Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Hmm, they testified against Sandusky at his trial.

One claimed the rape was so brutal it caused bleeding.

Sandusky's own adopted son admitted that he in fact molested him too.

You really want to keep trying here?

1. The perp was a homo, and there are many homos with gaydar, seeking out other homos.
2. Still *Joe* wasn't involved.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Joe knew it was happening, he admitted as much to a grand jury.

You really do want to keep trying.

1. Yup.
2. This is just the beginning to rectify *Joe's* good name.
3. I am just one of thousands who will not turn this loose

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. The perp was a homo, and there are many homos with gaydar, seeking out other homos.
2. Still *Joe* wasn't involved.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yup.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Umm, you ignored the factual part of my statement. Probably a good strategy for you. :thup:

Sorry bout that,

The adminstration at Penn State has changed hands.

The football team penalized.

chesswarsnow will not change or have any influence over what happens at Penn State now.

time to unsubscribe.

1. Don't doubt me.
2. This has only just begun.
3. Never forget *Joe's* pinky either.:eusa_angel:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Yup.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Umm, you ignored the factual part of my statement. Probably a good strategy for you. :thup:

1. It was clear he knew about it, and didn't lie about it to the grand jury, he admitted he reported it to the administration, which they took no action.
2. He did what he was supposed to do.
3. He is free from any guilt in this case, now who was it in the administration that didn't act, and why are they not in this shit bucket?:eusa_eh:
4. Not *Joe*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Yup.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. It was clear he knew about it, and didn't lie about it to the grand jury, he admitted he reported it to the administration, which they took no action.
2. He did what he was supposed to do.
3. He is free from any guilt in this case, now who was it in the administration that didn't act, and why are they not in this shit bucket?:eusa_eh:
4. Not *Joe*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is where we started.

You think it's okay to merely cover your own ass when kids are getting raped.

Nearly everyone else would feel a moral obligation to see it ceases immediately.

But you're more concerned about Joe's legacy than the kids his inaction allowed to be raped.

It's pretty simple bub. :thup:

Perterno Was a scumbag who worried more about his own image and of football then about the safety of the kids he was charged to protect...The university should have lost its entire football program.

Sorry bout that,

1. Here we have hundreds of people who agree with me, but they don't need to express it, because I am doing so well all by myself.
2. There are more people out there in the world who agree with me then those here who stand against me.
3. This isn't a vote for *Joe's* innocents/guilt.
4. Its a rantfest debate.
5. With a side of homo protectionist.
6. You homo lovers want to make this a non-homo's fault, in this story, the fucking faggot did this, not *Joe*.
7 And you fucking homo lovers want *Joe* to be at blame just as much as the fucking homo faggot!
8. I blame freeh the homo lover, and you fucking liberal ***** who run the media, and you run of the mill fucking homo lovers who eat this shit up!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Here we have hundreds of people who agree with me, but they don't need to express it, because I am doing so well all by myself.
2. There are more people out there in the world who agree with me then those here who stand against me.
6. You homo lovers want to make this a non-homo's fault, in this story, the fucking faggot did this, not *Joe*.
7 And you fucking homo lovers want *Joe* to be at blame just as much as the fucking homo faggot!
8. I blame freeh the homo lover, and you fucking liberal ***** who run the media, and you run of the mill fucking homo lovers who eat this shit up!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only people that agree with you are those emotionally biased people like Paterno's family, the Penn St board of trustees, or students/former students that are so wrapped up in the Penn St mystique they can't see reality.

It's a shitty ending to what nearly all thought was an incredible career.

I never thought bad about Paterno, ever, until this came to light. I had no reason to, he was a legendary college football coach...but he made a mistake.

Unfortunately, it was about as big a mistake as a human could make.

As has been repeated throughout the thread, you don't think it's a big deal. :dunno:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only people that agree with you are those emotionally biased people like Paterno's family, the Penn St board of trustees, or students/former students that are so wrapped up in the Penn St mystique they can't see reality.

It's a shitty ending to what nearly all thought was an incredible career.

I never thought bad about Paterno, ever, until this came to light. I had no reason to, he was a legendary college football coach...but he made a mistake.

Unfortunately, it was about as big a mistake as a human could make.

