Perfect example of MSM bias news presentation...Trump is Anti-Immigration! LIE!!!

From what little I understand of the situation, Trump is not anti-immigrant... merely anti-trespasser... big difference.

People who come into the United States legally, without our consent, for purposes of relocating, are immigrants.

People who sneak over the border and/or remain present upon United States soil without our express prior consent are trespassers... Illegal Aliens.

One trespasser is one too many.

Eleven or twelve MILLION of the little bastards is intolerable... they cannot and should not be rewarded for their deception... sets a very bad precedent for the future.

Time to establish conditions, at-law, that make Illegals want to go home under their own power, at their own expense, quickly.

He has also discussed abuse of work visas to cut wages and to save money at the expense of American workers who are willing and able to do those jobs.

That is a policy that could be called "anti legal immigration".

It is also a policy that could be called "Pro American Worker".
The first order of business for any government is the safety and well-being of its citizens.

Being pro-American Worker is a righteous thing to do, in a political context.

If that means throttling back legal immigration, that's fine... we're rather full-up nowadays anyway, and really don't need the immigration like we once did, a century ago.

If that means making life so miserable (at-law) for Illegals, that they pack up and leave, and tell their friends not to bother trying to come here, well, that's OK, too.

But, I've heard Trump speak several times, of being agreeable to a modest continuing stream of immigration, and, I'm guessing, most folks are OK with that, too.

But, you've gotta ask permission to come here, and wait for our answer, whether it takes 10 days or 10 years, and, you've gotta abide by our decision.

It's our country... not the Illegals... we make the rules... and we get to do whatever-the-hell we want with our own country... it's not up to them.

The definition of "modest" in the context of the massive population of foreign born we already have is the question.

YOu are completely correct.

Aaaand the left wing squishpots go to old trusted race card.

Yaawwwn....

The country is seeing through the crap more and more. At some point (and it already is) it will totally and completely backfire.

The hopeless hacks like Starkey and the others believe it isn't. Funny.

Hence the reason the left wing Pravda media are shocked that their normal race baiting lying tactics are not working.

I know trump won't be president. Won't happen. However, the world is waking up to the lies and demented tactics of the left.

Of course the losers like the moonbats that post here will never get it. They are that stupid.

All of us in our right minds need to resolve the border and immigration and business issues.

They need to be done in one bill with an iron clad commitment from both parties to carry through.

We are talking about less than 4% of the population: this is doable.
hat is a completely empty statement. We have had very high rates of Third World Immigration, for generations. It has depressed wages and created a massive surplus of cheap labor. The only "sane" solution is to drastically curtain immigration until that situation resolves. You are not one of the people in your right mind. YOu consider wanting to enforce our immigration laws worthy of being called HItler. That is madness.
Your "empty statement" is that of an empty head. Corporations depressed wages for the profit end. Less than 4% of the population is illegally here. We do not have "a massive surplus of cheap labor". That exists only in your in silly thinking.

The Great Wall of China was built after the great invasions.

We will not be able to resolve the issue until you folks no longer have enough votes to interfere with sensible solutions.

"Let's not let Muslims into the country until we know what's going on" - the Don.

Yeah that's against immigration .

Wrong, that is enforcing immigration law.

No. We are talking about legal immigration. Refugees specifically . So to say he is against immigration is to say the truth .

Thread fail!

Anyone can say they are a refugee. Until there is a way to vet them, and there currently isn't, they can stay away until there is.

Sure you can vet them.

I got this from the American Thinker.

"Normally, if someone wants to come into the United States, say, from France or Germany, our government can check with the French or German government to see if this person has a criminal record, or even is who he says he is.

But when it comes to refugees from Syria, what is called "vetting" relies mostly on one source of information: the refugee.

The UNHCR referral is a crucial first step to gaining admittance to the U.S., but the candidate must then pass “the highest level of security checks conducted on any category of traveler to the United States,” a State Department official said.

The highest level of checks! And then only after the United Nations has assured us that each refugee is okay! Very reassuring!

The State Department will first collect biographical information about the candidate and determine whether they qualify for refugee status.

Since there is no government to consult (unless the State Department wants to check with ISIS or Hizb’allah), there is only one source of information: the refugee. As long as the refugees don't lie, I expect this system will catch all would-be terrorists.

The case is then passed to the Department of Homeland Security, which will send a representative to conduct an in-person interview to further screen the applicant for security concerns and to determine whether the applicant is otherwise admissible, a State Department official said.

You see? A terrorist would have to lie to not one but two branches of government to get into the country. So we're perfectly safe.

And that's the complete process. That's all the vetting. As long as the terrorist isn't an awful liar, anyone can get in."

All of us in our right minds need to resolve the border and immigration and business issues.

