QAnon fears that Taylor-Greene's obsession with Jewish space lasers will distract her from battling baby-scarfing cannibals!

LOLOL................If any of you jokers had her your dicks would look like you came out of being in freezing water for an hour....lolol

She would laugh and point.

I have no idea what the fuck was supposed to mean but I guess it's a lesson to us all about the dangers of snorting bleach.
Strong conserv women make you gender confused males hung like a 3 yr old when you see them. Like getting out of a cold pool. You really didn't get my original post. Is this better?

LOLOL................If any of you jokers had her your dicks would look like you came out of being in freezing water for an hour....lolol

She would laugh and point.

I have no idea what the fuck was supposed to mean but I guess it's a lesson to us all about the dangers of snorting bleach.
Strong conserv women make you gender confused males hung like a 3 yr old when you see them. Like getting out of a cold pool. You really didn't get my original post. Is this better?

No. I guess it's because I gave up comic books when I was like 11. :dunno:
It does sound like you need a doctor though.

Forum List

Back