Peyton Manning going home....any predictions?

oh really.:D

Like I called it,Donkeys lose.The donkeys have now been exposed that they have some chinks in their armour and not so invinsible on offense after all.:D

I expected them to lose but not like this,i figured they would score about 42 points or so and the colts would win scoring like 48,that it would be another shootout like the cowboys game was.Indy has given the others in the league a lesson now on how to stop the donkeys offense that other teams will follow. Now im not so sure the donkeys will make it to the superbowl now that they have developed some kinks in thier armour on offense.

It really depends on how KC plays the Donkeys. The Colts have two losses. Donks 1. If Denver sweeps KC which is probably how it will go they could end up with home field advantage and there is no way Indy goes a mile high and aclimates to the lack of oxygen and beats Denver. As much as Seattle and now KC have noise on thier side... Denver has altitude. It is REAL. It might not be a big deal in the first qtr... it might start to have an effect in the second qtr. It will definitely be a factor in the third and 4th qtrs.

The Superbowl will feature Denver and Seattle. We will know fo show in 4 weeks after SF goes to NO. Orleans will decide the NFC champ. If they lose to SF at home and beat the Seahawks in Seattle(both extremely unlikely) AND Seattle loses in SF ...SF will have HFA. Seattle could STILL have a home game in the playoffs with a 13-3 record.. BUT have to go back to SF for the NFC champ game.

I still think the noise factor in kc will be too much for the donkeys to handle especially since they have a fearsome defense to deal with now.and Im not so sure now that they will easily beat the chargers in san diego now either.remember they beat the colts? their defense may now becoming together.if the colts only lose one more game and the donkeys lose those two games,the colts own the tie breaker edge for home field advantage. and dont be so sure that the colts dont handle the donkeys in denver if the donkeys do get home filed advantage,I never in my wildest imiaginations thought the ravens would have a prayer of beating them in denver last year either.good thing im not a betting man.I would have put a lot of money on denver.

I'd love to see the Chiefs win, as I have lots of friends and relatives who would be very happy, but there's nothing John Elway loves more that beating them at Arrowhead.

It really depends on how KC plays the Donkeys. The Colts have two losses. Donks 1. If Denver sweeps KC which is probably how it will go they could end up with home field advantage and there is no way Indy goes a mile high and aclimates to the lack of oxygen and beats Denver. As much as Seattle and now KC have noise on thier side... Denver has altitude. It is REAL. It might not be a big deal in the first qtr... it might start to have an effect in the second qtr. It will definitely be a factor in the third and 4th qtrs.

The Superbowl will feature Denver and Seattle. We will know fo show in 4 weeks after SF goes to NO. Orleans will decide the NFC champ. If they lose to SF at home and beat the Seahawks in Seattle(both extremely unlikely) AND Seattle loses in SF ...SF will have HFA. Seattle could STILL have a home game in the playoffs with a 13-3 record.. BUT have to go back to SF for the NFC champ game.

I still think the noise factor in kc will be too much for the donkeys to handle especially since they have a fearsome defense to deal with now.and Im not so sure now that they will easily beat the chargers in san diego now either.remember they beat the colts? their defense may now becoming together.if the colts only lose one more game and the donkeys lose those two games,the colts own the tie breaker edge for home field advantage. and dont be so sure that the colts dont handle the donkeys in denver if the donkeys do get home filed advantage,I never in my wildest imiaginations thought the ravens would have a prayer of beating them in denver last year either.good thing im not a betting man.I would have put a lot of money on denver.

I'd love to see the Chiefs win, as I have lots of friends and relatives who would be very happy, but there's nothing John Elway loves more that beating them at Arrowhead.

do you got a lot ot friends here in Kc? I live here in kc but never have been a chiefs fan ever my whole life except when Montana was here,he was my favorite qb with the niners so i was forced to become one then. I would have liked them when dawson was here obviously but that was before my time.
I have been called a traiter my whole life since i have always rooted for the chiefs to lose.:D their former owner lamar hunt is an asshole so i always hated them.

Its hard to hate them so much now with his son running it though.Unlike his dad,he has shown me he wants to win.if carl peterson had been with any other team,that owner would have fired him within 10 years.No way in hell would he have been allowed to stay here for practically 20 years.that was redicules.He never fired steadman and he never fired peterson.Clark comes in and he has ALREADY fired two gm's.that shows me HE wants to win.so its hard for me to hate them now.

my favorite team was always the LA RAMS.they pissed me off when they moved to st louis so now they became the team i hated more than the chiefs.after they moved,i became a chargers fan since they are a california team as well and have the same colors.I have always in my heart been a california boy.I was born in the wrong state.:mad:

even though im not a chiefs fan, I would be okay if they went to the superbowl in the next couple years cause I like andy reid,i think this is the first time they EVER had a coach that i liked or was any good.I liked Romeo but he just isnt cut out for head coach material. that was a raw deal alex smith got in san fran.so you like to see a guy like that do well and show them they made a mistake.