They need to be done in one bill with an iron clad commitment from both parties to carry through.

hat is a completely empty statement. We have had very high rates of Third World Immigration, for generations. It has depressed wages and created a massive surplus of cheap labor. The only "sane" solution is to drastically curtain immigration until that situation resolves. You are not one of the people in your right mind. YOu consider wanting to enforce our immigration laws worthy of being called HItler. That is madness.
Your "empty statement" is that of an empty head. Corporations depressed wages for the profit end. Less than 4% of the population is illegally here. We do not have "a massive surplus of cheap labor". That exists only in your in silly thinking.

We will not be able to resolve the issue until you folks no longer have enough votes to interfere with sensible solutions.

Yes, corporations have depressed wages for the profit end.

One of the ways they have done that is by lobbying for high levels of Third World Immigration.

Illegals are only part of the problem.

You are not one of the people in your right mind. YOu consider wanting to enforce our immigration laws worthy of being called HItler. That is madness.

"Let's not let Muslims into the country until we know what's going on" - the Don.

Yeah that's against immigration .

Wrong, that is enforcing immigration law.

No. We are talking about legal immigration. Refugees specifically . So to say he is against immigration is to say the truth .

Thread fail!

Anyone can say they are a refugee. Until there is a way to vet them, and there currently isn't, they can stay away until there is.

Sure you can vet them.

I got this from the American Thinker.

"Normally, if someone wants to come into the United States, say, from France or Germany, our government can check with the French or German government to see if this person has a criminal record, or even is who he says he is.

But when it comes to refugees from Syria, what is called "vetting" relies mostly on one source of information: the refugee.

The UNHCR referral is a crucial first step to gaining admittance to the U.S., but the candidate must then pass “the highest level of security checks conducted on any category of traveler to the United States,” a State Department official said.

The highest level of checks! And then only after the United Nations has assured us that each refugee is okay! Very reassuring!

The State Department will first collect biographical information about the candidate and determine whether they qualify for refugee status.

Since there is no government to consult (unless the State Department wants to check with ISIS or Hizb’allah), there is only one source of information: the refugee. As long as the refugees don't lie, I expect this system will catch all would-be terrorists.

The case is then passed to the Department of Homeland Security, which will send a representative to conduct an in-person interview to further screen the applicant for security concerns and to determine whether the applicant is otherwise admissible, a State Department official said.

You see? A terrorist would have to lie to not one but two branches of government to get into the country. So we're perfectly safe.

And that's the complete process. That's all the vetting. As long as the terrorist isn't an awful liar, anyone can get in."

MVAfuL7.png

That is a completely empty statement. We have had very high rates of Third World Immigration, for generations. It has depressed wages and created a massive surplus of cheap labor. The only "sane" solution is to drastically curtain immigration until that situation resolves. You are not one of the people in your right mind. YOu consider wanting to enforce our immigration laws worthy of being called HItler. That is madness.

Yes, corporations have depressed wages for the profit end. One of the ways they have done that is by lobbying for high levels of Third World Immigration. Illegals are only part of the problem. You are not one of the people in your right mind. YOu consider wanting to enforce our immigration laws worthy of being called HItler. That is madness.
Thank you for admitting that I am right. 4% of the population is not a major problem in our economy. Where did I say I wanted "to enforce ourt immigration lawsy worth of being called Hitler"? That is another assertion and ad hom of yours.

I wrote, "All of us in our right minds need to resolve the border and immigration and business issues. They need to be done in one bill with an iron clad commitment from both parties to carry through." You simply called that an empty statement with nothing to back up your assertion.

To the usual suspects, Anti-Illegal Immigration = Anti-Immigration. It's a way they can feel morally superior in dismissing people as being 'Racists.' It's an old tired Race-Baiter game. Personally, I fully support Trump in securing our border and reforming our broken Immigration System.

You know I honestly don't blame the "lberfools" as they have been fooled so many times by hucksters like Obama who TOLD THEM he was going to use
Tricks and tactics back when he wrote ...
From Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
Note these incidents predict his behavior and we ignored this.
This is like Hitler's "Mein Kempf" that was also ignored and look at the consequences.

A) His total disdain and dislike of law enforcement officers
B) His disdain and disgust for his mother read his condescension towards her!
C) Finally this shows Obama predilection towards lying. Towards using tricks, tactics and fooling people as to his real attitudes and aspirations!

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
And remember Obama hired Gruber who told ALL OF US it was the "Stupidity of the American voter" that passed ACA!

But the real blame is the biased MSM that continues to lead these sheep with misleading headlines/30 second sound bites that are so biased!

The uber fools above talking about their betters. What a riot.

" fools ......Betters"???

Well Obama fooled you twice and you still believe him especially after his ACA architect tells the world it took the Stupidity of the American voter" to pass ACA.
Seems Obama was talking about you how easy to satisfy people like you that are apparently "fearful" of blacks...
is this you...
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Last edited:
Lies and smears is the only way the Democrat party can win at anything. But these Leftwing Lamestream medias are willing partners in bed with the DNC . Those types of titles are dishonest and OUTRIGHT LIES. BUT until the people holds them responsible, they'll continue with this disgusting tactic.

Forum List

Back