Trump’s Military Parade Can Still Happen

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

The idiot trump called the $21.6million price tag for his Nazi-like military parade, “inflated”.

The idiot trump has proven himself to be totally ignorant in the running of the U.S. government, so his inability to understand the logistics of such a parade comes as no surprise to rational Americans.

But, there is an alternative to squandering taxpayers’ money on a parade where the idiot trump can pretend he is Der Führer.

If each of the 62,979,879 people who voted for the idiot trump (2.9 million less than voted for Clinton) will each donate $1.00, there will be roughly three times the amount estimated necessary to cover the parade costs.

What better way could there be for the idiot trump’s loyal supporters to show their love and affection for their orange-hued facsimile of Il Duce?

Trump blames D.C. pols for raining on his parade

2-duce-douche.jpg

Only France can have a military parade. We can only have parades where naked men shake their junk in the faces of children.

Only France can have a military parade. We can only have parades where naked men shake their junk in the faces of children.
Where did you see a parade of naked men shaking their junk in the faces of children? I'm pretty sure they don't allow parades during the republican convention so that can't be it.

The idiot trump called the $21.6million price tag for his Nazi-like military parade, “inflated”.

The idiot trump has proven himself to be totally ignorant in the running of the U.S. government, so his inability to understand the logistics of such a parade comes as no surprise to rational Americans.

But, there is an alternative to squandering taxpayers’ money on a parade where the idiot trump can pretend he is Der Führer.

If each of the 62,979,879 people who voted for the idiot trump (2.9 million less than voted for Clinton) will each donate $1.00, there will be roughly three times the amount estimated necessary to cover the parade costs.

What better way could there be for the idiot trump’s loyal supporters to show their love and affection for their orange-hued facsimile of Il Duce?

View attachment 211089

----------------------------------- if a Parade happens , well itsYOU that will pay for it Bert .

Personally I don't care about some stupid parade. The money would be much better spent if even only a single dilapidated bridge was repaired somewhere.
Save the military showboating for AFTER military victories.

If he were as rich as he pretends to be, Trump could fund it himself.

A billion is 1,000 million. Meaning that if you’re a multi billionaire as the blob alleges he is; you have multiple thousands of millions of dollars.

General Mattis disputes the $92M as being inflated so lets call it $70M…. I trust Mattis because he hasn’t given me a reason not to trust him and I think having a general in charge of the DOD is a good thing; he knows what soldiers go through.

Anyway, $70M would easily be funded by the blob. Why hasn’t he done it? He probably doesn’t have it.

Personally I don't care about some stupid parade. The money would be much better spent if even only a single dilapidated bridge was repaired somewhere.
Save the military showboating for AFTER military victories.

As soon as we have one…we will. We’ve been on a losing streak since Bosnia.

View attachment 211089

Classic Trump. NEVER take responsibility for bad things he is clearly responsible for...ALWAYS blame others.

A sure sign of emotional weakness.

Awwwwww....pooor wittle Twumpbots cannot have their Wed Swuare-wike pawade.

I guess it's an extra big bucket of KFC tonight for POTUS Manchild. He needs the comfort food.

If he were as rich as he pretends to be, Trump could fund it himself.

A billion is 1,000 million. Meaning that if you’re a multi billionaire as the blob alleges he is; you have multiple thousands of millions of dollars.

General Mattis disputes the $92M as being inflated so lets call it $70M…. I trust Mattis because he hasn’t given me a reason not to trust him and I think having a general in charge of the DOD is a good thing; he knows what soldiers go through.

Anyway, $70M would easily be funded by the blob. Why hasn’t he done it? He probably doesn’t have it.

Great idea.

Furthermore. If Trump is REALLY worth the $10 billion he claims to be (*cough*bullshit*cough*)...than even if he makes only about 5% per year on that $10 billion (after taxes)? That is $500 million per year. He could fund the parade (at $70 million) for 1/7'th of his yearly interest off of his wealth.

Other then his Schutzstaffel-like followers and himself - few others seem to want this Red Square-like parade. So let him fund this nonsense himself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back