Perfect example of MSM bias news presentation...Trump is Anti-Immigration! LIE!!!

"Let's not let Muslims into the country until we know what's going on" - the Don.

^^^^ That. He is not only against illegals and immigrants, he is also against citizens. Fuck him.

Yeah, he said it, and we all are going to keep repeating it.

Bullshit Jake. Cut it out.
I heard him say it. You heard him say it. You heard him walk it back. That is never going to change, anymore than he will ever be president.

For many it is all about bigotry.
You just assume that.
What a silly assumption by you after all the bigotry just on this Board. You make the statements you can never support. You are a mess.

Assume what? The facts are pretty clear. Look at what is happening in Europe? You always have used Europe as the "enlightened" place that the USA could never measure up to.
Europe’s refugee system in chaos as Germany admits nearly 9,000 child migrants are MISSING
THE number of missing migrants in Germany continues to grow with authorities now saying nearly 9,000 children are now unaccounted for.

Tear gas was used near the Idomeni crossing, where more than 11,000 refugees and other migrants are camped out on the Greek side of the border.
More than a million migrants and refugees crossed into Europe in 2015, sparking a crisis as countries struggled to cope with the influx, and creating division in the EU over how best to deal with resettling people.

The vast majority arrived by sea but some migrants have made their way over land, principally via Turkey and Albania.

Winter has not stemmed the flow of people - with 135,711 people reaching Europe by sea since the start of 2016, according to the UNHCR.

1. Which countries are migrants from?
The conflict in Syria continues to be by far the biggest driver of migration.
But the ongoing violence in Afghanistan and Iraq, abuses in Eritrea, as well as poverty in Kosovo, are also leading people to look for new lives elsewhere.

I have never used Europe as a model. Another one of your lies.

Your post is another example of bias and lies.

You just assume that.
What a silly assumption by you after all the bigotry just on this Board. You make the statements you can never support. You are a mess.
Bigots?? I love my legal immigrant daughter-in-law and find idiots who support "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" despicable! She worked hard to become a Legal citizen.
These illegals broke the same laws she obeyed. What makes that bigotry that I want the same treatment she had to go through for all immigrants?
If anything YOU are a bigot by your disdain for people who came to America the legal way.

I have never used Europe as a model. Another one of your lies.

Your post is another example of bias and lies.

You love to tout European countries universal health care and you've said so in the past! Again the phony intellectual attempt to emulate European styles is so
laughable!

I am not talking about your family. We were talking about Trump and immigration.

I am talking about your post of bigotry and the lies on which it is built.

And you wonder why people laugh at you all the time in great numbers here.

Son, now you shift to health care? Trump is for universal health care. He has always been for single payer.

Last edited:
You just assume that.

YOu are the one that assumes the worst of people, and then "supports" your assumptions with more assumptions and insults.

I have demonstrated many, many times that you are unable to support your allegations of bigotry.

I challenge you to support them, and you spout bullshit, and declare yourself the winner, and insult me.

And that is all you ever have.

I am not talking about your family. We were talking about Trump and immigration.

Son, now you shift to health care? Trump is for universal health care. He has always been for single payer.

So, if you have something to say about Trump's immigration policy, then say it.

Don't just call people bigots and act as though you made a point.

From what little I understand of the situation, Trump is not anti-immigrant... merely anti-trespasser... big difference.

People who come into the United States legally, with our consent, for purposes of relocating, are immigrants.

People who sneak over the border and/or remain present upon United States soil without our express prior consent are trespassers... Illegal Aliens.

One trespasser is one too many.

Eleven or twelve MILLION of the little bastards is intolerable... they cannot and should not be rewarded for their deception... sets a very bad precedent for the future.

Time to establish conditions, at-law, that make Illegals want to go home under their own power, at their own expense, quickly.

You just assume that.
Bigots?? I love my legal immigrant daughter-in-law and find idiots who support "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" despicable! She worked hard to become a Legal citizen.
These illegals broke the same laws she obeyed. What makes that bigotry that I want the same treatment she had to go through for all immigrants?
If anything YOU are a bigot by your disdain for people who came to America the legal way.

Well, g5000?

This is what I was talking about when I said that my discussions with anti-illegal immigration people/pro-legal immigration people did not support your claim that it was all about bigotry.

HOW can you look at that and get bigotry?

I have repeatedly and you can't rebuttal it effectively. You have posted bigotry throughout your time here. Your denial as always is useless because those on the board know what you do. I cracked up at JoeB's description of you as a "compassionate Nazi." That's like you saying, "Here, let me open the door for you" to the gas chamber.

When you say Muslims inclusively, which includes citizens because he made no exception, then, yes, it is bigotry.

From what little I understand of the situation, Trump is not anti-immigrant... merely anti-trespasser... big difference.

People who come into the United States legally, without our consent, for purposes of relocating, are immigrants.

People who sneak over the border and/or remain present upon United States soil without our express prior consent are trespassers... Illegal Aliens.

Eleven or twelve MILLION of the little bastards is intolerable... they cannot and should not be rewarded for their deception... sets a very bad precedent for the future.

Time to establish conditions, at-law, that make Illegals want to go home under their own power, at their own expense, quickly.

He has also discussed abuse of work visas to cut wages and to save money at the expense of American workers who are willing and able to do those jobs.

That is a policy that could be called "anti legal immigration".

It is also a policy that could be called "Pro American Worker".

All of us in our right minds need to resolve the border and immigration and business issues.

They need to be done in one bill with an iron clad commitment from both parties to carry through.

We are talking about less than 4% of the population: this is doable.

People who come into the United States legally, without our consent, for purposes of relocating, are immigrants.

He has also discussed abuse of work visas to cut wages and to save money at the expense of American workers who are willing and able to do those jobs.

