Personal Responsibility.

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Masters

According to these whites here, since I never did any of these things, I am not responsible working in the black community to fix the problems.

But I worked in the black community to reduce problems caused by whites. I've taken and continue to take personal responsibility. I am not here crying about what I didn't do, and I wasn't there, or I was not alive. That's you whites here.

Then we have the standard dumb ass supposed to black blaming blacks for your problems like whites do even as they KNOW racism exists. So let us look at example from a black person who blames urban truth tellers for the problems in the black community

So Avery, what is this urban truth teller saying? Is he calling women bitches ad hos? Or is he telling blacks how not to let white racism stop them.

We take responsibility white folks. When will you?

What am I responsible for?

What do you think I am responsible for?

No one is holding you or your communities down in the 21st century except racist individuals like you.

So stop blaming white society for any of your failures in life and look inward and ask why you are such a racist bigot that must blame white society for you not getting what you want!

You are responsible for ending white racism.

I've helped create black owned businesses. I helped kids get out of gangs and in college. I have helped former crack addicts and ex cons get education and rained in the skills to get and maintain employment. I've held no one back. You just need to quit repeating the dumb ass standard white racist lines whites like you always use when you really have no argument.

Whites will be blamed for what they do. And you will accept it. If you want it to stop, you will work to end white racism.

I do not have to do a damn thing you want nor do I have to accept anything!

How dare you tell me I must tell someone how they should act when it is free choice!

If someone does not want you in their business I am all for it not because of your skin color but because of YOU!

I do not control the actions of others and will not try to and to even suggest I am accountable for another person actions or words is ludicrous but you are not sane anyway.

You sit their telling posters what you believe they are responsible for but until that person shows you any form of racism the reality they are not responsible for another person actions!

So just stop with your damn bigoted nonsense or don't because you are the problem in today society!

Better yet clean up Race baiting bigots like Louis Farrakhan before preaching about how us whites should clean our side up!

You guys show racism every day. So I will talk.

And since I am talking about a macro level problem, your weak ass whining about what your punk ass is not individually responsible for means nothing. Since you are too dumb to understand that......

You whites invented race baiting so you will be told what to do.

And you will accept it.

So stop making excuses and man up to the responsibility you have.

Because you white pricks try telling me what I am to be respnsible for, therefore you will be told yours.

You are the one constantly tell US WHITES that we are responsible for all the woes of black people. Bullshit. It was partially true in the past, you can stop using that old crutch now. How are whites responsible now? Same as woes of white people, nobody is responsible but themselves.

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Masters

According to these whites here, since I never did any of these things, I am not responsible working in the black community to fix the problems.

But I worked in the black community to reduce problems caused by whites. I've taken and continue to take personal responsibility. I am not here crying about what I didn't do, and I wasn't there, or I was not alive. That's you whites here.

Then we have the standard dumb ass supposed to black blaming blacks for your problems like whites do even as they KNOW racism exists. So let us look at example from a black person who blames urban truth tellers for the problems in the black community

So Avery, what is this urban truth teller saying? Is he calling women bitches ad hos? Or is he telling blacks how not to let white racism stop them.

No one is holding you or your communities down in the 21st century except racist individuals like you.

So stop blaming white society for any of your failures in life and look inward and ask why you are such a racist bigot that must blame white society for you not getting what you want!

I've helped create black owned businesses. I helped kids get out of gangs and in college. I have helped former crack addicts and ex cons get education and rained in the skills to get and maintain employment. I've held no one back. You just need to quit repeating the dumb ass standard white racist lines whites like you always use when you really have no argument.

Whites will be blamed for what they do. And you will accept it. If you want it to stop, you will work to end white racism.

How dare you tell me I must tell someone how they should act when it is free choice!

If someone does not want you in their business I am all for it not because of your skin color but because of YOU!

I do not control the actions of others and will not try to and to even suggest I am accountable for another person actions or words is ludicrous but you are not sane anyway.

You sit their telling posters what you believe they are responsible for but until that person shows you any form of racism the reality they are not responsible for another person actions!

So just stop with your damn bigoted nonsense or don't because you are the problem in today society!

Better yet clean up Race baiting bigots like Louis Farrakhan before preaching about how us whites should clean our side up!

