Personal Responsibility.

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Masters

According to these whites here, since I never did any of these things, I am not responsible working in the black community to fix the problems.

But I worked in the black community to reduce problems caused by whites. I've taken and continue to take personal responsibility. I am not here crying about what I didn't do, and I wasn't there, or I was not alive. That's you whites here.

Then we have the standard dumb ass supposed to black blaming blacks for your problems like whites do even as they KNOW racism exists. So let us look at example from a black person who blames urban truth tellers for the problems in the black community

So Avery, what is this urban truth teller saying? Is he calling women bitches ad hos? Or is he telling blacks how not to let white racism stop them.

We take responsibility white folks. When will you?

What am I responsible for?

What do you think I am responsible for?

No one is holding you or your communities down in the 21st century except racist individuals like you.

So stop blaming white society for any of your failures in life and look inward and ask why you are such a racist bigot that must blame white society for you not getting what you want!

You are responsible for ending white racism.

I've helped create black owned businesses. I helped kids get out of gangs and in college. I have helped former crack addicts and ex cons get education and rained in the skills to get and maintain employment. I've held no one back. You just need to quit repeating the dumb ass standard white racist lines whites like you always use when you really have no argument.

Whites will be blamed for what they do. And you will accept it. If you want it to stop, you will work to end white racism.

I do not have to do a damn thing you want nor do I have to accept anything!

How dare you tell me I must tell someone how they should act when it is free choice!

If someone does not want you in their business I am all for it not because of your skin color but because of YOU!

I do not control the actions of others and will not try to and to even suggest I am accountable for another person actions or words is ludicrous but you are not sane anyway.

You sit their telling posters what you believe they are responsible for but until that person shows you any form of racism the reality they are not responsible for another person actions!

So just stop with your damn bigoted nonsense or don't because you are the problem in today society!

Better yet clean up Race baiting bigots like Louis Farrakhan before preaching about how us whites should clean our side up!

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Masters

According to these whites here, since I never did any of these things, I am not responsible working in the black community to fix the problems.

But I worked in the black community to reduce problems caused by whites. I've taken and continue to take personal responsibility. I am not here crying about what I didn't do, and I wasn't there, or I was not alive. That's you whites here.

Then we have the standard dumb ass supposed to black blaming blacks for your problems like whites do even as they KNOW racism exists. So let us look at example from a black person who blames urban truth tellers for the problems in the black community

So Avery, what is this urban truth teller saying? Is he calling women bitches ad hos? Or is he telling blacks how not to let white racism stop them.

So? How am I personally responsible for the plight of poverty-stricken blacks again?????

(snicker)

You have voted for people have imposed racist policies and laws. You personally have benefited from such polices during your lifetime. And how much of your money have you spent in a black owned business?

How much of your money do you spend at Hispanic and Asian owned business?

I find it strange you complain about how white society votes for it own usually, just like you voted for your own, so what is the issue again?

Should I be forced to drive from Richmond, Texas to the Fifth Ward of Houston so you can feel better and not call me a racist and buy my stuff just from Black ran business?

So again how many times a week do you visit locally owned places that are owned by Hispanics and Asians and if not at all why are you such a racist bigot that want to keep down the Hispanic and Asian communities?

LOL! I have not voted for a black candidate who holds racist views or endorses racist policy. Whites don't spend money in Asian or Hispanic owned businesses either. I've been to Dallas and through Richardson. So you don't have to drive to Houston when downtown Dallas is about 10-15 miles from you. Now since there are no black businesses in Richardson that I saw, instead of you trying to be a smart ass, you can just say there are no black businesses where you live. But since you do live near Dallas, and you do shop in and around the Dallas area where there are several thousand black owned businesses, your claim about having to drive to Houston's 5th ward just makes you look like a dumb ass.

I noticed you can not read and I wrote RICHMOND AND NOT RICHARDSON!

Also I spend money daily in Vietnamese ran stores, so you do not know anything at all.

So seeing you are too stupid to know where Richmond, Texas is at I will educate you!

Richmond, Texas - Wikipedia

Last edited:

So? How am I personally responsible for the plight of poverty-stricken blacks again?????

(snicker)

You have voted for people have imposed racist policies and laws. You personally have benefited from such polices during your lifetime. And how much of your money have you spent in a black owned business?

How much of your money do you spend at Hispanic and Asian owned business?

I find it strange you complain about how white society votes for it own usually, just like you voted for your own, so what is the issue again?

