Personal Responsibility.

I do not have to do a damn thing you want nor do I have to accept anything!

How dare you tell me I must tell someone how they should act when it is free choice!

If someone does not want you in their business I am all for it not because of your skin color but because of YOU!

I do not control the actions of others and will not try to and to even suggest I am accountable for another person actions or words is ludicrous but you are not sane anyway.

You sit their telling posters what you believe they are responsible for but until that person shows you any form of racism the reality they are not responsible for another person actions!

So just stop with your damn bigoted nonsense or don't because you are the problem in today society!

Better yet clean up Race baiting bigots like Louis Farrakhan before preaching about how us whites should clean our side up!

You guys show racism every day. So I will talk.

And since I am talking about a macro level problem, your weak ass whining about what your punk ass is not individually responsible for means nothing. Since you are too dumb to understand that......

You whites invented race baiting so you will be told what to do.

And you will accept it.

So stop making excuses and man up to the responsibility you have.

Because you white pricks try telling me what I am to be respnsible for, therefore you will be told yours.

1. I do not have to own anything that someone else does.

2. If you believe I should then clean up your community first by starting to tell the Al Sharptons and Louis Farrakhans of the world to shut up, and if not, well you are no better than them!

Whites created racism. Farrakhan and Sharpton are fighting that. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

Also I am not trolling and it seem you are upset for being called out on your mistakes.

1. You wrote that I was being a smart ass when it was you that confused Richmond, Texas for another town in Texas.

Instead of admitting you were wrong ( because to you anyone that disagree with you must be racist ) you went on to say I am trolling you.

2. Racism is not only a white thing and to say it is just shows the entire board how lowly educated you are.

3. Louis Farrakhan has never been fighting racism and is a black version of David Duke.

You are trolling. And you know that you are if you get my drift.

Because I know everything you have done in regards to our discussion this morning

Farrakhan is not the black version of David Duke. And he has fought white racism. So when you can show laws and policies blacks have made that has denied whites of opportunity, tell me that racism is not only a white thing.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Again there is no trolling and you excusing Louis Farrakhan racism and remarks because your side did not make the laws is not my problem.

It is you that is trolling and demanding that everyone own their society racism, well except you because you are comfortable with it.

So let recap:

1. You called me a smart ass when you confused Richmond, Texas for another town.

2. You then have yet to link anything to support your claim that white people do not shop at minority businesses.

How does a receipt show if a white shopped there or not?

3. It is you that is alright with individuals like Louis Farrakhan who is no better than Duke with his comments.

So enjoy and how am I trolling?

Let me guess trolling is when you can not defend your comments.

And since I am talking about a macro level problem, your weak ass whining about what your punk ass is not individually responsible for means nothing. Since you are too dumb to understand that......

And you will accept it.

Because you white pricks try telling me what I am to be respnsible for, therefore you will be told yours.

2. If you believe I should then clean up your community first by starting to tell the Al Sharptons and Louis Farrakhans of the world to shut up, and if not, well you are no better than them!

Whites created racism. Farrakhan and Sharpton are fighting that. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

Also I am not trolling and it seem you are upset for being called out on your mistakes.

1. You wrote that I was being a smart ass when it was you that confused Richmond, Texas for another town in Texas.

Instead of admitting you were wrong ( because to you anyone that disagree with you must be racist ) you went on to say I am trolling you.

2. Racism is not only a white thing and to say it is just shows the entire board how lowly educated you are.

3. Louis Farrakhan has never been fighting racism and is a black version of David Duke.

Hello, Bruce. Respectfully, I'm gonna share an opinion with you.

I've noticed a few seemingly emotionally un-well fellow board members are focused on, and apparently delight in provoking emotional responses.

Yours or my reply is meaningless to them, unless it reveals they've tweaked us, then they love it.

Peace.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

I know this and the individual just admitted that he is just fine with the racist remarks spewed by Louis Farrakhan and the Op'er blames white society.

The Op'er also openly admits they judge everything by the skin color of the individual and blame white society for their racist views.

I requested a link by them showing that whites do not shop at minority ran businesses, but all he has given me is just his words.

As you can see the Op'er is not open for discussion but instead is just trolling for racist comments to support their bigoted view on society...

Bruce, I believe your reply to me is EXACTLY what they, the apparent un-well twisted members, want.

Have a great weekend.

I've noticed a few seemingly emotionally un-well fellow board members are focused on, and apparently delight in provoking emotional responses.