That is a policy that could be called "anti legal immigration".

It is also a policy that could be called "Pro American Worker".
The first order of business for any government is the safety and well-being of its citizens.

Being pro-American Worker is a righteous thing to do, in a political context.

If that means throttling back legal immigration, that's fine... we're rather full-up nowadays anyway, and really don't need the immigration like we once did, a century ago.

If that means making life so miserable (at-law) for Illegals, that they pack up and leave, and tell their friends not to bother trying to come here, well, that's OK, too.

But, I've heard Trump speak several times, of being agreeable to a modest continuing stream of immigration, and, I'm guessing, most folks are OK with that, too.

But, you've gotta ask permission to come here, and wait for our answer, whether it takes 10 days or 10 years, and, you've gotta abide by our decision.

It's our country... not the Illegals... we make the rules... and we get to do whatever-the-hell we want with our own country... it's not up to them.

I have repeatedly and you can't rebuttal it effectively. You have posted bigotry throughout your time here. Your denial as always is useless because those on the board know what you do. I cracked up at JoeB's description of you as a "compassionate Nazi." That's like you saying, "Here, let me open the door for you" to the gas chamber.

When you say Muslims inclusively, which includes citizens because he made no exception, then, yes, it is bigotry.

Or if you immediately "walk it bac" it might be that you assumed that people would realize that you were NOT talking about citizens.

And only a complete ass would use Godwin smears against Trump, or his supporters.

All of us in our right minds need to resolve the border and immigration and business issues.

They need to be done in one bill with an iron clad commitment from both parties to carry through.

Yep.

We need a comprehensive overhaul of the LAWS associated with immigration; not the process itself.

In Democrat-Liberal -speak... "Immigration Reform" = letting the 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens stay here.

Bad idea... encourages future waves of more millions to sneak-in, and ignore whatever NEW laws we might make.

A blind man can see THAT one coming a mile away.

Best not to go there, at all.

Fix the laws first... fix the supporting physical framework second... send the Illegals packing under their own steam, third...

THEN we can talk about the least important part of the puzzle... reforming the Immigration Process itself.

Simple.

You are right Jake. Those of us in our right minds should simply follow existing laws!
Trump's wall may be a solution, but there is no need for NEW laws, just the ENFORCING of current laws and not doing this!

By The Way, ICE Just Released 30,558 More Violent Criminal Illegal Aliens Onto American Streets
Back in 2013, Immigration and Customs Enforcement got ripped by Congress for releasing 36,000 violent criminal illegal aliens onto American streets. Those criminals had convictions of homicide, rape, child molestation drunk driving and more.
Katie Pavlich - By The Way, ICE Just Released 30,558 More Violent Criminal Illegal Aliens Onto American Streets

‘Sanctuary cities’ defy immigration law
AS 32-YEAR-OLD Kate Steinle enjoyed an evening walk with her dad on a busy San Francisco pier July 1, she was on a deadly collision course with the product of a dangerous policy the city had adopted to protect the man who was about to kill her.

San Francisco is one of hundreds of communities nationwide, including a handful in Massachusetts, that designate themselves “sanctuary cities.” In an act of political hubris, local politicians instruct their police departments not to cooperate with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement requests to further detain illegal immigrants who are in local police custody. ‘Sanctuary cities’ defy immigration law - The Boston Globe

But the thread was discussing how the MSM bias presents Trump and people like me as anti-immigrant. Which is a total misrepresentation of us.
We love our own personal experiences with "LEGAL Immigrants". That is NOT anti-immigrant. But the biased MSM keeps forgetting the gross distinction and
when the uninformed people form opinions based on these biased reporting we get this total fabrication of what Trump and the millions of us want to happen.
Just enforce current laws!

By The Way, ICE Just Released 30,558 More Violent Criminal Illegal Aliens Onto American Streets
Back in 2013, Immigration and Customs Enforcement got ripped by Congress for releasing 36,000 violent criminal illegal aliens onto American streets. Those criminals had convictions of homicide, rape, child molestation drunk driving and more.
Katie Pavlich - By The Way, ICE Just Released 30,558 More Violent Criminal Illegal Aliens Onto American Streets

‘Sanctuary cities’ defy immigration law
AS 32-YEAR-OLD Kate Steinle enjoyed an evening walk with her dad on a busy San Francisco pier July 1, she was on a deadly collision course with the product of a dangerous policy the city had adopted to protect the man who was about to kill her.

San Francisco is one of hundreds of communities nationwide, including a handful in Massachusetts, that designate themselves “sanctuary cities.” In an act of political hubris, local politicians instruct their police departments not to cooperate with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement requests to further detain illegal immigrants who are in local police custody. ‘Sanctuary cities’ defy immigration law - The Boston Globe

That is a completely empty statement.

We have had very high rates of Third World Immigration, for generations.

It has depressed wages and created a massive surplus of cheap labor.

The only "sane" solution is to drastically curtain immigration until that situation resolves.

You are not one of the people in your right mind.

YOu consider wanting to enforce our immigration laws worthy of being called HItler.

That is madness.

I am not even sure that Trump is ALL THAT anit "illegal immigration" He is against immigrant populations that do the USA NO GOOD----lots of "illegal" immigrants are fine members of the USA productive work force. Trump is a BOTTOM LINE man----
a bit of terrorism is that which galvanizes him to place a moratorium on muslim migrants------drug trade cannot be stopped with a wall along the Mexican border---
I doubt it will happen because it will DO NO GOOD. no bottom line advantage

So if a WALL doesn't work why are these examples of WALLS keeping people out???

Chinese Wall for thousands of years kept "illegals" out!
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 6.50.29 AM.png

Vatican Wall
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 6.51.33 AM.png

Isreel's Wall!
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 6.56.16 AM.png

Forum List

Back