Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

okay your not a hannity maggot.....we got a coffeehouse thread.....fox started it....perhaps instead of trying to establish your own little nook you should venture out and see the threads out there

plus i dont like anyone....sad but true....

Frogen will be crushed.

Well welcome to all new members coming from the other board. We hope you find a happy home here at USMB. I hope you'll all come in and say hello in the USMB Coffee Shop too as it represents a broad and diverse segment of USMB and the more the merrier. The link is in my sig line.

okay your not a hannity maggot.....we got a coffeehouse thread.....fox started it....perhaps instead of trying to establish your own little nook you should venture out and see the threads out there

plus i dont like anyone....sad but true....

I have ventured out, looked and posted. I'm not glued here. It's just a place for some people to meet. I'm sure everyone will eventually branch out. Just a jumping off point.

Last edited:
Seriously boring, Cleo. 19 threads about the same cat fight and 19 others about various and sundry "we hate each other" fights. NOBODY is interested in having fun there anymore.

It is really the only thing in life that is constant. Anyway, I never did apologise for being a horse's ass way back when. You know, when I was a "troll groupie" I found it to be quite exhausting, and the negativity would carry over into all aspects of my life. I know I was doing it, because my job sucks, and I concentrated on the negative, rather than the positive. Does that make sense?

well-well. I did find us. Peo drove me down the valley this a.m. just to get rid of some trouble and thought we'd see if we could get some pics of baby elk. No luck. I'm starting to think they are all going to grow up before I get a shot this year. I did see where a friend hit her buck yesterdayday with her Denali. totally messed her rig up and of course ended the dna line of that particular deer.

Last edited:
It is really the only thing in life that is constant. Anyway, I never did apologise for being a horse's ass way back when. You know, when I was a "troll groupie" I found it to be quite exhausting, and the negativity would carry over into all aspects of my life. I know I was doing it, because my job sucks, and I concentrated on the negative, rather than the positive. Does that make sense?

Of course it makes sense. It's not hard to tell from the way I'm posting when I'm in a bad mood. Everybody gets like that. I'm sure glad you "saw the light", tho. You are way better than those people. I've always thought that. You have a great sense of humor, which I appreciate so much. I will also apologize for being such a bitch. Nobody knows better than me that I have a completely evil side.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back