Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

It might be easier if I just put on my glasses. IF I can find them. Peo was using them to start a fire yesterday in his survival classes. He also made off with my compass...

Your compass and your glasses? You are going to run into stuff and break your damn toe. Probably the one I sewed back on. I wouldn't test those stitches too much.

I'm still quick! I dropped the 12 inch cast iron skillet. 1st I was gonna catch it with my foot but in a split second I changed my mind and hopped backwards out of the way but stumbled and cracked my elbow on the stove and sorta spun around and caught myself with my face on the counter. As I was falling I reached for the counter top and grabbed the big blue pyrex casserole dish and pulled it onto the top of my head. Peo came running in with his camera. He likes candid shots. I think I'm gonna have a knot.

I'm still quick! I dropped the 12 inch cast iron skillet. 1st I was gonna catch it with my foot but in a split second I changed my mind and hopped backwards out of the way but stumbled and cracked my elbow on the stove and sorta spun around and caught myself with my face on the counter. As I was falling I reached for the counter top and grabbed the big blue pyrex casserole dish and pulled it onto the top of my head. Peo came running in with his camera. He likes candid shots. I think I'm gonna have a knot.

Dear Heavens. You need a keeper!! You do more damage to yourself! Put an icebag on your head.

All the naked Asian chicks got thrown in the volcano. Sorry. And we have kracken. His name is Kenneth. Haven't seen any octupi.

Hello, Samson. And welcome.

How sad.

Well, even drawings of Asian Chicks with Squids work just as well.

BTW: rather than welcome you individually in the "Welcome Forum" I'm just gonna welcome you all as a group.....so gather around......for a group hug:

***groaping is incouraged***:redface:

Forum List

Back