Perry's Announcement- no wonder the Obamabots are scared!

There's no dodge, Einstein. It is a statement of fact. Immigration is a federal responsibility. Thus, criticisim Perry for not securing the border is stupidity, as it isn't his responsibility.
I have no opinion on the Arizona action, other than to say it represents yet another failure by the Obama Administraiton.

So you have no opinion? LOL! Nice dodge! Masterfully political! You really should run for office! That's twice you've been asked your opinion and managed to give nothing! Truly, you have the makings and convictions of a politician!

"I'm not saying this is right or wrong. I'm just saying our party is right and the other side is wrong!" Marvelous! :clap2:

Like I said. If you ever want to see how a real man tackles an issue, just ask me something. I am not afraid to address any issue head on.

Because you're a bumpkin.

So are you blaming Perry because he didnt control immigration, which isn't his responsibility? Maybe you cpuld blame him for our credit downgrade? Or the slow response on the BP oil well?
Do you have a fucking clue what you are talking about? No, I dont think so.

Right now Rick Perry has the lowest approval rating since becoming governor of Texas.

He has been involved in one scandal after another for years. The most recent was his attendance at a secret meeting with other Republican Governors with the Koch brothers. In fact one of their organizations is his biggest endorser.

Isn't it odd that so many are jumping on his band wagon without knowing anything about this man? Look how the media has already done so. Maybe that's the only reason that many of Y'all are endorsing him. Simply because the media is.
Shouldn't his scandal ridden past been looked into before choosing to endorse him?

Guy, I've heard all this before.

Frankly, there's a sense of Deja Vu, all over again. Seriously, you guys are breaking out the same playbook you used against Bush-43 in 2000 and 2004.

He's from EEEEEEEK Texas!
He's a big meanie-head who Executed people
He's a believer in that JESUS guy.

Stuff that resonates with the liberals you might hang around with, but frankly doesn't with joe average.

You tried this play book with Bush, and you lost both times. And Kerry and Gore didn't have to defend 9% unemployment.

Let's take your favorite. This Willingham guy is the New Karla Faye Tucker. How dare Perry execute this guy?

I mean, he might be innocent because an expert who never inspected the original crime scene says that it might not be arson. Forget that his three kids burned to death while he didn't have a singe on him, or that his wife thought he did it, and said he claimed he did. Or that when he was strapped to the gurney, he said, "I hope you burn in hell, b!tch!"

Right now Rick Perry has the lowest approval rating since becoming governor of Texas.

He has been involved in one scandal after another for years. The most recent was his attendance at a secret meeting with other Republican Governors with the Koch brothers. In fact one of their organizations is his biggest endorser.

Isn't it odd that so many are jumping on his band wagon without knowing anything about this man? Look how the media has already done so. Maybe that's the only reason that many of Y'all are endorsing him. Simply because the media is.
Shouldn't his scandal ridden past been looked into before choosing to endorse him?

Guy, I've heard all this before.

Frankly, there's a sense of Deja Vu, all over again. Seriously, you guys are breaking out the same playbook you used against Bush-43 in 2000 and 2004.

He's from EEEEEEEK Texas!
He's a big meanie-head who Executed people
He's a believer in that JESUS guy.

Stuff that resonates with the liberals you might hang around with, but frankly doesn't with joe average.

You tried this play book with Bush, and you lost both times. And Kerry and Gore didn't have to defend 9% unemployment.

Let's take your favorite. This Willingham guy is the New Karla Faye Tucker. How dare Perry execute this guy?

I mean, he might be innocent because an expert who never inspected the original crime scene says that it might not be arson. Forget that his three kids burned to death while he didn't have a singe on him, or that his wife thought he did it, and said he claimed he did. Or that when he was strapped to the gurney, he said, "I hope you burn in hell, b!tch!"

First off fella I am not a liberal. In fact I belong to NO political party. Unlike you I don't feel like I have to have a label to be an American.

Second, I grew up in Texas. So someone being from Texas is not something I would bash someone for.

Third, Perry is NO Christian and just because he says he is does not make it so. This too like the Texas thing is not something I would look down on someone for being. His actions show that he is no Christian.

