People always say someone should get a UBER if they are too drunk too drive but

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
why would any normal sober UBER driver want to deal with a DRUNK ASS STRANGER??? lol It means they would have to get out the car to help them in while trying to find out where they are going. And on the flipside, why would u want to be handled by a stranger if you are drunk where u can have your personal information taken or may not make it home? I never understand why people automatically suggest a UBER if someone is too drunk to drive

why would any normal sober UBER driver want to deal with a DRUNK ASS STRANGER??? lol It means they would have to get out the car to help them in while trying to find out where they are going. And on the flipside, why would u want to be handled by a stranger if you are drunk where u can have your personal information taken or may not make it home? I never understand why people automatically suggest a UBER if someone is too drunk to drive
Take a cab.

Uber drivers make a living by delivering strangers from point A to point B regardless of their blood alcohol level. I guess they can refuse to take the fare if the passenger is abusive but the system seems to work O.K.

The answer is, don't go out and get shit faced when you need to depend on strangers to help you get home.

Forum List

Back