Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

Noooooooo!! You misunderstood. WE are the refugees from another board. We have come here to regroup and chat. I just made a thread where we can meet HERE. We aren't going anywhere else.

And ladies do NOT spit!!

Sorry.

We're all fill up on tired and poor huddled posters yearning to post free.

You'll have to move on unless you marry one of us.

Is that a proposal and do you want kids?

Maybe.

Couple questions though.

Do you own a yacht?

If yes, can you send me a picture of it?

There are so many different things going on here! A place to go and swear at each other? Priceless.

We got rid of our phones about 6 months ago. It was a very good move!!! It is so much more peaceful now. Also no telemarketers!!!! You should do it, Doodle, it so freeing!!!

Hello PEO! And doodlebug and kyleigh and everyone

Just woke up a few minutes ago and wanted to stop in to wish everyone a great day
Have to rush out for a computer repair job so can't visit long.

"See" you all later sometime.

Hi! Was gone yesterday so just found this place. How is everyone doing? Major thunderstorms last night but today is a beautiful day. Went to a college party last night it was a lot of fun and laughs, working on yawn schoolwork and goofing off, made some wonderful chili today - I had two bowls over rice it was so good with a little sprinkled cheese on top - yummo!

:eusa_angel:

Good Mornin' to anyone who is awake. I'm close. One more cup o' joe and I'll be there. I think.
lovely weather so far.61F. and prtial cloudy. sun isn't quite up yet so its hard to tell much. BIG plans today. Laundry, kitchen to do as I neglacted it yesterday because I was in the yard mostly plus I just didn't feel like doing dishes. Now, I regret it, but only for a minute. Peo promised to vacuum his hair up in the living room if I cook his breakfast. damndog anyway...All he managed to do yesterday was chase sally(his chipmunk buddy) and go for a swim at the power house lake. rough life.....

Good morning, doodlebug. I worked hard all weekend and I'm glad to be back at work so I can get some rest. My house now sparkles. So if the Queen of Utopia should decide to visit, I can seat her, serve her tea and strumpets, and not be embarassed.

LOL!! I know you don't know how to do it. When I'm at home, I can walk you through it, ok? But on the other board, I could get into your profile to fix it because I'm a mod there. I can't do that here. It's not that hard. If you have some time today to surf and find a pic you like, I can walk you through it later tonight.

Forum List

Back