Yours or my reply is meaningless to them, unless it reveals they've tweaked us, then they love it.

Peace.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

I know this and the individual just admitted that he is just fine with the racist remarks spewed by Louis Farrakhan and the Op'er blames white society.

The Op'er also openly admits they judge everything by the skin color of the individual and blame white society for their racist views.

I requested a link by them showing that whites do not shop at minority ran businesses, but all he has given me is just his words.

As you can see the Op'er is not open for discussion but instead is just trolling for racist comments to support their bigoted view on society...

You are lying.

Prove it!

Where is your link to show how whites do not shop at minority businesses?

Do you know where Richmond, Texas is at?

Do you agree with Louis Farrakhan opinion of white society and Jewish people and of so why do you hate David Duke so much?

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Masters

According to these whites here, since I never did any of these things, I am not responsible working in the black community to fix the problems.

But I worked in the black community to reduce problems caused by whites. I've taken and continue to take personal responsibility. I am not here crying about what I didn't do, and I wasn't there, or I was not alive. That's you whites here.

Then we have the standard dumb ass supposed to black blaming blacks for your problems like whites do even as they KNOW racism exists. So let us look at example from a black person who blames urban truth tellers for the problems in the black community

So Avery, what is this urban truth teller saying? Is he calling women bitches ad hos? Or is he telling blacks how not to let white racism stop them.

We take responsibility white folks. When will you?

What am I responsible for?

What do you think I am responsible for?

No one is holding you or your communities down in the 21st century except racist individuals like you.

So stop blaming white society for any of your failures in life and look inward and ask why you are such a racist bigot that must blame white society for you not getting what you want!

You are responsible for ending white racism.

I've helped create black owned businesses. I helped kids get out of gangs and in college. I have helped former crack addicts and ex cons get education and rained in the skills to get and maintain employment. I've held no one back. You just need to quit repeating the dumb ass standard white racist lines whites like you always use when you really have no argument.

Whites will be blamed for what they do. And you will accept it. If you want it to stop, you will work to end white racism.

How dare you tell me I must tell someone how they should act when it is free choice!

If someone does not want you in their business I am all for it not because of your skin color but because of YOU!

I do not control the actions of others and will not try to and to even suggest I am accountable for another person actions or words is ludicrous but you are not sane anyway.

You sit their telling posters what you believe they are responsible for but until that person shows you any form of racism the reality they are not responsible for another person actions!

So just stop with your damn bigoted nonsense or don't because you are the problem in today society!

Better yet clean up Race baiting bigots like Louis Farrakhan before preaching about how us whites should clean our side up!

And you will accept it.

Dear IQ2, must you always post threads about your hatred for whites? It is very tiring but then, racists like you are terribly boring.

You should be thanking whites for taking your ancestors out of the African bush because otherwise, you might still be running around naked and ignorant...ops ignorant still applies.

So as the board can see you have not provided any link to support your claim white society does not shop at minority ran businesses.

In fact you have gone out of your way to ignore your comments and just scream " Trolling " which is not the case.

Now discussing this with you is pointless because you do not want any form of open discussion and just want to demand instead.

Peace.

You are lying.

Prove it!

Do you agree with Louis Farrakhan opinion of white society and Jewish people and of so why do you hate David Duke so much?

Concern yourself in ending the racism whites invented instead of asking me questions about Farrakhan. So not assume then post a lie. I am not a member of the NOI and that's enough for you to know. I don't give a fuck where Richmond or Richardson is in Texas. Like I said to your ignorant racist ass then , if you don't have any black businesses in your town that's all your punk ass has to say. But one thig I do know, is that all 61,000 of the black businesses in Houston are in the 5th ward.

Now to thls,

Additionally, minority-owned businesses generated only about $1.1 trillion in receipts in 2014 – slightly more than 3 percent of the $33 trillion collected across the country.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...usinesses-run-by-white-men-says-census-bureau

What does this tell you?

Questions for IM2 :

1. Did you learn the difference between Richmond and Richardson?

2. Should white society be forced to shop at only black owned businesses?

3. How many Asian of Hispanics businesses do you do business with or do you just do business with jus black ran companies?

4. Seeing you believe I should own the racist remarks of David Duke or racist actions of Robert Byrd then shouldn't you own Louis Farrakhan rants and actions?

5. Please provide a link where you can show whites do not shop or do business with minority business owners?

Enjoy

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Masters

According to these whites here, since I never did any of these things, I am not responsible working in the black community to fix the problems.