As has been repeated throughout the thread, you don't think it's a big deal. :dunno:

1. No this wasn't a shitting ending, its was a great ending for *Joe*, he won and won and kept on winning, he won 111 times in the last 11 years, which not many other coaches can say that.
2. This whole thing of blaming *Joe* for another mans sins is an after thought, well after *Joe* was dead, and unable to defend his name, he was convenient, he was an easy target to dump this on, and recuse themselves.
3. The hired gun, freeh, did what he was told, 'Dump this on *Joe*'.
4. And it was such a huge fucking sledge hammer on *Dead Joe* that everyone had to believe it!
5. Except those not blinded by hate for *The Christian Man Joe*.
6. This ain't over not by a long shot!
7. No one can say my logic isn't 100% correct or that I have lied about anything in this thread.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

You don't understand complicity in the legal sense, or any sense for that matter.

You keep crying about his religion, you guys sure do use it as a crutch. :thup:

1. Sure I understand it, but *Joe* isn't complicit, he reported it to the higher ups, what little he knew or suspected, thats all that was required.
2. Why haven't you said anything about the administration shouldering this?
3. Because you are aware he was a deeply religious man who held strong Catholics beliefs.
4. You equate him with what the media has said the Pope has done.
5. So you want to hang *Joe*, you want to exhume *Joe* and drag his corpse down the street behind a pickup truck for what that fucking homo did.
6. But you love *homos*.
7. Your fucked in the head.
8. As is the whole fucking liberal media, and freeh, as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

You don't understand complicity in the legal sense, or any sense for that matter.

1. Sure I understand it, but *Joe* isn't complicit, he reported it to the higher ups, what little he knew or suspected, thats all that was required.
3. Because you are aware he was a deeply religious man who held strong Catholics beliefs.
5. So you want to hang *Joe*, you want to exhume *Joe* and drag his corpse down the street behind a pickup truck for what that fucking homo did.
6. But you love *homos*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have, you're just too deluded to see anything besides what you want to see.

Everyone that knew about it and didn't notify law enforcement was complicit.

They should have just held the kids down for Sandusky.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. But you love *homos*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You don't have to start lying now.
2. You have said zero about the administration, I have gone on and on, about it, but no, you have said nothing.
3. As no one else has either, but, *CWN*!!!!!
4. I know how much you protect homos and the homo way of life, so why is it you want to degrade those caught up in this whom are not homos, yeah why is that?
5. Its because you disdain *Christians* and you want to blame them for sins of others, its PC bullshit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

sorry bout that

1.if you witnessed someone sexually assaulting children
2. you went to admin about it
3. they did nothing
4. what would you do?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. But you love *homos*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You don't have to start lying now.
2. You have said zero about the administration, I have gone on and on, about it, but no, you have said nothing.
3. As no one else has either, but, *CWN*!!!!!
4. I know how much you protect homos and the homo way of life, so why is it you want to degrade those caught up in this whom are not homos, yeah why is that?
5. Its because you disdain *Christians* and you want to blame them for sins of others, its PC bullshit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh wow, the tard can't remember statements I've made in this thread, that are still there.

Who wipes your ass after you take a shit?

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that

3. they did nothing
4. what would you do?

1. If I had seen it?
2. I would of broke me size 11 foot off up in his ass!
3. If I had heard about it, and worked in a PC Zone, with certain regulations on procedures on reporting cases as this, I would of followed procedure because those by laws are apart of the contract I was working under.
4. Which is what *Joe* had to do, he reported what he heard, and the administration failed those kids.
5. Not *Joe*!
6. I read this entire thread, I actually started it Bobby, my thread got rammed up under iamwhatiseems thread.
7. But this has always been my baby.
8. You never mentioned how bad the administration fucked up Bobby, so can the shit pal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that

3. they did nothing
4. what would you do?

1. If I had seen it?
3. If I had heard about it, and worked in a PC Zone, with certain regulations on procedures on reporting cases as this, I would of followed procedure because those by laws are apart of the contract I was working under.
4. Which is what *Joe* had to do, he reported what he heard, and the administration failed those kids.
5. Not *Joe*!
6. I read this entire thread, I actually started it Bobby, my thread got rammed up under iamwhatiseems thread.
8. You never mentioned how bad the administration fucked up Bobby, so can the shit pal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The shit flows strong in this one.

It's pretty sad that you have to argue for cowards. :thup:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that

3. they did nothing
4. what would you do?

1. If I had seen it?
5. Not *Joe*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The shit flows strong in this one.

It's pretty sad that you have to argue for cowards. :thup:

1. Its not shit, its facts Bobby.
2. *Joe* would of broke his neck if he had seen anything.
3. *Joe* had second hand information, he was not an eye witness.
4. Why haven't you demanded that the janitor be fired or frog marched off to jail for not calling in the cops????
5. You're a two faced dumbass.
6. For some odd reason you like to see *Joe's* name trashed.
7. He is dead you know, don't you respect those whom have died?
8. No not you you wanna crucify him because you think he protected a homo for which you love homos, right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back