Fourth, The state of Texas issued an official apology for the execution of Willingham. If someone is not guilty they usually do not apologize. Your statement of his comments by his wife, and of the statement of his last words on the gurney are untrue. If you would like to argue this point further please post your proof of that for us to see. Wait a second I'll do it for you.

You can find his last statement right here from the Texas Department Of Criminal Justice:

Last Statement - Cameron Todd Willingham

So you have no opinion? LOL! Nice dodge! Masterfully political! You really should run for office! That's twice you've been asked your opinion and managed to give nothing! Truly, you have the makings and convictions of a politician!

"I'm not saying this is right or wrong. I'm just saying our party is right and the other side is wrong!" Marvelous! :clap2:

Like I said. If you ever want to see how a real man tackles an issue, just ask me something. I am not afraid to address any issue head on.

So are you blaming Perry because he didnt control immigration, which isn't his responsibility? Maybe you cpuld blame him for our credit downgrade? Or the slow response on the BP oil well?

Ok um hmmm. I thought you were a guy but you're so hysterical, perhaps I should look at the obvious. I am so sorry for hurting your feelings! I know, I know, it's not what I said, it's how I said it. Sorry sweetie. We men are like that sometimes. It's a "Mars" thing or whatever.
So anyways, you're wrong. I mean, I don't care about you being so colossally wrong but oh well there it is. Show me where I blamed Rick Perry for anything. Ya see there sweetheart, when you're weak and scared, the natural tendency is to everything you've done - and which I accurately predicted you would do! :clap2: Yeah me!
Dodge.
Change the subject.
Attack or label someone for daring to merely ask you a question.
Cut & Run.
So far, you've done everything in order.
All I did was ask how you felt about the AZ. law.
1st you dodged.
Then you dodged again! (You did a really good job on that one btw)
Now you're changing the subject to credit downgrades and such. (Nice try) and claiming I blamed him for stuff, when all I did was ask you a Yes or No question - which in four posts, you have still managed not to answer. Bravo!
So go get a tissue, have a latte or herb tea or something and you just settle your little self down. Then, call a friend and share your feelings about that nasty ol' man who asked you a question! I'm sure she'll tell you how great you are and such.
If you do get ahold of yourself and want to see how we men answer questions directly, you just let me know sweetie. I'm here to help. I'm a helper. It's what I do. :eusa_angel:

Love & Kisses, Your New BFF

Ame®icano;4010357 said:
Yes--He has done a magnificent job stopping illegal aliens from coming to Texas.

NOT

Isn't that responsibility of the federal government?

Wait. So you're against states taking matters into their own hands e.g. Arizona? Or is that your view only when it's convenient to the Conservative at hand?

Have I said that?

You can't blame Perry for illegal immigrants while borders are responsibility of federal government and at the same time, when states want to take responsibility e.g. Arizona, Alabama, you complain that they have no right to do so and end up suing them.

To simplify, can you answer this: Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments?

I thought we would have learned our lesson that talk is cheap after watching Obama in action.

Agreed 100%. Let's not be fascinated by these kind of speech's--let's get down to the nitty gritty details. This country has been there--done it before--and we certainly don't want someone who's only gift is perfectly pronounced speech's geared to thrill the masse's--only to watch it come tumbling down--after they're in the oval office.

I will keep my eye on Rick Perry--but until I see him in many debates--I will hold my opinion on him. I would hope that everyone else does the same. We have got a long--long time to pick the GOP nominee--no need to rush into a decision.

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

Ame®icano;4013918 said:
Ame®icano;4010357 said:

Isn't that responsibility of the federal government?

Wait. So you're against states taking matters into their own hands e.g. Arizona? Or is that your view only when it's convenient to the Conservative at hand?

Have I said that?

You can't blame Perry for illegal immigrants while borders are responsibility of federal government and at the same time, when states want to take responsibility e.g. Arizona, Alabama, you complain that they have no right to do so and end up suing them.

To simplify, can you answer this: Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments?