Should I be forced to drive from Richmond, Texas to the Fifth Ward of Houston so you can feel better and not call me a racist and buy my stuff just from Black ran business?

So again how many times a week do you visit locally owned places that are owned by Hispanics and Asians and if not at all why are you such a racist bigot that want to keep down the Hispanic and Asian communities?

LOL! I have not voted for a black candidate who holds racist views or endorses racist policy. Whites don't spend money in Asian or Hispanic owned businesses either. I've been to Dallas and through Richardson. So you don't have to drive to Houston when downtown Dallas is about 10-15 miles from you. Now since there are no black businesses in Richardson that I saw, instead of you trying to be a smart ass, you can just say there are no black businesses where you live. But since you do live near Dallas, and you do shop in and around the Dallas area where there are several thousand black owned businesses, your claim about having to drive to Houston's 5th ward just makes you look like a dumb ass.

I noticed you can not read and I wrote RICHMOND AND NOT RICHARDSON!

Also I spend money daily in Vietnamese ran stores, so you do not know anything at all.

So seeing you are too stupid to know where Richmond, Texas is at I will educate you!

Richmond, Texas - Wikipedia

Also let me add that here in the Rosenberg and Richmond area it is heavy Hispanic \ Latino from Needville to Rosenberg to Richmond and many of the White Communities and residents go to shop at minority owned businesses.

Now what the OP has admitted to is they do not shop at any minority owned businesses unless it is Black owned.

The OP'ER is admitting they only see their community as the only one that is important and should be focused on while excluding other minorities.

They also can not read and confused Richmond, Texas which is outside Houston, Texas with another town in Texas.

So what is my point?

Simple, if individuals like the OP'ER want to lecture this board about race relations then they should lead by example which they do not as you can see.

No one is holding you or your communities down in the 21st century except racist individuals like you.

So stop blaming white society for any of your failures in life and look inward and ask why you are such a racist bigot that must blame white society for you not getting what you want!

I've helped create black owned businesses. I helped kids get out of gangs and in college. I have helped former crack addicts and ex cons get education and rained in the skills to get and maintain employment. I've held no one back. You just need to quit repeating the dumb ass standard white racist lines whites like you always use when you really have no argument.

Whites will be blamed for what they do. And you will accept it. If you want it to stop, you will work to end white racism.

How dare you tell me I must tell someone how they should act when it is free choice!

If someone does not want you in their business I am all for it not because of your skin color but because of YOU!

I do not control the actions of others and will not try to and to even suggest I am accountable for another person actions or words is ludicrous but you are not sane anyway.

You sit their telling posters what you believe they are responsible for but until that person shows you any form of racism the reality they are not responsible for another person actions!

So just stop with your damn bigoted nonsense or don't because you are the problem in today society!

Better yet clean up Race baiting bigots like Louis Farrakhan before preaching about how us whites should clean our side up!

You guys show racism every day. So I will talk.

And since I am talking about a macro level problem, your weak ass whining about what your punk ass is not individually responsible for means nothing. Since you are too dumb to understand that......

You whites invented race baiting so you will be told what to do.

And you will accept it.

So stop making excuses and man up to the responsibility you have.

Because you white pricks try telling me what I am to be respnsible for, therefore you will be told yours.

Now what the OP has admitted to is they do not shop at any minority owned businesses unless it is Black owned.

The OP'ER is admitting they only see their community as the only one that is important and should be focused on while excluding other minorities.

Post a statement made by me saying this.

You can't.

And since I am talking about a macro level problem, your weak ass whining about what your punk ass is not individually responsible for means nothing. Since you are too dumb to understand that......

And you will accept it.

Because you white pricks try telling me what I am to be respnsible for, therefore you will be told yours.

1. I do not have to own anything that someone else does.

2. If you believe I should then clean up your community first by starting to tell the Al Sharptons and Louis Farrakhans of the world to shut up, and if not, well you are no better than them!

You can't.

You never stated you shopped at them either, so I can imply it just like you said whites do not shop at Asian and Hispanic owned businesses.

Oh, did you learn the difference between Richmond and Richardson or are you still confused?

And you will accept it.

2. If you believe I should then clean up your community first by starting to tell the Al Sharptons and Louis Farrakhans of the world to shut up, and if not, well you are no better than them!

Whites created racism. Farrakhan and Sharpton are fighting that. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

And you will accept it.

