Perfect example of MSM bias news presentation...Trump is Anti-Immigration! LIE!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Below is from a typical biased MSM publication...

The question: Is Trump against immigration???
Per this article Trump is and according to all the MSM that constantly repeats the below phrase...
I and millions like me are against immigrants!

THIS IS THE FARTHEST from the TRUTH!
Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant. I have a daughter-in-law who is a LEGAL immigrant.
We both love our LEGAL immigrants.

What we and the people that want the wall built is against here I'LL spell it out in big letters!!!
AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

The phrase has been a part of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign to construct a wall between the United States and Mexico to discourage immigration from South and Central American countries.

Greek Week events altered after members painted “Build a Wall”

AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

But how many ignorant people in this country THANKS to the biased MSM think Trump and millions of supporters like me that want the wall built to KEEP OUT ILLEGAL IMMiGRANTs!!!

Trump’s Unspeakable Strategy to Erase His Past
Why Donald Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric was enough for movement conservatives to forgive his history of liberalism.

About 13,900,000 Google results (0.48 seconds) search for "Trump'z Anti-immigration"!

I am not even sure that Trump is ALL THAT anit "illegal immigration" He is against immigrant populations that do the USA NO GOOD----lots of "illegal" immigrants are fine members of the USA productive work force. Trump is a BOTTOM LINE man----
a bit of terrorism is that which galvanizes him to place a moratorium on muslim migrants------drug trade cannot be stopped with a wall along the Mexican border---
I doubt it will happen because it will DO NO GOOD. no bottom line advantage

It'll only get him more votes. It's weird how the loopies think the people share their opinion.

Then again, who'd tell them otherwise.

The inbred savages south of the border need to be stopped, but there also needs to be a way to insure inbred muslim savages do not invade like they did in Europe. Legalizing recreational pot solves the war on drugs problem created by the US government. All ZOG government policies that encourage invaders and support them with taxpayer money need to be eliminated, that would cure most of the illegal alien problem.

"Let's not let Muslims into the country until we know what's going on" - the Don.

Yeah that's against immigration .

Per this article Trump is and according to all the MSM that constantly repeats the below phrase...

Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant. I have a daughter-in-law who is a LEGAL immigrant.

What we and the people that want the wall built is against here I'LL spell it out in big letters!!!

The phrase has been a part of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign to construct a wall between the United States and Mexico to discourage immigration from South and Central American countries.

But how many ignorant people in this country THANKS to the biased MSM think Trump and millions of supporters like me that want the wall built to KEEP OUT ILLEGAL IMMiGRANTs!!!

Why Donald Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric was enough for movement conservatives to forgive his history of liberalism.

About 13,900,000 Google results (0.48 seconds) search for "Trump'z Anti-immigration"!

OMG, you mean to tell me, there are millions just like you????? Lawrdy help us.

"Let's not let Muslims into the country until we know what's going on" - the Don.

^^^^ That. He is not only against illegals and immigrants, he is also against citizens. Fuck him.

Yeah, he said it, and we all are going to keep repeating it.

He's for immigration that is of European ancestry (like a couple of his wives). Otherwise he is anti-immigration.

"The majority of Americans receive little economic benefit from immigration, and the savings from reduced wages travels upward to employers and investors. In short, immigration is predominantly a massive income redistribution policy.

Is this what we want?"

Unless you like more traffic, congestion, etc., it's time to slow down ALL immigration. There is nothing sacred about it.

THINK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME YOU ARE STUCK IN TRAFFIC!

Immigration is predominantly an income redistribution policy. Is that what we want?

OMG, you mean to tell me, there are millions just like you????? Lawrdy help us.

OK here is the proof of MILLIONS!!!

What about Trump's argument that he has brought new people into the electorate?
He's right that Republican turnout (19.5 million) is way up and exceeds Democratic turnout (14.6 million) for the first time in a year when both parties have had protracted contests. Trump has won 37 percent of Republican votes or 19.5 million times 37% equals 7,215,000 people like me!
Donald Trump Has 37 Percent. Hard to Get to 270 Electoral Votes | RealClearPolitics
And it is growing as more and more people recognize that the MSM bias i.e. Trump et.al. ARE NOT against immigrants but ILLEGAL immigrants! Big difference folks and if you can't understand the difference you are truly stupid!

He's for immigration that is of European ancestry (like a couple of his wives). Otherwise he is anti-immigration.

I could support exceptions for hot women who want to have sex with older men.

Yeah that's against immigration .

Wrong, that is enforcing immigration law.

No. We are talking about legal immigration. Refugees specifically . So to say he is against immigration is to say the truth .

Thread fail!

Anyone can say they are a refugee. Until there is a way to vet them, and there currently isn't, they can stay away until there is.

Forum List

Back