Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

I'm embarassed to say this ..but I LIKE when you get into my profile,baby.
o.k. we'll do it later.I just don't enjoy being a blank in life. I was that for too many years when married....

LOL!! It will only take us a few minutes. If you can sign on to IM at about 8 your time, I should be sat down by then. And I don't think you can use the same pic as at Kyleighs Place. I thought I read somewhere that you can only have a "moving" avatar if you meet certain requirements. I'm sure you can use one of your personal pics.

Refugee threads are an internet discussion board, time honored tradition. They usually eventually fizzle out. Meanwhile, welcome!

Our last "refugee thread" fizzled out after about 8400 pages!! And thank you for the welcome, Middleman. You are certainly welcome to chat here with us. We love the company.

Our last "refugee thread" fizzled out after about 8400 pages!!
Only becuase they closed the damnboard!! We don't do well at fizzling. I think it's because it's been so wet lately and I live in the Pacific Northwest where it seems to rain on a regular basis. Last year I think 13 people drowned just falling off thier bikes.

Peo did the ones that had stuff on them he liked. He left the rest! He is NOT fond of brussel sprouts.
I have a load of laundry in the wash and one in the dryer and the dishes are soaking. ANything else I can do for you dear???

Dear Heavens!! Don't let him eat brussel sprouts!! He'll be passing gas all night!! And no, thank you. And all that's left is to pick a nice spot for a piccy. I'll fry the chicken!!

I'll make tater salad but I leave the eggs out of course. If you really want eggs I can do some deviled eggs for you, but I think they stink. I washed out checkered tablecloth and I scored a nice bottle of wine form Rodney when he came up from the valley. He also brought Bing cherries and Rainiers too.I have some of them soaking in vodka. 30 days from now we'll have a treat!

Forum List

Back