People Are Not Born Gay

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
A statement by the Royal College of Psychiatrists that people are not born gay has been welcomed as "a major admission" by a Christian charity that helps men and women change unwanted same-sex feelings.
Core Issues Trust (CIT), which is campaigning against a ban on therapy being offered to people who want to move away from a homosexual lifestyle, says the latest statement by the Royal College admits what it previously denied
People Are Not Born Gay Affirms Royal College of Psychiatrists

Yep, even if it was genetic, it is still your choice to have same-sex pleasure or not. Anyone and everyone has a choice. Say yes or say no. It is really that simple...BUT queers choose to suck each other's dicks

A statement by the Royal College of Psychiatrists that people are not born gay has been welcomed as "a major admission" by a Christian charity that helps men and women change unwanted same-sex feelings.
Core Issues Trust (CIT), which is campaigning against a ban on therapy being offered to people who want to move away from a homosexual lifestyle, says the latest statement by the Royal College admits what it previously denied

Yep, even if it was genetic, it is still your choice to have same-sex pleasure or not. Anyone and everyone has a choice. Say yes or say no. It is really that simple...BUT queers choose to suck each other's dicks

Doesn't really matter because, IF you are a consenting adult and IF your actions harm no one, what you choose for your own life and who you choose as a partner is none of my business.

Would you agree with that?

MYOB

Wow. Did you even bother to read the article? Even though they headline makes the claim of what the report said, the only quote they provide from that report specifically states that headline is an outright lie.

But I agree, everyone has a choice. You, for an example, have the choice of not spending your time thinking about men sucking each other's dicks.

Doesn't really matter because, IF you are a consenting adult and IF your actions harm no one, what you choose for your own life and who you choose as a partner is none of my business.

MYOB

Absolutely. However, if its a choice, society does not have to condone it. It would be just like a person who does drugs. Make it legal, and let them live their lives. Should it be "normalized" by allowing them to marry?

Absolutely not.

Mark

MYOB

Absolutely. However, if its a choice, society does not have to condone it. It would be just like a person who does drugs. Make it legal, and let them live their lives. Should it be "normalized" by allowing them to marry?

Absolutely not.

Mark

IF between consenting adults, who you choose to marry is none of my business.

Equal rights for all. Period.

MYOB

Yes, being prejudiced against homosexuality is a choice. It is a stupid choice, of course, because it is so arbitrary, and cannot withstand any rigors of inquiry as to WHY it is wrong any better than similar prejudices once held against being left handed.

"It's icky because people say it's icky and because people say it's icky, it's icky" doesn't cut it by way of argumentation. Such circular arguments are the stuff of children. The onus is upon all the bigots to explain WHY homosexuality consumes their thoughts to such an extent that they go on and on and one with their hatred of it. Is it inherently harmful? Does it involve coercion? Is it exploitative? Unless the answers are yes, there is absolutely no reason for the prejudice other than as opinions that have been taught but never questioned.

MYOB

Absolutely not.

Mark
Alcohol is a drug.

Bodeca said she did not turn gay until after she joined the Navy (conveniently)

MYOB

Absolutely not.

Mark

MYOB

Wrong. Society has an absolute right to limit who marries. If equal rights is your goal, than you have to allow polygamy.

Mark

Yes, being prejudiced against homosexuality is a choice. It is a stupid choice, of course, because it is so arbitrary, and cannot withstand any rigors of inquiry as to WHY it is wrong any better than similar prejudices once held against being left handed.

"It's icky because people say it's icky and because people say it's icky, it's icky" doesn't cut it by way of argumentation. Such circular arguments are the stuff of children. The onus is upon all the bigots to explain WHY homosexuality consumes their thoughts to such an extent that they go on and on and one with their hatred of it. Is it inherently harmful? Does it involve coercion? Is it exploitative? Unless the answers are yes, there is absolutely no reason for the prejudice other than as opinions that have been taught but never questioned.

Similar

I could care less if its "icky". Fact is, gay "sex" is dangerous. Do you also think that drug users and alcoholics should be celebrated in this country?

I mean, not only allow it, but condone it?

Mark

Homosexuality is a birth defect where the brain interprets pheromones as the opposite sex, thus causing same-sex attraction. This means gays are indeed born that way. It's like a disability and like disabilities we should alter the law in a way that allows them to live productive lives.

Does that mean there is a chance you will fall in love with a man?

MYOB

Absolutely not.

Mark
Alcohol is a drug.

Yes it is. Tell me, should we go thru history, find prominent Americans who drank, and celebrate their accomplishments because they were alcoholics?

Like they are doing with the gays in school?

Maybe we should have an "alcoholic" pride month, to show people just how lovable and normal alcoholics are?

Mark

Does that mean there is a chance you will fall in love with a man?

Maybe. Recently in a "Dear Abby" column, a widowed man with grown children wrote and said he was having sexual feelings for another man. Said he was happily married and that thought never crossed his mind before.

I will say this. The human mind can rationalize ANYTHING.

There is also a fairly high incidence of lesbians becoming straight, so yeah, change happens.

Mark

Homosexuality is a birth defect where the brain interprets pheromones as the opposite sex, thus causing same-sex attraction. This means gays are indeed born that way. It's like a disability and like disabilities we should alter the law in a way that allows them to live productive lives.

Should we also allow alcoholics to drink, or should we try to encourage them to stop?

Mark

Similar

I could care less if its "icky". Fact is, gay "sex" is dangerous. Do you also think that drug users and alcoholics should be celebrated in this country?

Mark

The correct expression for indicating you do not care is "I COULDN'T care less". When you say "I COULD care less, you indicate you care.

As to your silly statement that gay sex is "dangerous", perhaps you should elaborate because I never realized there was any particular danger to the sort of practices heterosexuals also engage in regularly. If fellatio, cunnilingus or anal sex is dangerous, then it should be up to you to explain exactly how.

If you are making some sort of veiled reference to Aids, then it is quite obviously not the act that is harmful, but the exposure to the disease. You might as well try to claim heterosexual sex is dangerous because people can contract Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes or any of a number of other diseases spread through sexual contact.

MYOB

Absolutely not.

Mark

MYOB

Wrong. Society has an absolute right to limit who marries. If equal rights is your goal, than you have to allow polygamy.

Mark

Polygamy is being practiced in Utah and Arizona City.

Similar

Mark

The correct expression for indicating you do not care is "I COULDN'T care less". When you say "I COULD care less, you indicate you care.

As to your silly statement that gay sex is "dangerous", perhaps you should elaborate because I never realized there was any particular danger to the sort of practices heterosexuals also engage in regularly. If fellatio, cunnilingus or anal sex is dangerous, then it should be up to you to explain exactly how.

If you are making some sort of veiled reference to Aids, then it is quite obviously not the act that is harmful, but the exposure to the disease. You might as well try to claim heterosexual sex is dangerous because people can contract Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes or any of a number of other diseases spread through sexual contact.

As to AIDS, if the act is not harmful, how are they exposed to the disease?

ESP?

As to my point. The CDC has said that while gay men make up 2% of the population, they account for 78% of new HIV infections.

Also, according to the CDC, they account for 75% of all syphilis cases.

Also a concern is Human Papillomavirus, which means men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to develop anal cancer than heterosexual men.

Amazing, ennit, that when people smoke, society wants to get them to quit because smokers are 23 times more likely to get cancer, but if you are gay, they want to have gay acceptance.

This world is truly off its rocker.

Mark

Forum List

Back