Perfect example of MSM bias news presentation...Trump is Anti-Immigration! LIE!!!

"Let's not let Muslims into the country until we know what's going on" - the Don.

Yeah that's against immigration .

Wrong, that is enforcing immigration law.

No. We are talking about legal immigration. Refugees specifically . So to say he is against immigration is to say the truth .

Thread fail!

Anyone can say they are a refugee. Until there is a way to vet them, and there currently isn't, they can stay away until there is.

Sure you can vet them.

"Let's not let Muslims into the country until we know what's going on" - the Don.

No. We are talking about legal immigration. Refugees specifically . So to say he is against immigration is to say the truth .

Thread fail!

There’s a huge legal difference between refugees and asylum-seekers that matters for national security.
Thus, asylum-seekers are more likely to pose security risks. President Obama has substantially lowered the burdens to claiming asylum in the United States, such that asylum status is easier to gain in the United States than almost anywhere else in the world. This 2009 policy change was already decried by many at the time for being an unprecedented expansion of executive power, but now also seems like a real security risk that conservatives should rightly bring up again.
3 U.S. Refugee Laws Everyone Forgets
But Trump as most of us do NOT want these types of illegal immigrants!
Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 5.29.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 5.28.49 PM.png

Perfect example of MSM bias news presentation...Trump is Anti-Immigration! LIE!!!

Nope. Not a lie.

Donald Trump Says Massive Legal Migration Is Eroding Middle Class

A LOT of republicans have taken STOP stances against ILLEGAL immigration and have had it misrepresented as being against ALL IMMIGRATION.

HOWEVER, this time, Trump has addressed the effect massive legal immigration has has on the Middle Class in America in addition to the negative effects of ILLEGAL immigration.

Nope. Not a lie.

A LOT of republicans have taken STOP stances against ILLEGAL immigration and have had it misrepresented as being against ALL IMMIGRATION.

HOWEVER, this time, Trump has addressed the effect massive legal immigration has has on the Middle Class in America in addition to the negative effects of ILLEGAL immigration.
There are too many topics on the forum which show the bigots are opposed to all Mexican and Muslim immigration, not just illegals. I've never been fooled into thinking otherwise.

They like to pretend it is about illegals, but the bigots give their true anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim motives away constantly.

Nope. Not a lie.

There are too many topics on the forum which show the bigots are opposed to all Mexican and Muslim immigration, not just illegals. I've never been fooled into thinking otherwise.

They like to pretend it is about illegals, but the bigots give their true anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim motives away constantly.

As someone who HAS been anti-immigration for quite some time, I can assure you that I have had many disagreements with people who are pro-immigration while being against Illegal Immigration.

Your assumption that it is all about bigotry does not match my discussions with them.

The media came out of the closet in 2008 openly and blatantly lying and spinning thus confirming they are lowlife scum who can't be trusted with the Constitutional protections afforded them.

The media came out of the closet in 2008 openly and blatantly lying and spinning thus confirming they are lowlife scum who can't be trusted with the Constitutional protections afforded them.
You are loony. End of story. And Trump won't be president. Ever.

You are loony. End of story. And Trump won't be president. Ever.

He is completely right. The media was completely in the Tank for Obama and do not deserve the Constitutional protections afforded them.

YOu calling him a name is not a rebuttal. No matter how much you think it is.

^^^^ That. He is not only against illegals and immigrants, he is also against citizens. Fuck him.

Yeah, he said it, and we all are going to keep repeating it.

Bullshit Jake. Cut it out.

Sadly for both Paris and Brussels unvetted Muslim refugees cost many people their lives. Give me a break. It's strictly a matter of being cautious for ONE'S OWN CITIZENS and not replicate the insanity of Europe that has cost their very own citizens their lives.

Thread fail!

Refugees have to be seriously vetted. They don't get a free pass. You have to deal with refugees and immigrants cautiously and vet them. Period full stop.

Below is from a typical biased MSM publication...

The question: Is Trump against immigration???
Per this article Trump is and according to all the MSM that constantly repeats the below phrase...
I and millions like me are against immigrants!

THIS IS THE FARTHEST from the TRUTH!
Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant. I have a daughter-in-law who is a LEGAL immigrant.
We both love our LEGAL immigrants.

What we and the people that want the wall built is against here I'LL spell it out in big letters!!!
AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

The phrase has been a part of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign to construct a wall between the United States and Mexico to discourage immigration from South and Central American countries.