But I worked in the black community to reduce problems caused by whites. I've taken and continue to take personal responsibility. I am not here crying about what I didn't do, and I wasn't there, or I was not alive. That's you whites here.

Then we have the standard dumb ass supposed to black blaming blacks for your problems like whites do even as they KNOW racism exists. So let us look at example from a black person who blames urban truth tellers for the problems in the black community

So Avery, what is this urban truth teller saying? Is he calling women bitches ad hos? Or is he telling blacks how not to let white racism stop them.

No one is holding you or your communities down in the 21st century except racist individuals like you.

So stop blaming white society for any of your failures in life and look inward and ask why you are such a racist bigot that must blame white society for you not getting what you want!

I've helped create black owned businesses. I helped kids get out of gangs and in college. I have helped former crack addicts and ex cons get education and rained in the skills to get and maintain employment. I've held no one back. You just need to quit repeating the dumb ass standard white racist lines whites like you always use when you really have no argument.

Whites will be blamed for what they do. And you will accept it. If you want it to stop, you will work to end white racism.

And you will accept it.

Dear IQ2, must you always post threads about your hatred for whites? It is very tiring but then, racists like you are terribly boring.

You should be thanking whites for taking your ancestors out of the African bush because otherwise, you might still be running around naked and ignorant...ops ignorant still applies.

When you start saying the same thing to whites let me know.

I

And you will accept it.

When you start saying the same thing to whites let me know.
I haven’t seen a white person put out racist rants daily on this forum, like you do. Sorry.

Peace.

You are lying.

Prove it!

Concern yourself in ending the racism whites invented instead of asking me questions about Farrakhan. So not assume then post a lie. I am not a member of the NOI and that's enough for you to know. I don't give a fuck where Richmond or Richardson is in Texas. Like I said to your ignorant racist ass then , if you don't have any black businesses in your town that's all your punk ass has to say. But one thig I do know, is that all 61,000 of the black businesses in Houston are in the 5th ward.

Now to thls,

Additionally, minority-owned businesses generated only about $1.1 trillion in receipts in 2014 – slightly more than 3 percent of the $33 trillion collected across the country.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...usinesses-run-by-white-men-says-census-bureau

What does this tell you?

1. You are incorrect about Houston and that many owners of small businesses that are black are spread throughout Harris and Fort Bend County.

On Hwy 36 outside Pleak Village there is a African Food Store there.

How would I Know this?

2. Your comment was no whites shop at minority ran businesses, so on the receipt does it state what the color of the person was?

Peace.

You are lying.

Prove it!

Now to thls,

What does this tell you?

So as the board can tell you do not know anything and just making it up as you go.

Harris and Fort Bend Counties have many minority ran businesses and not just black but Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Colombian, Mexican, Indian ( India ), Persian, and much more but you are only focus on the black community.

Also as stated you made the false claim that white people do not shop or use minority businesses but what you meant was black only businesses but could it be your own prefer not to shop at your stores or better yet that your community is so small that other minorities will not shop there?

Asians shop in Asian communities usually just like Hispanics and whites will shop with their own but your issue is with white people and if a community does not have any blacks or black ran business what should be done about that?

In reality the Country is still white Majority with a fast growing Hispanic and Asian communities, so how will that help your plight?

In the end your major issue is white people and you believe if someone does not shop at a black ran business then you will scream racism.

To fix the issue you face you will need to become the majority but with Hispanics and Asians outgrowing your community it will never happen...

Questions for IM2 :

3. How many Asian of Hispanics businesses do you do business with or do you just do business with jus black ran companies?

4. Seeing you believe I should own the racist remarks of David Duke or racist actions of Robert Byrd then shouldn't you own Louis Farrakhan rants and actions?

5. Please provide a link where you can show whites do not shop or do business with minority business owners?

Enjoy

You should own the racism whites invented and you continue. And that includes racism from white Jews.

Let me address numbers 1-2. Because you show just how much of a racist dumb ass you are by asking these questions and making such comments.

There are 2 million black owned businesses in the US. That is 7 percent of all businesses in the country. Whites like you are adept at talking about racial proportion in regards to crime but this is never a white consideration ii discussions like this. 96 percent of these businesses are sole proprietorships run by family or with one employee. These 2 million businesses get 1/2 of 1 percent of all business sales receipts. Blacks spend 90 percent of what we make with white businesses. We have created jobs of whites in this country. So why can't whites spend some money with us?