Whites created racism. Farrakhan and Sharpton are fighting that. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

Oh, that is rich!

Farrakhan is fighting racism?

And you will accept it.

Also I am not trolling and it seem you are upset for being called out on your mistakes.

1. You wrote that I was being a smart ass when it was you that confused Richmond, Texas for another town in Texas.

Instead of admitting you were wrong ( because to you anyone that disagree with you must be racist ) you went on to say I am trolling you.

2. Racism is not only a white thing and to say it is just shows the entire board how lowly educated you are.

3. Louis Farrakhan has never been fighting racism and is a black version of David Duke.

You can't.

You never stated you shopped at them either, so I can imply it just like you said whites do not shop at Asian and Hispanic owned businesses.

Oh, did you learn the difference between Richmond and Richardson or are you still confused?

You can't imply shit. My comments are based on numbers regarding sales receipts by minority businesses compared to white ones. That's information your ignorant ass knows nothing about.

Stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

And you will accept it.

Oh, that is rich!

Yep. And he is the way he is because of white racism. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported.

You can't.

You can't imply shit. My comments are based on numbers regarding sales receipts by minority businesses compared to white ones. That's information your ignorant ass knows nothing about.

Stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

Provide a link to support your comment. As I wrote you admitted you never go to other minorities shops and are upset that you are being called on it.

No one is trolling you IM2 and in fact I am within the rules.

Now can you please explain how you were not able to understand Richmond, Texas from Richardson?

And you will accept it.

Oh, that is rich!

Yep. And he is the way he is because of white racism. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported.

So Louis Farrakhan rants about whites and Jews make you proud?

And you will accept it.

Oh, that is rich!

Also you do realize discussing matters of race relations and pointing out your mistakes can not be construed as trolling?

I mean it is you telling white posters on here how they do not shop at minority ran businesses while you also admit you only shop at your own community businesses.

See if it is a choice between a black ran business or a white ran one you would go to the black one.

Now for me it is about the price, so I usually go to the Chinese, Vietnamese or Mexican ran business.

So there you go and my thought is price and yours is skin color, so which one of us is suffering from racism?

Of course you will say me while you judge everything by black and white.

And you will accept it.

Also I am not trolling and it seem you are upset for being called out on your mistakes.

1. You wrote that I was being a smart ass when it was you that confused Richmond, Texas for another town in Texas.

Instead of admitting you were wrong ( because to you anyone that disagree with you must be racist ) you went on to say I am trolling you.

2. Racism is not only a white thing and to say it is just shows the entire board how lowly educated you are.

3. Louis Farrakhan has never been fighting racism and is a black version of David Duke.

angry white male.jpg

Hello, Bruce. Respectfully, I'm gonna share an opinion with you.

I've noticed a few seemingly emotionally un-well fellow board members are focused on, and apparently delight in provoking emotional responses.

Yours or my reply is meaningless to them, unless it reveals they've tweaked us, then they love it.

Peace.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

And you will accept it.

I've noticed a few seemingly emotionally un-well fellow board members are focused on, and apparently delight in provoking emotional responses.

Yours or my reply is meaningless to them, unless it reveals they've tweaked us, then they love it.

Peace.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

I know this and the individual just admitted that he is just fine with the racist remarks spewed by Louis Farrakhan and the Op'er blames white society.

The Op'er also openly admits they judge everything by the skin color of the individual and blame white society for their racist views.

I requested a link by them showing that whites do not shop at minority ran businesses, but all he has given me is just his words.

As you can see the Op'er is not open for discussion but instead is just trolling for racist comments to support their bigoted view on society...

And you will accept it.

You are trolling. And you know that you are if you get my drift.

Because I know everything you have done in regards to our discussion this morning

Farrakhan is not the black version of David Duke. And he has fought white racism. So when you can show laws and policies blacks have made that has denied whites of opportunity, tell me that racism is not only a white thing.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

And you will accept it.

Peace.

I know this and the individual just admitted that he is just fine with the racist remarks spewed by Louis Farrakhan and the Op'er blames white society.

The Op'er also openly admits they judge everything by the skin color of the individual and blame white society for their racist views.

I requested a link by them showing that whites do not shop at minority ran businesses, but all he has given me is just his words.

As you can see the Op'er is not open for discussion but instead is just trolling for racist comments to support their bigoted view on society...

You are lying.

This might help you out ..

6 Signs You May Have a Victim Mentality (without Even Realizing It)

Forum List

Back