Greek Week events altered after members painted “Build a Wall”

AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

But how many ignorant people in this country THANKS to the biased MSM think Trump and millions of supporters like me that want the wall built to KEEP OUT ILLEGAL IMMiGRANTs!!!

Trump’s Unspeakable Strategy to Erase His Past
Why Donald Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric was enough for movement conservatives to forgive his history of liberalism.
Trump’s Unspeakable Strategy to Erase His Past

About 13,900,000 Google results (0.48 seconds) search for "Trump'z Anti-immigration"!
So you're OK with flooding the USA with immigrants? Why? And if we do need immigrants we probably take what we can get. Poor cheap labor. One way or another they are bringing wages down.

The more anti illegal immigrant you are the more they'll make it easier for Muslims Indians Asians Africans and Mexicans to come.

Anyone who believes in open borders and just letting anyone in is a complete and utter fool.

We aren't talking the old days here with immigrants coming thru Ellis Island and wanting desperately to start a new life in America. Not expecting benefits. But just a chance at a new life in the new world.

My family were immigrants. My father in law landed in the 60's with his pregnant wife and only $500. He was a skilled laborer who thought America was the land of milk and honey where you could actually reach for the moon and the stars.

He retired from NASA a few years back. He did not come for the "benefits or free housing". One hell of a proud American being grateful every day for the opportunity America gave him in his life.

Anyone who believes in open borders and just letting anyone in is a complete and utter fool.

We aren't talking the old days here with immigrants coming thru Ellis Island and wanting desperately to start a new life in America. Not expecting benefits. But just a chance at a new life in the new world.

My family were immigrants. My father in law landed in the 60's with his pregnant wife and only $500. He was a skilled laborer who thought America was the land of milk and honey where you could actually reach for the moon and the stars.

He retired from NASA a few years back. He did not come for the "benefits or free housing". One hell of a proud American being grateful every day for the opportunity America gave him in his life.

I couldn't agree with you more! The problem with most people is they get their information from the extremely biased supposedly smart MSM!
But these idiots are taught in college that America is the bad party. America takes advantage of people.
Once again so grossly misinformed!
America is exceptional BECAUSE of the LEGAL immigrants like your father! My daughter-in-law. Trump's wife!
It is these EXCEPTIONAL people that make America exceptional and they love America! Unlike the people of the democrat party, Bernie Sanders,et.al. MSM all
think they are intellectually smarter then we are! They think they can run MY LIFE better from womb to tomb!
And this shows how totally ignorant they are! To do what they want would mean a cop on every corner. That won't work! Who controls the cops on every corner?
That's the beauty of America though is SELF responsibility and reliance! America wouldn't be what it is if people like your Dad who wanted to have more
control over his life by coming to America where that is the norm!
But people like Obama, et.al. they are ashamed of America and want to transform it... for the worse!

Thanks again for your statement as it simple confirms what millions of us that are supporting America via Trump firmly believe, i.e. that America is the
exception to the world and has been the place exceptional people want to come to in order to live a more complete and responsible life!

I couldn't agree with you more! The problem with most people is they get their information from the extremely biased supposedly smart MSM!
But these idiots are taught in college that America is the bad party. America takes advantage of people.
Once again so grossly misinformed!
America is exceptional BECAUSE of the LEGAL immigrants like your father! My daughter-in-law. Trump's wife!
It is these EXCEPTIONAL people that make America exceptional and they love America! Unlike the people of the democrat party, Bernie Sanders,et.al. MSM all
think they are intellectually smarter then we are! They think they can run MY LIFE better from womb to tomb!
And this shows how totally ignorant they are! To do what they want would mean a cop on every corner. That won't work! Who controls the cops on every corner?
That's the beauty of America though is SELF responsibility and reliance! America wouldn't be what it is if people like your Dad who wanted to have more
control over his life by coming to America where that is the norm!
But people like Obama, et.al. they are ashamed of America and want to transform it... for the worse!

Thanks again for your statement as it simple confirms what millions of us that are supporting America via Trump firmly believe, i.e. that America is the
exception to the world and has been the place exceptional people want to come to in order to live a more complete and responsible life!

It bothers me greatly to think of the thousands who have applied for legal immigration and are spending a great deal of money to properly go thru the process of becoming a legal migrant and then applying to be a citizen.

What must they think of the constant drumming from the D's that all the people who committed the crime of entering America illegally should get a free pass to stay, when all the applicants who are still in the queue are ignored.

It's outrageous to me. Reward the bad. Punish the good. It's crazy.

Forum List

Back