Perry's Announcement- no wonder the Obamabots are scared!

Good luck with this bush wanna. LOL The country is made up of some idiots, but not enough to elect another bush into office. Not this soon.

Do you really think this whole "Texas = Mordor" strategy is going to work for you guys?

At this point, Bush ain't looking too bad. I'd much rather have his term average 5% unemployment to the Community Organizers term average of 9%.

I'd rather have Bush's 150 billion dollar deficits than Obama's 1.4 TRILLION ones.

And would you also rather have Bush's measly 3 million jobs created in 8 years?

Good luck with this bush wanna. LOL The country is made up of some idiots, but not enough to elect another bush into office. Not this soon.

Do you really think this whole "Texas = Mordor" strategy is going to work for you guys?

At this point, Bush ain't looking too bad. I'd much rather have his term average 5% unemployment to the Community Organizers term average of 9%.

I'd rather have Bush's 150 billion dollar deficits than Obama's 1.4 TRILLION ones.

That's of course a lie.
How many has Obama created in 3 years?

That's of course a lie.

That wasn't the question. Here, let me help you out.

The Bush jobs record

cbemp.png

The Bush jobs record - NYTimes.com

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton‘s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

George W. Bush

- Jobs created 3.0 million

- Jobs at end of term 135.5 million

- Jobs at start of term 132.5 million

- Payroll expansion 2.3%

- Jobs created per year in office 375,000

That's of course a lie.

The Bush jobs record

cbemp.png

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton‘s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

George W. Bush

- Payroll expansion 2.3%

Your graph is just a joke.
As is the post. Note the article says it is "net" jobs, i.e. take those that existed at the beginning of his term and those at the end and that's the result.
Of course that is a lie. You are comparing a snap shot of the worst economic downturn with the beginning of his term.
Aggregate job growth over his term and the numbers look different.
Not that that matters. Bush isn't running. And Obama isn't winning.

Better than Obaminations 2 million jobs LOST in 4 years. He'll be the first president since Hoover to post a net LOSS in jobs.

No so long ago, I listened as a man who would be President said "There is no black America. There is no white America. There is the United States of America." I thought to myself 'cool, that is the kind of America I want'.

Then I got his record as Senator. "present", "present", "present". And I thought 'this is not the kind of man I want as President". Then at the first opportunity, he and his followers made his skin color an issue. Those of us who disagreed with him were "typical white people."
I was right.

Words are cheap. Perry made a good speech. But words are meaningless drivel without the action. If nothing else, Obama should have taught us that.

As much as you love to pat yourself on the back, you are not right. You are dead wrong. The people that have been disrespectful to the president with outright racial comments or innuendos are right in plain sight. So don't act as though that accusation never applies. You know damn well it does. And saying every single time someone merely disagrees with the president they are called racist, is just bullshit. You people are such victims!!! Boo Hoo Hoo!!!

No so long ago, I listened as a man who would be President said "There is no black America. There is no white America. There is the United States of America." I thought to myself 'cool, that is the kind of America I want'.

Then I got his record as Senator. "present", "present", "present". And I thought 'this is not the kind of man I want as President". Then at the first opportunity, he and his followers made his skin color an issue. Those of us who disagreed with him were "typical white people."
I was right.

Words are cheap. Perry made a good speech. But words are meaningless drivel without the action. If nothing else, Obama should have taught us that.

As much as you love to pat yourself on the back, you are not right. You are dead wrong. The people that have been disrespectful to the president with outright racial comments or innuendos are right in plain sight. So don't act as though that accusation never applies. You know damn well it does. And saying every single time someone merely disagrees with the president they are called racist, is just bullshit. You people are such victims!!! Boo Hoo Hoo!!!

Could you cite someone making outright racial comments about the president? No, did nt think so.
And at least one old Dem thinks opposition to Obama is about race.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRpZ0GI7ug]Jimmy Carter Calls People who Oppose Obama Racist - YouTube[/ame]

That's of course a lie.

The Bush jobs record

cbemp.png

George W. Bush

- Payroll expansion 2.3%

Your graph is just a joke.
As is the post. Note the article says it is "net" jobs, i.e. take those that existed at the beginning of his term and those at the end and that's the result.
Of course that is a lie. You are comparing a snap shot of the worst economic downturn with the beginning of his term.
Aggregate job growth over his term and the numbers look different.
Not that that matters. Bush isn't running. And Obama isn't winning.

Bush isn't running, but the question was about Bush's jobs record. You can call me a liar all you like, and maybe those graphs aren't entirely accurate, but they can't be that far off. Bush had the worst jobs record in history. That is a fact. Go ahead and give me what you think are his "real" numbers. They'll still be a joke and they'll still be the worst in history.

I was right.