Who said I blame Perry for anything? I don't. I just asked a question - which you haven't answered. You guys are really good at this! You get all defensive, project all kinds of BS onto anyone who simply asks a question and then?
Dodge (which you have done)
Change the subject (which you have done)
Label or project the asker (which you have done)
Insult (which, to your credit you have not done!)
Cut & Run.

I do not blame Rick Perry for the illegal immigrant problem in Texas.
I do not approve of the original "Papers Please" law in AZ. It has already proven a tool for abuse, harrassment and worse.

See how easy that was! Those are called direct answers.

Ok um hmmm. I thought you were a guy but you're so hysterical, perhaps I should look at the obvious. I am so sorry for hurting your feelings! I know, I know, it's not what I said, it's how I said it. Sorry sweetie. We men are like that sometimes. It's a "Mars" thing or whatever.
So anyways, you're wrong. I mean, I don't care about you being so colossally wrong but oh well there it is. Show me where I blamed Rick Perry for anything. Ya see there sweetheart, when you're weak and scared, the natural tendency is to everything you've done - and which I accurately predicted you would do! :clap2: Yeah me!
Dodge.
Change the subject.
Attack or label someone for daring to merely ask you a question.
Cut & Run.
So far, you've done everything in order.
All I did was ask how you felt about the AZ. law.
1st you dodged.
Then you dodged again! (You did a really good job on that one btw)
Now you're changing the subject to credit downgrades and such. (Nice try) and claiming I blamed him for stuff, when all I did was ask you a Yes or No question - which in four posts, you have still managed not to answer. Bravo!
So go get a tissue, have a latte or herb tea or something and you just settle your little self down. Then, call a friend and share your feelings about that nasty ol' man who asked you a question! I'm sure she'll tell you how great you are and such.
If you do get ahold of yourself and want to see how we men answer questions directly, you just let me know sweetie. I'm here to help. I'm a helper. It's what I do. :eusa_angel:

Love & Kisses, Your New BFF

1) The implication of your question was that Perry was at fault for not "taking matters into his own hand." Every poster who has responded understood it that way.

2) You are a homosexual. Sorry to break it to you, guy. Does your boss know you're gay?

Ame®icano;4013918 said:

Have I said that?

Who said I blame Perry for anything? I don't. I just asked a question - which you haven't answered. You guys are really good at this! You get all defensive, project all kinds of BS onto anyone who simply asks a question and then?
Cut & Run.

I do not approve of the original "Papers Please" law in AZ. It has already proven a tool for abuse, harrassment and worse.

Wonderful.
So you'll be supporting Perry in the primaries and general election. Glad we can count on a "man" like you.
btw, your question was based on an incorrect premise, which is why you got the answers you did. Try thinking for 2-3 seconds before you post something, assuming you are capable. Otherwise ask an adult to help you.

The realization that there are Americans whose political acumen is so skewed or is that screwed that they seriously believe a certifiable fruitcake like Rick Perry is a suitable candidate to run this country. Run it is right, into the ground.

Beware of crazy Texans who look like a cross between Midnight Cowboy and Jon Benet Ramsey and think like Moe, Larry and Curly.

Last edited:
Knowing that some people's political acumen is so skewed or is that screwed so as to seriously a fruitcake like Rick Perry a suitable candidate for President.

Beware of crazy Texans who look like a cross between Midnight Cowboy and Jon Benet Ramsey and thinks like Moe, Larry and Curly.

I think the Left is so crazy that things that are normal look crazy to them.
What could be crazier than thinking that a one term senator who was a "community organizer" (what?) was qualified to be president just because he was (half) black?
But anyone who thought that was a good idea would naturally recoil at the idea of someone with 10 years executive experience and a proven record of achievement becoming president.

I thought we would have learned our lesson that talk is cheap after watching Obama in action.

Unlike the Community Organizer, Gov. Perry has a record to run on.

Yes, he certainly does. Here is some of it:

Rick Perry's 'Texas Miracle' Includes Crowded Homeless Shelters, Low-Wage Jobs, Worker Deaths

Perry will be spending a lot of his time on the stump. Dig beneath the talking points and you will find a troubling picture: rising unemployment, a glut of low-wage jobs without benefits, overcrowded homeless shelters and public schools facing billions in budget cuts.
"If you want a bad job, go to Texas," said Texas Rep. Garnet Coleman (D), who represents a district in Houston, in an interview with The Huffington Post. "If you want to work at Carl's Jr., our doors are open, and if you want to go to a crumbling school in a failing school system, this is the place to come."

