favorite lib lie being used against her

Other crack addict conspiracy theories to which Georgia's transgender congresswoman adheres:

Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition.

9/11 was an inside job.

Parkland High School, Sandy Hook, and the Las Vegas mass shootings were all false flags.

"Zionist supremacists” are conspiring to flood Europe with Muslim migrants in order to replace the white populations there.

A missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

Eating a hamburger will cause you to be electrically shocked.

Last edited:
:laughing0301:

Above criticism for using a space laser to start California's wildfires? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. Thanks for showing us just how deep into insanity you all have become.
Now you are retreating from the lib Jewish smear of Greene

Thats something at least

Forum List

Back