Could you cite someone making outright racial comments about the president? No, did nt think so.
And at least one old Dem thinks opposition to Obama is about race.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRpZ0GI7ug]Jimmy Carter Calls People who Oppose Obama Racist - YouTube[/ame]

You are an ass hole and always have been. I could site plenty, but what for?? As with the, "tar baby" incident, you'll say whatever I post is not racist. Then me names, cuss me out, and that will be that. You couldn't care less about the racism directed towards our president. So for what purpose would I discuss it with you?? Go to hell you ignorant jerk.

Saying that Obama and his supporters are scared of Perry is just plain nuts. Texas is not in that great of shape. Obama will kick that Bush wannabee's ass.

Last edited:
Well, it was probably less than 4 trillion, but guy, THAT ISN'T IMPORTANT.
It was $6.1 trillion. And it is VERY important. It speaks to your credibility and the credibility of those who fed you your disinformation and your lack of desire to find out the truth!!!

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010
Total National Debt
09/30/2009 - $11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2001 - $5,807,463,412,200.06

Bush's budget didn't run through FY 09. It only ran through March 6, 2009.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-2638

Last edited:
Well, it was probably less than 4 trillion, but guy, THAT ISN'T IMPORTANT.
It was $6.1 trillion. And it is VERY important. It speaks to your credibility and the credibility of those who fed you your disinformation and your lack of desire to find out the truth!!!

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010
Total National Debt
09/30/2009 - $11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2001 - $5,807,463,412,200.06

Bush's budget didn't run through FY 09. It only ran through March 6, 2009.

Read The Bill: H.R. 2638 [110th] - GovTrack.us
BULLSHIT!!!

How stupid do you have to be to think because SOME appropriations ran until March 6, 2009 ALL appropriations ended on March 6, 2009. :cuckoo:

Fear fear fear fear , fear fear fear Fear fear fear.

FEAR

Fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear feear fear fear fear fear.

Is that they ONLY thing the right understands?

TruthDoesn'tMatter,

Every FEAR we had about this ESTABLISHED LOSER & MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO was justified.....and then some.

And, what does this fucked Political Charlatan is offering us ?????

Answer: MORE OF THE SAME ....... AND EVEN WORSE, BUT CAREFULLY DISGUISED OBAMASHIT !!!!!

And, BTW.....did I ever state that you are one of the most certified Obamarrhoidal Idiots extant ? Well, you are, without a doubt, a congenital idiot as well.

Jus got back from your KKK/GOP meeting did ya Gay Trauma?

Another gob of puke from the GAYSwabee/QUEERBiker ....... thus earning this abnormal certified Obamarrhoidal Piece of Shit a......Fuck you & your Sensei for making you the Pathetic Fart that you are.

Scared? More like waiting for the big crash -n- burn. He won't last long. :clap2:

Daily Kos: LADIES AND GENTS... THE REAL RICK PERRY

It seems that 'lying' is in sync with his embrace of the Ten Commandments as well.

In 2007, Texans learned of of a massive sex abuse scandal at the Texas Youth Commission. When news of the scandal broke, Perry claimed he knew nothing about the abuse until he saw it in the paper. In fact, he and his office were informed of a stalled investigation into the abuse as early as February 2005, two years before news reports first came out.

He didn't question any issues of "Constitutionality" when he coordinated with two business partners to flip land he had purchased and sold in order to profit more than $500,000. He covered-up this scandal by refusing to release the public listing agreement, attempting to hide the identity of the land buyer and hiding the fact that the buyer was a business partner with the original seller.

He had no problem as he handed out $16 million in taxpayer dollars from the Texas Emerging Technology Fund to companies tied to his top political contributors... the public corruption scandal showed that he gave his “close friend” and campaign contributor David Nance a $4.5 million handout, despite the fact that Nance side-stepped two review boards to receive it.

He feels that it was absolutely fine when he covered-up and refused to answer ethics complaints involving more than $1 million in potentially illegal state expenditures. One complaint zeroed in on the $816,000 in campaign dollars, reported in lump sums, for what Perry calls "mansion expenses." For months, Perry reported a flat monthly expense ranging from $3,000 or $6,500 as "mansion expenses" without any supporting detail -- a violation of campaign disclosure laws. The expenses were for Perry’s $10,000-a-month taxpayer funded rental mansion. Additionally, Perry failed to disclose $204,400 in debt on his College Station home from 2007-2009.

That is one nasty-ass man.

Here are some excerpts from Governor Perry's announcement today.

Rick Perry for President | Why I’m Running

"It is up to us…to this present generation of Americans…to take a stand for freedom…to send a signal to Washington that we are taking the country back from the grips of central planners who would control our healthcare, spend our treasure and micro-manage our businesses."
.....And, hope you're OUTTA D.C., before the....

Why do "conservatives" ALWAYS expect the Dems to.....