And since I am talking about a macro level problem, your weak ass whining about what your punk ass is not individually responsible for means nothing. Since you are too dumb to understand that......

And you will accept it.

Because you white pricks try telling me what I am to be respnsible for, therefore you will be told yours.

Your type is very reason people dont give a shit about black problems and your constant claims of racism.
I never see racism when I'm out and about.
Though you'd think I'd have a damn good chance of seeing it since I live in the most diverse county in the Country.

And you will accept it.

Your type is very reason people dont give a shit about black problems and your constant claims of racism.
Though you'd think I'd have a damn good chance of seeing it since I live in the most diverse county in the Country.

That's correct. The other day a young black guy let me cut in line because he could see how I don't get around good. I thanked him. The black lady in electronics at walmart always smiles at me even though I don't buy anything there.

Last edited:

And you will accept it.

My adopted brother is Filipino and when Macy's was Foley's my brother dealt with racism from a Black Sales Clerk.

My brother wanted to buy a pair of Sandals and the Black clerk ignored him and came over to me instead because I was white.

When I told him I did not need his service and my brother needed it he walked off and told a Hispanic Female Clerk.

So I know for a fact Blacks can be bigoted and racist and this is not the only time something like that happen...

Whites created racism. Farrakhan and Sharpton are fighting that. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

Farrakhan and Sharpton are nothing but crooks and shysters getting rich off of dolts like you. Farrakhan is a known anti-Semite and the very left wing Southern Poverty Law Center has classified the Nation of Islam as a hate group.

Whites created racism. Farrakhan and Sharpton are fighting that. So clean up the mess your race has made and stop trolling because you are mad that your ass got reported..

Farrakhan and Sharpton are nothing but crooks and shysters getting rich off of dolts like you. Farrakhan is a known anti-Semite and the very left wing Southern Poverty Law Center has classified the Nation of Islam as a hate group.

They can't get rich off me if I've never given them money. So you go talk to the racist white Jews who scream anti semite while being racist against black Jews. You don't know squat about either man. You don't know why the Nation of Islam was created. You just repeat what whites tell you so you can stay most favored minority.

And you will accept it.

What you never see or don't give a shit about is of zero concern to me.

And you will accept it.

Don't misinterpret my point.
I already know racism is blown way out of proportion.
But I do get some enjoyment watching you shit yourself on a daily basis over it.
Does it keep you awake at night? I certainly hope so....

They can't get rich off me if I've never given them money. So you go talk to the racist white Jews who scream anti semite while being racist against black Jews. You don't know squat about either man. You don't know why the Nation of Islam was created. You just repeat what whites tell you so you can stay most favored minority.

Wow, you support the racist and hate rhetoric from those like Farrakhan and blame everyone but them for their comments!

You have shown the site you support hate and even calls of genocide, so explain why?

Also you have shown this site when discussing minorities you only focus on black communities while ignoring the reality Hispanics and Asians are growing faster and stronger than yours in what you consider a racist society.

You also shown to the board you have no clue about small businesses own by blacks within communities like Harris and Fort Bend County and believe if someone lives in Needville they should drive to Pleak so they can shop at the only African Store in the region or be forced to hire someone from Sugarland for service calls and pay higher than paying a local Hispanic company just because it is a black company.

You do not care about any other minorities except blacks, so how are you any different than the whites you whine about?

And you will accept it.

It concerns you because you live with so much hate for anyone that points out your lies.

And you will accept it.

Better yet when you have a Filipino customer and you ignore him because of him being Pacific Islander don't you consider that an issue and how it look to Asians and non-Blacks?

What should have been done to the young man?

I know what happened, but what would you have done to him?

And you will accept it.

Yet, here you are daily ranting on what we should give a shit about.
Face it division pimp, you really want no understanding between races. The tone and rhetoric of your posts reflect a bitterness incapable of any understanding between anyone.
Race has nothing to do with being an outright asshole. Plenty of those in all groups. Why do you insist on being the biggest in your particular group?

And you will accept it.

Yet you want all whites to give a shit about what you say.

Questions for IM2 :

1. Did you learn the difference between Richmond and Richardson?

2. Should white society be forced to shop at only black owned businesses?

3. How many Asian of Hispanics businesses do you do business with or do you just do business with jus black ran companies?