Texas is struggling right along with every other state. According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, Texas had recently bumped up to 8.2 percent unemployment in June which puts it below the national average. In May, job growth slowed statewide. According to a recent report in the Houston Chronicle, Houston's not seasonally adjusted unemployment rate jumped to 9 percent. The unemployment rate has hit double digits in the Rio Grande Valley. In Hildago County, it's 12 percent. Quality of life indexes like child poverty rates put Texas further behind. State Sen. Judith Zaffirini (D) told The Huffington Post her state ranks 48th in teen birth rates, 50th in prenatal care and 46th in income disparity and 50th in the number of persons who receive a high school diploma by age 25.

Of the all the jobs in Texas created last year, 37 percent paid at or below minimum wage -- and the state leads the nation in total minimum wage workers, according to a recent New York Times report.

"The important thing to do is not to just count jobs but to look at what kinds of jobs are being created in Texas," explained Dick Lavine, a Senior Fiscal Analyst with the Center for Public Policy Priorities. "Texas is tied for last with Mississippi for the highest percentage of minimum wage jobs and Texas is by far the leader of residents who don't have health insurance. It's low wage jobs without any benefits."

When it comes to budget gaps, Texas is just like much of the rest of the country. This year, the state faced a projected budget shortfall totaling as much as $27 billion; the legislature also had to contend with a $4.3 billion deficit in its current budget. The state made massive across-the-board cuts to state agencies -- including $4 billion in public school cuts over two years. Perry and the state legislature also ended up closing out funding for pre-kindergarten programs for roughly 100,000 low-income children. Mass layoffs of public sector workers is expected.

Rick Perry's 'Texas Miracle' Includes Crowded Homeless Shelters, Low-Wage Jobs, Worker Deaths

I hope you will read the rest of this article that I couldn't post. In any case, I think Rick Perry is another GWB, actually worse in some ways.

Your sources are a joke, as for that asshole Garnet Coleman, we don't have Carl Jr.s in Houston...... as far as I know, there isn't a Carl Jr. in the entire state. Why don't you quote the brilliant Sheila Jackson Lee next...... huffington post....... are you fucking kidding me.:lol::lol::lol:

Actually there's one on Hway 6 North, according to their website.
But that's besides the point.
The LEft will do whatever they can to tear down Perry's achievements. The Conservatives don't need to tear down Obama's achievments. They speak for themselves.
Credit downgrade
Largest deficit ever
Unemployment over 9% almost every month of his term
Stagnant job creation
Failures with North Korea and Iran
Failure in Afghanistan
Most unpopular new entitlement program in history.
Etc Etc

Did Imention he got bin Laden?

First off fella I am not a liberal. In fact I belong to NO political party. Unlike you I don't feel like I have to have a label to be an American.

Don't matter what you call yourself. I was describing what is shapign up to be the attack on Perry, which looks just like the failed attempt to defeat Bush.

Second, I grew up in Texas. So someone being from Texas is not something I would bash someone for.

No, you wouldn't, but your liberal buddies will. You're hearing it now. "Perry sounds like Bush". "It's too soon for another Texan." and so on. Sorry, man, I'd love to make the money I made under Bush. I'd love to have Bush's 5% unemployment over the Community Organizer's 9%.

Third, Perry is NO Christian and just because he says he is does not make it so. This too like the Texas thing is not something I would look down on someone for being. His actions show that he is no Christian.

No True Scotsman Fallacy. Don't waste my time.

Fourth, The state of Texas issued an official apology for the execution of Willingham. If someone is not guilty they usually do not apologize. Your statement of his comments by his wife, and of the statement of his last words on the gurney are untrue. If you would like to argue this point further please post your proof of that for us to see. Wait a second I'll do it for you.

Here's what the Texas Prisons say were his last words.