:eusa_eh:

"What I learned in my 20’s traveling the globe as an Air Force pilot, our current president has yet to acknowledge in his 50’s – that we are the most exceptional nation on the face of the earth.

"As Americans, we believe freedom is a gift from God, and government’s prime function is to defend it. We don’t see the role of government as a nanny state, and we recognize there is no government money that wasn’t once earned through the sweat and toil of private citizens.

The change we seek will never emanate out of Washington…it must come from the windswept prairies of Middle America…the farms and factories across this great land…the hearts and minds of God-fearing Americans who will not accept a future that is less than our past…who will not be consigned a fate of less freedom in exchange for more government.

It is up to us…to this present generation of Americans…to take a stand for freedom…to send a signal to Washington that we are taking the country back from the grips of central planners who would control our healthcare, spend our treasure and micro-manage our businesses.

My mission as your president will be to get America working again!

With God’s help, and your courage, we will take our country back."

Yup, this is the guy!

I like Perry but there are some legitimate concerns about his penchant for racking up debt etc... that I consider valid. I'm still looking at him...

"What I learned in my 20’s traveling the globe as an Air Force pilot, our current president has yet to acknowledge in his 50’s – that we are the most exceptional nation on the face of the earth.

"As Americans, we believe freedom is a gift from God, and government’s prime function is to defend it. We don’t see the role of government as a nanny state, and we recognize there is no government money that wasn’t once earned through the sweat and toil of private citizens.

The change we seek will never emanate out of Washington…it must come from the windswept prairies of Middle America…the farms and factories across this great land…the hearts and minds of God-fearing Americans who will not accept a future that is less than our past…who will not be consigned a fate of less freedom in exchange for more government.

It is up to us…to this present generation of Americans…to take a stand for freedom…to send a signal to Washington that we are taking the country back from the grips of central planners who would control our healthcare, spend our treasure and micro-manage our businesses.

My mission as your president will be to get America working again!

With God’s help, and your courage, we will take our country back."

Yup, this is the guy!

I like Perry but there are some legitimate concerns about his penchant for racking up debt etc...
....And, his tendency to....

....to complex-problems!!!

We're $TILL PAYING for Round 1, of that....

TruthDoesn'tMatter,

Every FEAR we had about this ESTABLISHED LOSER & MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO was justified.....and then some.

And, what does this fucked Political Charlatan is offering us ?????

Answer: MORE OF THE SAME ....... AND EVEN WORSE, BUT CAREFULLY DISGUISED OBAMASHIT !!!!!

And, BTW.....did I ever state that you are one of the most certified Obamarrhoidal Idiots extant ? Well, you are, without a doubt, a congenital idiot as well.

Jus got back from your KKK/GOP meeting did ya Gay Trauma?

Another gob of puke from the GAYSwabee/QUEERBiker ....... thus earning this abnormal certified Obamarrhoidal Piece of Shit a......Fuck you & your Sensei for making you the Pathetic Fart that you are.

You need to tell us how you really feel.

Scared? More like waiting for the big crash -n- burn. He won't last long. :clap2:

Daily Kos: LADIES AND GENTS... THE REAL RICK PERRY

It seems that 'lying' is in sync with his embrace of the Ten Commandments as well.

In 2007, Texans learned of of a massive sex abuse scandal at the Texas Youth Commission. When news of the scandal broke, Perry claimed he knew nothing about the abuse until he saw it in the paper. In fact, he and his office were informed of a stalled investigation into the abuse as early as February 2005, two years before news reports first came out.

He didn't question any issues of "Constitutionality" when he coordinated with two business partners to flip land he had purchased and sold in order to profit more than $500,000. He covered-up this scandal by refusing to release the public listing agreement, attempting to hide the identity of the land buyer and hiding the fact that the buyer was a business partner with the original seller.

He had no problem as he handed out $16 million in taxpayer dollars from the Texas Emerging Technology Fund to companies tied to his top political contributors... the public corruption scandal showed that he gave his “close friend” and campaign contributor David Nance a $4.5 million handout, despite the fact that Nance side-stepped two review boards to receive it.

He feels that it was absolutely fine when he covered-up and refused to answer ethics complaints involving more than $1 million in potentially illegal state expenditures. One complaint zeroed in on the $816,000 in campaign dollars, reported in lump sums, for what Perry calls "mansion expenses." For months, Perry reported a flat monthly expense ranging from $3,000 or $6,500 as "mansion expenses" without any supporting detail -- a violation of campaign disclosure laws. The expenses were for Perry’s $10,000-a-month taxpayer funded rental mansion. Additionally, Perry failed to disclose $204,400 in debt on his College Station home from 2007-2009.

That is one nasty-ass man.

The fear on the Left is palpable. I predict stories of Rick Perry drinking human blood.
How many people are out of work, again? How many jobs were created in Texas last year?

New Topics

Forum List

Back