4. Seeing you believe I should own the racist remarks of David Duke or racist actions of Robert Byrd then shouldn't you own Louis Farrakhan rants and actions?

5. Please provide a link where you can show whites do not shop or do business with minority business owners?

Enjoy

You should own the racism whites invented and you continue. And that includes racism from white Jews.

Let me address numbers 1-2. Because you show just how much of a racist dumb ass you are by asking these questions and making such comments.

There are 2 million black owned businesses in the US. That is 7 percent of all businesses in the country. Whites like you are adept at talking about racial proportion in regards to crime but this is never a white consideration ii discussions like this. 96 percent of these businesses are sole proprietorships run by family or with one employee. These 2 million businesses get 1/2 of 1 percent of all business sales receipts. Blacks spend 90 percent of what we make with white businesses. We have created jobs of whites in this country. So why can't whites spend some money with us?

Jobs are needed in the black community. There are black businesses in the black community that can create jobs if they grow. A lot of problems are solved if this happens. So tell me mighty white man of high IQ, how does this happen if we do not increase business by doing more shopping in these businesses from all races?
Why should it matter what race a person is when you are shopping?

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Master.

Sorry to hear it. But it's never too late. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life!

Questions for IM2 :

1. Did you learn the difference between Richmond and Richardson?

2. Should white society be forced to shop at only black owned businesses?

3. How many Asian of Hispanics businesses do you do business with or do you just do business with jus black ran companies?

4. Seeing you believe I should own the racist remarks of David Duke or racist actions of Robert Byrd then shouldn't you own Louis Farrakhan rants and actions?

5. Please provide a link where you can show whites do not shop or do business with minority business owners?

Enjoy

You should own the racism whites invented and you continue. And that includes racism from white Jews.

Let me address numbers 1-2. Because you show just how much of a racist dumb ass you are by asking these questions and making such comments.

There are 2 million black owned businesses in the US. That is 7 percent of all businesses in the country. Whites like you are adept at talking about racial proportion in regards to crime but this is never a white consideration ii discussions like this. 96 percent of these businesses are sole proprietorships run by family or with one employee. These 2 million businesses get 1/2 of 1 percent of all business sales receipts. Blacks spend 90 percent of what we make with white businesses. We have created jobs of whites in this country. So why can't whites spend some money with us?

Jobs are needed in the black community. There are black businesses in the black community that can create jobs if they grow. A lot of problems are solved if this happens. So tell me mighty white man of high IQ, how does this happen if we do not increase business by doing more shopping in these businesses from all races?
Why should it matter what race a person is when you are shopping?

Because he is under the illusion that whites do not shop or hire at black businesses because of the skin color and not the fact most whites usually shop or hire the cheapest possible.

The truth is all the Op'er want is to make false claims about how white society is destroying Black ran businesses but the truth is Black ran businesses like stores are usually cater to black communities and not for other communities like Asians, Hispanics and Whites...

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter.

You're lying Asslips.

Since you never did those things, you're not in poverty.

And you're not, are you?

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Master.

Sorry to hear it. But it's never too late. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life!
Good advice.
But instead, we will be treated to several more threads tomorrow on the exact same subject of "whitey bad".

Good advice.
But instead, we will be treated to several more threads tomorrow on the exact same subject of "whitey bad".

Of course we will be and IM2 will proclaim anyone that disagree with his assertion has to be racist.

What amazes me when I asked has he ever went to other minority businesses that were not black all he could come up with is Whites do not do business with Hispanics and Asians.

When I pointed out his flaw he just focused on the black community and then got Richmond, Texas confused with Richardson and then got hostile for being corrected.

Then when he told me to own all of white society racism I then asked him does he condone Louis Farrakhan racism and he blamed white society for Farrakhan racism.

Then the Op'er went on to lecture me how whites do not support black ran businesses but when I pointed out it is cheaper to shop at Asian ran markets or hire Hispanics the Op'er ignored that reality because let face it most black owned stores cater to their community.

In the end the Op'er has no issue with his racist view and believe a person in Needville, Texas should be forced to drive to Pleak, Texas and buy overpriced stuff from the lone black ran store or be forced to hire a black contractor from Sugarland while ignoring the cheaper Hispanic Contractor in Needville...

Forum List

Back