Last Statement - Cameron Todd Willingham

Yeah. The only statement I want to make is that I am an innocent man - convicted of a crime I did not commit. I have been persecuted for 12 years for something I did not do. From God's dust I came and to dust I will return - so the earth shall become my throne. I gotta go, road dog. I love you Gabby. [Remaining portion of statement omitted due to profanity.]

So he said something obscene enough to be redacted.

Rick vs. Kay: Cameron Todd Willingham was guilty as sin...

Willingham's last words were not "I am an innocent man." They were "I hope you rot in hell, bitch," directed toward his wife whom he had beaten many times even while she was pregnant to try to cause a miscarriage... this guy was guilty and had several appeals at the state and federal levels.

And yes, his wife thought he did it, and claims he told her he did.

Ex-wife: Willingham guilty of murder | KXAN.com

On Wednesday morning, speaking in front of several cameras and reporters, ex-wife Stacy Kuykendall said he admitted to killing the children.

"My ex-husband murdered my daughters, and just before he was exectued, he told me he did it," said Kuykendall, reading from a statement. "He stood and watched while their tiny bodies burned."

Ame®icano;4013918 said:

Have I said that?

Cut & Run.

I haven't answered your question? Direct answers?

Reality check 1: Scroll back to your post, where to my question you're replying with two questions. I am one who asked the question first, so how am I the one who dodged the question?

Reality check 2: My first question was: Isn't that (borders) responsibility of the federal government? My follow up post I asked again: Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments? If I am one who asked the question first, and you haven't answered neither that one nor the follow up, and both of my posts are about the same thing, then how I changed the subject?

Reality check 3: If my question is "answered" with two questions, are those direct answers?

Reality check 4: My question is: "Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments?"
Your answer is: "Wait. So you're against states taking matters into their own hands e.g. Arizona? Or is that your view only when it's convenient to the Conservative at hand?"

These are no answers. You made statements where you're guessing what my opinion is and forcing me to pick one of your choices.

So, if you really know what direct answer is, here is my question for the third time:

Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments?

Last edited:
Ame®icano;4014975 said:
Ame®icano;4013918 said:
Have I said that?

Cut & Run.

Reality check 1: Scroll back to your post, where to my question you're replying with two questions. I am one who asked the question first, so how am I the one who dodged the question?

Reality check 2: My first question was: Isn't that (borders) responsibility of the federal government? My follow up post I asked again: Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments? If I am one who asked the question first, and you haven't answered neither that one nor the follow up, and both of my posts are about the same thing, then how I changed the subject?

Reality check 3: If my question is "answered" with two questions, are those direct answers?

Reality check 4: My question is: "Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments?"
Your answer is: "Wait. So you're against states taking matters into their own hands e.g. Arizona? Or is that your view only when it's convenient to the Conservative at hand?"

These are no answers. You made statements where you're guessing what my opinion is and forcing me to pick one of your choices.

So, if you really know what direct answer is, here is my question for the third time:

He's a dishonest debater of the "gotcha" school, implying one thing and then, when caught, claiming he never really said that. Which is such a half truth as to be a lie.

Ame®icano;4014975 said:
Ame®icano;4013918 said:
Have I said that?

Cut & Run.

Answer: BOTH.

Nope, Rick Perry doesn't have much. I mean.......when you get castigated by your own party for comments that you've made (doing ugly things to Bernanke if he shows up in Texas), as well as being associated with not just 1 but SEVERAL crazy ass preachers at a function the weekend prior to his announcing.

Not only that, but most of the jobs that were "created" in Texas were FEDERAL DEFENSE JOBS, not locally state grown ones.

Nope, Perry is only slightly more viable than Bachmann.

Nope, Rick Perry doesn't have much. I mean.......when you get castigated by your own party for comments that you've made (doing ugly things to Bernanke if he shows up in Texas), as well as being associated with not just 1 but SEVERAL crazy ass preachers at a function the weekend prior to his announcing.

Not only that, but most of the jobs that were "created" in Texas were FEDERAL DEFENSE JOBS, not locally state grown ones.

Nope, Perry is only slightly more viable than Bachmann.

So which Republican are you voting for, dunderhead?

Forum List

Back