White Racists At GM

I wonder if Boyd reported the black racists that used the N word? If I were the judge I would ask that question.

I wonder if Boyd reported the black racists that used the N word? If I were the judge I would ask that question.
"But if he wondered if he was making too much of that, the situation crystallized when some of his juniors ignored him, refused to follow his directions and called him the N-word, though he could never see exactly who said it."
It appears he could not report the person or persons because he could not identify who said it.

SMH. Well it is a shame that this is the best that GM and some of their white employees could do at this plant. I hope these men win their law suit.

Theres a reason you arent even allowed to be the stenographer in a courtroom let alone a judge. :rolleyes:

Doesnt matter if he reported anyone Black. What matters is that he was subjected to racist slurs and management did nothing about it.

Theres a reason you arent even allowed to be the stenographer in a courtroom let alone a judge. :rolleyes:

Doesnt matter if he reported anyone Black. What matters is that he was subjected to racist slurs and management did nothing about it.
But he objects to the N word and blacks use the N word all the time! So why did he target whites? He racist?

But he objects to the N word and blacks use the N word all the time! So why did he target whites? He racist?
Who told you a Black person called him the n word? He clearly pointed out it was whites. :rolleyes:

Who told you a Black person called him the n word? He clearly pointed out it was whites. :rolleyes:
How did he do that when he said he could never really see who it was? He racist?

But if he wondered if he was making too much of that, the situation crystallized when some of his juniors ignored him, refused to follow his directions and called him the N-word, though he could never see exactly who said it.

How did he do that when he said he could never really see who it was? He racist?
If youre addressing a group a whites and someone calls you the n word what makes you think a Black person said it? :rolleyes:

If youre addressing a group a whites and someone calls you the n word what makes you think a Black person said it? :rolleyes:
He did not see who said it right? I in fact think this is made up bullshit! The only people I know who use the N word are blacks!

He did not see who said it right? I in fact think this is made up bullshit! The only people I know who use the N word are blacks!
He saw that it could only be a white person. No one asked what you thought nor do they care. It doesnt change the fact that a white person called him the n word like a coward and he will be getting paid. :rolleyes:

He saw that it could only be a white person. No one asked what you thought nor do they care. It doesnt change the fact that a white person called him the n word like a coward and he will be getting paid. :rolleyes:
If you don’t want my opinion put me on ignore! Only people I ever hear using the N word is black people!

So dude dont even know who did it but he is going to sue?
What a sensitive little snowflake. And a racist :dunno:

If you don’t want my opinion put me on ignore! Only people I ever hear using the N word is black people!
I can ignore your opinion without putting you on ignore. I was just pointing out that you telling me what you think didnt matter to me or anyone else involved with this lawsuit. :rolleyes:.

Even when in a position of authority Black men face discrimination and racism. They have filed a lawsuit against the auto maker.

Inside the GM plant where nooses and 'whites-only' signs intimidated workers - CNN
With all the race hoaxes happening all the time, tell me why I should believe one word this guy says.
Who told you anyone was asking you to believe anything? No one cares what you believe. My OP is pointing out that GM is being sued. That doesnt require your belief. You didnt even have to read it. :rolleyes:

Even when in a position of authority Black men face discrimination and racism. They have filed a lawsuit against the auto maker.

Inside the GM plant where nooses and 'whites-only' signs intimidated workers - CNN
With all the race hoaxes happening all the time, tell me why I should believe one word this guy says.
Who told you anyone was asking you to believe anything? No one cares what you believe. My OP is pointing out that GM is being sued. That doesnt require your belief. You didnt even have to read it. :rolleyes:
Why do you always ask, "who told you..."? Apparently YOU need to be told what to do, but the rest of us arent weakling slaves.

Why do you always ask, "who told you..."? Apparently YOU need to be told what to do, but the rest of us arent weakling slaves.
I ask because I wonder who told you. I know I didnt and I am the one that wrote the OP. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back