Burn baby burn, burn in the fires of hell
Burn baby burn, Joe Paterno , yeah
Burn baby burn, burn in the fires of hell
Get it

Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn, burn that bastard down
Burn baby burn, Joe Paterno
Burn baby burn

32 minutes? I won't Paterno 3.2 seconds. The guy is a creep.

What evidence do you have to make that claim.

He had a sex offender on his staff and even after knowing he kept him on staff. If that isn't creepy, disgusting and wrong, not sure what else is. You can try to defend the guy but as far as I'm concerned, he knew and turned away.

32 minutes? I won't Paterno 3.2 seconds. The guy is a creep.

He had a sex offender on his staff and even after knowing he kept him on staff. If that isn't creepy, disgusting and wrong, not sure what else is. You can try to defend the guy but as far as I'm concerned, he knew and turned away.

How would he know? there had been no allegations of sexual abuse until 2002( if you believe McQueary,which the court did not) but more likely 2009.

How would he know? there had been no allegations of sexual abuse until 2002( if you believe McQueary,which the court did not) but more likely 2009.

So the guy just starts up abusing kids in 2009? You seriously buy that?

No... I'm saying there was no way of knowing he was abusing kids. It's not like he was wearing a sign.

No... I'm saying there was no way of knowing he was abusing kids. It's not like he was wearing a sign.

Paterno admitted to the Grand Jury that he was told about Sandusky, he reported it to university officials, yet did not follow up.

Paterno admitted to the Grand Jury that he was told about Sandusky, he reported it to university officials, yet did not follow up.

There was a debate about what McQueary told Paterno in 2002, MqQueary couldn't keep his story straight. There is no proof Paterno or PSU officials knew there was sexual abuse going on until 2009.

There was a debate about what McQueary told Paterno in 2002, MqQueary couldn't keep his story straight. There is no proof Paterno or PSU officials knew there was sexual abuse going on until 2009.

Paterno knew about it in 2002 as so did PSU officials. Or are you now claiming Paterno lied?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/24/sports/ncaafootball/paternos-death-costs-state-a-key-witness.html

FTA:
Paterno testified before a grand jury in January that he met with Curley and Schultz about Sandusky. Paterno told Curley and Schultz that Mike McQueary, a former graduate assistant, reported to him that he had witnessed a sexual assault involving Sandusky and a boy, known as Victim 2, in the shower of Penn State’s athletic facility in 2002.

Paterno knew about it in 2002 as so did PSU officials. Or are you now claiming Paterno lied?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/24/sports/ncaafootball/paternos-death-costs-state-a-key-witness.html

FTA:
Paterno testified before a grand jury in January that he met with Curley and Schultz about Sandusky. Paterno told Curley and Schultz that Mike McQueary, a former graduate assistant, reported to him that he had witnessed a sexual assault involving Sandusky and a boy, known as Victim 2, in the shower of Penn State’s athletic facility in 2002.

Peterno testified that McQueary told him there was " inappropriate behavior" maybe of a "sexual nature" but McQueary didn't see anything sexual going on.

And that was 2002 after Sandusky was no longer a coach. So the charge that Joe Paterno kept a known sex offender on his staff is false.

FTA:

Peterno testified that McQueary told him there was " inappropriate behavior" maybe of a "sexual nature" but McQueary didn't see anything sexual going on.

And that was 2002 after Sandusky was no longer a coach. So the charge that Joe Paterno kept a known sex offender on his staff is false.

Paterno was in charge and let The Perv have full access to his facility. "Inappropriate behavior" and you aren't going to ask more questions? Then he went to the admin. And e-mails as far back as 1998 show the admin was dealing with The Perv and did nothing, further more Paterno was also notified by the administration of the wrong doing then and did nothing.

Forum List

Back