Jobs are needed in the black community. There are black businesses in the black community that can create jobs if they grow. A lot of problems are solved if this happens. So tell me mighty white man of high IQ, how does this happen if we do not increase business by doing more shopping in these businesses from all races?

Questions for IM2 :

Enjoy

You should own the racism whites invented and you continue. And that includes racism from white Jews.

Let me address numbers 1-2. Because you show just how much of a racist dumb ass you are by asking these questions and making such comments.

There are 2 million black owned businesses in the US. That is 7 percent of all businesses in the country. Whites like you are adept at talking about racial proportion in regards to crime but this is never a white consideration ii discussions like this. 96 percent of these businesses are sole proprietorships run by family or with one employee. These 2 million businesses get 1/2 of 1 percent of all business sales receipts. Blacks spend 90 percent of what we make with white businesses. We have created jobs of whites in this country. So why can't whites spend some money with us?

Jobs are needed in the black community. There are black businesses in the black community that can create jobs if they grow. A lot of problems are solved if this happens. So tell me mighty white man of high IQ, how does this happen if we do not increase business by doing more shopping in these businesses from all races?
I worked in a black owned transmission shop once. They went out of their way to make racist remarks to me daily. All except one guy. None of them new how to diagnose a transmission properly, nor how to use a volt ohm meter. The one guy wanted to learn how and i showed him. He learned. The rest of them continued to wallow in stupid. I quit because it became tiring fixing all the messed up stuff they did. The one guy quit as well.

Questions for IM2 :

Enjoy

Then offer something that will attract non-blacks to shop in your stores and hire you to do work in homes and construction.

See what is amazing is you keep on about BLACKS only while ignoring the reality and this is many whites frequent Asian and Hispanic businesses because they offer something to the white Community that you and those like you do not and that is something cheap no matter product or labor!

So why should I focus on a small percentage of Americans in the black community when those like you believe I should be forced to shop and buy from you?

Personally I will shop at a Asian market before a black market because they cater to what I want and your market does not and most times the Asian and Hispanic companies are cheaper and better than yours...

Questions for IM2 :

Enjoy

I worked in a black owned transmission shop once. They went out of their way to make racist remarks to me daily. All except one guy. None of them new how to diagnose a transmission properly, nor how to use a volt ohm meter. The one guy wanted to learn how and i showed him. He learned. The rest of them continued to wallow in stupid. I quit because it became tiring fixing all the messed up stuff they did. The one guy quit as well.

Yeah we know. It's the standard white boy story. Blacks open up a transmission repair business but nobody knows how to diagnose a transmission but whitey.

Questions for IM2 :

Enjoy

Yeah we know. It's the standard white boy story. Blacks open up a transmission repair business but nobody knows how to diagnose a transmission but whitey.

Actually usually anyone but blacks can usually fix a car, so tell me why does your society fail so much when Whites, Asians and Hispanics thrive?

Questions for IM2 :

Enjoy

Truth usually hurts you idiots. At least one guy wasn't stupid. I'm sure they could have all learned, but most of them chose to be stupid and lazy.

How do you propose whites who are not racist end racism? I do help out my community, not just whites, all races. You help only blacks. I don’t feel that is racist, yet if a white helps only whites, you feel it is racist. People of all races need help. I help out where help is needed.

Why does a white person have to go out of his/her way to patronize a black-owned business? Isn't it enough that the race of the proprietor doesn't matter to an individual? Isn't it enough that if I happen to see the owner is black that I don't give it second thought, exchange pleasantries, make my purchase and leave?

I would bet that every white person in this discussion would have no problem shopping at a black-owned establishment and yet this doesn't seem to be enough for you. If they don't go out of their way to shop a black-owned business, they're racist. Or that seems to be the implication. Tell me I'm wrong.

I've asked before and I'll ask again: Why is it never enough for a white person to just not be racist?
I don’t go out of my way, if what I want to purchase is owned by a particular race, so what?

Let face the reality the Op'er is just focus on his own community and is not understanding reality...

He focuses on the Black community and lack of business but when I can get products cheaper through Vietnamese wholesalers or Mexican companies why would I spend more in the black community?

When a Persian, White, Hispanic or Vietnamese mechanic does a better job for a cheaper price should I be forced to hire the Black Mechanic?

In the Op'er mind I should while taking from other communities that deserve it more.

So as the Op'er made false claims about white society not shopping in minority own businesses what he meant was in black owned businesses and for me there is no need to shop at one when I get the same product or service cheaper and better done in other communities.

Sorry but that is the reality...

Forum List

Back