I'll still root for the chargers to beat them everytime they face them but still,I got no reason to despise the chiefs now when they are a good team.I ahted them when marty shittenheimer was here cause he was so overated as a coach.he just inherited a team with great players like Neil smith,Derek Thomas and what was already the best secondary in the league.give him a team like jacksonville where they cant even recruit well,then he is exposed for the overrated coach he is.

anyways I hate peyton manning cause a couple years ago in the playoffs against the ravens in baltimore he was saying the fans in baltimore need to get over the colts leaving because the owner who moved them away was dead and no longer the owner anymore.well his SON is the new owner there now yet he hasnt done the right thing and apologized to the fans of baltimore and tell them he would try and move them back and do the right thing an dmake up for what his father did so he is no different than his asshole father.

so peyton is a fucking asshole and hypocrite,I would laugh if he got hurt badly and could not finish the rest of the season. so far Luck hasnt been an asshole saying baltimore fans need to get over it so I have nothing against Luck as of yet so If things go MY way,the donkeys lose to the chiefs in kc and the colts dont lose anymore games and get home field advantage against the donkeys.that would be great.

Last edited:
I think Denver is a good team, but I see 13-3 or 12-4. KC and Denver will probably split the home and home. I'm still not convinced that they are a Super Bowl team.

NO, Seattle and San Francisco are Super Bowl teams and the Broncos and the Colts in the AFC.

I think Denver is a good team, but I see 13-3 or 12-4. KC and Denver will probably split the home and home. I'm still not convinced that they are a Super Bowl team.

NO, Seattle and San Francisco are Super Bowl teams and the Broncos and the Colts in the AFC.

NO should beat SF at home but highly unlikely to win in Seattle. If NO wins out except at the CLink and Seatttle loses to SF at Candlestick it should make for a very interesting tie breaker to decide who wins the NFC Home Advantage between O'leans and Seattle. Nevermind...the Seattle win will decide even if they both have the same 14-2 record.

NO should beat SF at home but highly unlikely to win in Seattle. If NO wins out except at the CLink and Seatttle loses to SF at Candlestick it should make for a very interesting tie breaker to decide who wins the NFC Home Advantage between O'leans and Seattle. Nevermind...the Seattle win will decide even if they both have the same 14-2 record.

Injuries play a big part in all games. Should of, would ofs, could ofs are a bitch.

6 points down, 7:00 on the clock.

Manning is in his element.

And he shall prevail.

oh really.:D

Like I called it,Donkeys lose.The donkeys have now been exposed that they have some chinks in their armour and not so invinsible on offense after all.:D

I expected them to lose but not like this,i figured they would score about 42 points or so and the colts would win scoring like 48,that it would be another shootout like the cowboys game was.Indy has given the others in the league a lesson now on how to stop the donkeys offense that other teams will follow. Now im not so sure the donkeys will make it to the superbowl now that they have developed some kinks in thier armour on offense.

The loser of the NFC West is the big loser. Finishing 2nd in the NFC West, even with a 13-3 or 12-4 record drops one down to the #5 seed. For SF it would probably mean playing back to back playoff matchups with New Orleans and Seattle, an impossible task. The wildcard teams have had luck recently in the playoffs, but with Seattle and New Orleans in the hunt with their tough home records, home field advantage is huge.

The loser of the NFC West is the big loser. Finishing 2nd in the NFC West, even with a 13-3 or 12-4 record drops one down to the #5 seed. For SF it would probably mean playing back to back playoff matchups with New Orleans and Seattle, an impossible task. The wildcard teams have had luck recently in the playoffs, but with Seattle and New Orleans in the hunt with their tough home records, home field advantage is huge.
WTF do you know? I'm a Rams fan! That means I know..............that means I know
.................shit, I'll get back to you on what I know!

WTF do you know? I'm a Rams fan! That means I know..............that means I know
.................shit, I'll get back to you on what I know!

Don't you find it strange that a team would move away from a large market like LA and settle for a mid size market? The Raiders did the same and no one wants to put a team in LA, the second biggest market in the country. Never understood that.

