Philosophical differences...GOP vs. DNC

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:
“Let’s get the the people already paying our way to pay more.”

GOP:
“Let’s lockdown our borders and focus on taking care of Americans.”
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”

Last edited:
10-16.jpeg

My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”
GOP:
“Identity politics is toxic”
DNC:
“Masculinity is toxic and hating white people is bringing about equality”

Harlan K. Ullman, a shrewd American analyst, once noted that there used to be two parties in America – one had a conscience but no brains, and the other always had brains but no conscience. Now, Ullman notes, we have two completely identical parties with no brains and no conscience, and he questions the meaning of their existence.
America Forever? | OrientalReview.org

upload_2018-8-17_20-51-34.png

Last edited:
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

Dems: let’s help people who need helping
GOP: Let’s help billionaires

Dems: Healthcare is a basic human right
GOP: Let em die

The old timers ...........Career politicians have sold us out ..........They have been bought off and sold their souls to the highest bidders..............Corruption in our Gov't in rampant.............and it is in both parties............

They come in with little money......and in a short time they are millionaires..........their family members get great high paying jobs for doing nothing.....rewarded for their mom or dad passing laws and regulations that favor their donors..........

They have stole the tax payers money for far too long. They have sold you out. They have stolen and used the Social Security Trust funds and replaced it with a stack of IOU's............They have placed the burden of a MASSIVE debt on our children's future..........and refuse to fix it.........while making more promises that they can't possibly pay for...........

Some in this country are trying to take them out..........Starting with the TEA PARTY...........fighting the corruption and has led us to this day..........now under Trump the Corruption is being called out and shown for what it is..............and they don't like it.............they own the media and they attack with it.........trying to maintain power and keep the PUBLIC from knowing how dirty they are..............

Career politicians need to be thrown out.............and ETHICAL CITIZENS need to replace them.........those that cannot be bought.........and face the INSANE MESS these corrupt politicians have brought us.

The old timers ...........Career politicians have sold us out ..........They have been bought off and sold their souls to the highest bidders..............Corruption in our Gov't in rampant.............and it is in both parties............

They come in with little money......and in a short time they are millionaires..........their family members get great high paying jobs for doing nothing.....rewarded for their mom or dad passing laws and regulations that favor their donors..........

They have stole the tax payers money for far too long. They have sold you out. They have stolen and used the Social Security Trust funds and replaced it with a stack of IOU's............They have placed the burden of a MASSIVE debt on our children's future..........and refuse to fix it.........while making more promises that they can't possibly pay for...........

Some in this country are trying to take them out..........Starting with the TEA PARTY...........fighting the corruption and has led us to this day..........now under Trump the Corruption is being called out and shown for what it is..............and they don't like it.............they own the media and they attack with it.........trying to maintain power and keep the PUBLIC from knowing how dirty they are..............

Career politicians need to be thrown out.............and ETHICAL CITIZENS need to replace them.........those that cannot be bought.........and face the INSANE MESS these corrupt politicians have brought us.

Excellent post....she will enjoy the read for sure. THANKS!

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

Conservative American Right: Freedom, rights and liberty governed by the rule of law, our Constitution, and personal responsibility. Human nature is fact. Fundamental right and wrong exist.

Radical American Left: Absolute freedom without personal responsibility or concern for the consequences of bad behavior or policies detrimental to the American way of life. Human nature is a social construct which can be redefined at will. Truth, fact and morality (right and wrong) can be interpreted an infinite number of ways, and any number of those ways is sane, good and logical).

Last edited:

Is Trump a politician?

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

Conservative American Right: Freedom, rights and liberty governed by the rule of law, our Constitution, and personal responsibility. Human nature is fact. Fundamental right and wrong exist.

Radical American Left: Absolute freedom without personal responsibility or concern for the consequences of bad behavior or policies detrimental to the American way of life. Human nature is a social construct which can be redefined at will. Truth, fact and morality (right and wrong) can be interpreted an infinite number of ways, and any number of those ways is sane, good and logical).

Perfect summary...I’d like to see the Lefties refute that.

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

Dems: let’s help people who need helping
GOP: Let’s help billionaires
imrs.php

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

Show her the platforms of each and let her make her own conclusions.

Philosophically, Democrats believe the purpose of government is to control society and tell people how to live. Republicans, on the other hand, believe the purpose of government is to tell people how to live and control society.

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:
DNC: Let's flood this country with low wage labor who go on welfare so native born Americans can see their wages swirl down the drain.

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

Show her the platforms of each and let her make her own conclusions.

There’s a flaw in that methodology...like Liberals / Lefties children don’t have a firm grasp of the economic side of things...they translate the emotional feel good “stuff’ quite easily which works in the DNC’s favor. Children are naive and they fall for the feels...the problem is, if we all disregard the economics who’s gonna pay us to feel good?

American Conservative Right: God given, constitutionally protected individual rights and freedoms. Men and women from all social classes made equal by the law. Recognition of individuals as unique persons. Equal opportunity.

American Radical Left: Man provided, identity politicked group rights and freedoms. Collectives of individuals made unequal by the politicized differences between their assigned groups. Recognition of groups as unique, not the individual or the individual's personality. Equality of outcome.

Forum List

Back