Philosophical differences...GOP vs. DNC

37524130_1121908354601096_1290349535977013248_n.jpg
Show me a federal government program and I’ll show you miserable people involved

Republicans appeal to your fears and hatred
They offer you reasons why you are struggling

Pay no attention to those mega millionaires who are paying lower and lower wages while demanding you work harder

Your problems are due to a welfare mother with three kids, those Mexicans picking crops and a gay couple who wants to get married

You mean like Joe Biden saying that the GOP will put blacks back in chains? That kind of fear mongering?

Or is it like screaming the Bush lied about WMD's and needs to be impeached and tried as a war criminal and that he helped participate in 9/11?

That kind of hatred?
Bush did lie about WMDs....anything it took to get his war with Saddam

His blunder cost 6000 American lives and 100,000 Iraqis

He should have been impeached.....not for taking us to war, but engaging in torture

Really? So American intelligence agencies did not agree with this assumption?

Do tell.
They gave Bush the intelligence he demanded and overlooked reports that Saddam was not a threat

So yes or no, the intelligence said that Iraq had WMD's?
No

In fact, intelligence immediately prior to the attack said no
Both Hans Blix and the UN urged Bush not to attack

You mean like Joe Biden saying that the GOP will put blacks back in chains? That kind of fear mongering?

Or is it like screaming the Bush lied about WMD's and needs to be impeached and tried as a war criminal and that he helped participate in 9/11?

That kind of hatred?

He should have been impeached.....not for taking us to war, but engaging in torture

Do tell.
They gave Bush the intelligence he demanded and overlooked reports that Saddam was not a threat

No

Interesting. Just like intelligence today has no conclusive evidence that Trump colluded with Russia?

Well I guess they don't lie

Who knew?

Do tell.

No

Interesting. Just like intelligence today has no conclusive evidence that Trump colluded with Russia?

Well I guess they don't lie

Who knew?
I’ll have to see what Mueller has to say about that
Or maybe Putin

My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:
“Let’s get the the people already paying our way to pay more.”

GOP:
“Let’s lockdown our borders and focus on taking care of Americans.”
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”

Dems: let’s help people who need helping
GOP: Let’s help billionaires

GOP:
“Make lowlife bottom feeders catch their own fish.”

DNC:
“Tell lowlife bottom feeders to steal fish from good, hardworking folks.”

My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”

GOP:

DNC:

Attention: this turd ^^^^does not understand the first thing about Political Science, and in no way represents the GOP.

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

GOP:

DNC:

Attention: this turd ^^^^does not understand the first thing about Political Science, and in no way represents the GOP.

This is true...I DO NOT represent the ideologies of the old school, nutless, Tea Party pussies. I’m part of that new movement, you know, the one that sent Donny to D.C., the one that is relevant now.

Forum List

Back