Don't you find it strange that a team would move away from a large market like LA and settle for a mid size market? The Raiders did the same and no one wants to put a team in LA, the second biggest market in the country. Never understood that.
It has to do with expectations and the Beach Boys.

This is a town with the two most dominant team franchises in sports history and the best fuckin' looking women on the planet.

Ergo, if you don't win it all, there's a lot of other shit we'd rather do here.

This is a town with the two most dominant team franchises in sports history and the best fuckin' looking women on the planet.

Dominant franchises? Lakers yes, but who else? And fake boobs, those look shitty, I'll take the real thing anyday.

Dunno...??? Dude on "Fast-N-Loud" Gas Monkey guy says they reside in Dallas...

Me? I've been around the block a few times, Lived in Boulder...Miami, Ft Lauderdale.. seen all the hotties from the Midwest and NE come down for Spring break.. and I swear the most knockout women live in Orem, Utah.

I know.. weird... Ya can't talk to em...they are fuckin Mormans.. But looks??? Off the charts.. That blonde Hottie on Criminal Minds is a Morman and in Orem she would be just average..

Ajcook.jpg

Last edited:

Dominant franchises? Lakers yes, but who else? And fake boobs, those look shitty, I'll take the real thing anyday.

At least in the major US sports, the most dominant franchises have to be the Yankees and the Canadians. 27 World Series victories and 24 Stanley Cups. Do the Lakers even have as many NBA championships as the Celtics?

In the NFL, of course, no one comes close to those kinds of numbers.

At least in the major US sports, the most dominant franchises have to be the Yankees and the Canadians. 27 World Series victories and 24 Stanley Cups. Do the Lakers even have as many NBA championships as the Celtics?

The NFL had the sense to try to make it a more even playing field for all of it's franchises.

Throwing the most money at a team by it's owner just makes thier fans groupie whores. The Yankees are a joke. Hockey? How stupid is it to have hockey franchises in places that don't get cold enough to form ice? Canada has so little going for it I concede they needed a sport that really only Canadians give a shit about.

Any NFL team can come up big in any year. That's the beauty of the sport. Hope. Last years worst teams have a chance to get this years best draft pick. Even a good team can get a Russell Wilson or a Colin Kaepernick if the GM is smart.

Baseball is rediculous. How often do the best players come up through a baseball teams farm system and end up on that team for more than a few seasons? Griffey, Rodriguez. Randy Johnson...?? If Seattle had smart management The stupid Mariners should have been World series champs a couple of times.. Baseball blows chunks.

The NFL had the sense to try to make it a more even playing field for all of it's franchises.

Throwing the most money at a team by it's owner just makes thier fans groupie whores. The Yankees are a joke. Hockey? How stupid is it to have hockey franchises in places that don't get cold enough to form ice? Canada has so little going for it I concede they needed a sport that really only Canadians give a shit about.

Any NFL team can come up big in any year. That's the beauty of the sport. Hope. Last years worst teams have a chance to get this years best draft pick. Even a good team can get a Russell Wilson or a Colin Kaepernick if the GM is smart.

Baseball is rediculous. How often do the best players come up through a baseball teams farm system and end up on that team for more than a few seasons? Griffey, Rodriguez. Randy Johnson...?? If Seattle had smart management The stupid Mariners should have been World series champs a couple of times.. Baseball blows chunks.

On the other hand, the problem with the NFL is that it isn't about who is the best team. It's about who's the best team on one particular day.

Because the other sports are able to play more games, and have best-of playoff series, they do a much better job of finding out who the best team in a given year is.

Also, no football game will ever match the intensity of a good game 7. It's like an NFL playoff game, only with a bunch of buildup! :lol:

Yes, hockey in warm-weather places is kind of weird, but it's not like air conditioning is new technology. :tongue:

It's the Lakers and Dodgers.

Did the Yankees make the playoffs this year? The Lakers have made the playoffs the last 18 seasons in a row. During the 1980's, they were in the Finals 9 out of 10 times, winning 5 of them. They have played in more playoff games than any team in history.

The Celtics have 18 titles, the Lakers have 17. Together, they have more than half the NBA titles since the league began.

On the other hand, the problem with the NFL is that it isn't about who is the best team. It's about who's the best team on one particular day.

Because the other sports are able to play more games, and have best-of playoff series, they do a much better job of finding out who the best team in a given year is.

Also, no football game will ever match the intensity of a good game 7. It's like an NFL playoff game, only with a bunch of buildup! :lol:

Yes, hockey in warm-weather places is kind of weird, but it's not like air conditioning is new technology. :tongue:
Saints are the best team in football this year.

Forum List

Back