Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Sorry bout that,

Disregard for facts.

How does punishing new students or just two year students work into those facts.

How does penalizing the university help when it was the people charged with running the university. Slap them on the hand? but I got those new students I bet you feel all righteous and shit.

No, I said I feel for those people that haven't done anything, but still have to deal with the fallout. What the hell do I have to gain from punishing these students?

Let me guess, you didn't read all the posts in the thread, right?

1. You feel nothing, stop the bullshit.
2. You are a liberal who hate Christians, we all know it.
3. You hate good people, not unlike the administration of Penn State.
4. Admit it and we can go forward.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I just hope pedophiles don't know you're willing to cover for them if need be. :thup:

Penn State hired the fifth Director of the FBI. Stop looking at the olive in your drink and read a little.

Sorry bout that,

Penn State hired the fifth Director of the FBI. Stop looking at the olive in your drink and read a little.

1. They hired a hired gun, and smiled broadly about losing 60 million dollars, how much did that fucking sniveling freeh get to dump this on *Joe*?
2. I bet his price was 2 million!
3. Chump change, because he's a chump.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The administration knew what was going on at the beginning, and yet, it was their job to act, they brought it to the trusties, who could of forced the administrations hands to act, but they did not act either.
2. They wait till the shit hits the fan, and then blame *Joe* take a NCAA hit, and dust their hands off of all responsibility, they are the guilty ones, not *Joe*.
3. This will be corrected.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
apparently, cheesewarts and his beloved *joe* had a little something going on.

not that there's anything wrong with that, but he's dead now and he isn't coming back to whisper sweet nothings in your ear, cheesie.

sorry bout that

Sorry bout that,

apparently, cheesewarts and his beloved *joe* had a little something going on.

not that there's anything wrong with that, but he's dead now and he isn't coming back to whisper sweet nothings in your ear, cheesie.

sorry bout that

1. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The punishment is a preposterous miscarriage of justice.

1. Yes, I have to agree, the administration is attempting to erase *Joe* from his house he built.
2. And erase all the wins from his legacy that made him the *BEST EVER*.
3. 60 million is jack shit chump money to them.
4. These ass holes just want to destroy everything good in America, just like Obama.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Paterno is not one of the innocents I'm referring to.

Sorry bout that,

1. History will get it right.
2. You ass-clowns will know it soon enough.
3. Then remember me saying, "I will be standing there, standing, watching, and laughing, picking my nose, not daving, standing with my arms crossed, looking on stupid people, and standing, when all this get corrected.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems others see it the same way I do.
2. Hey lets take a look!
3. Lets look here,.................link!!!!!!
Joe Paterno is Innocent. Here's Why, - CBSSports.com Message Boards

"The press release is filled with fallacies and flat out lies. We now know that McQueary's grand jury testimony was grossly manipulated by the AG's office. The AG's office still has NOT identified a victim. Defense attorney has claimed to identified the alleged victim and is claiming the young man does NOT believe he was victimized. According to Gary Schultz, he was brought into the mix by Coach Paterno. Even the BOT is ignoring the fact that Gary was the administrative head of the full service University Police Department. As such, Gary had the power to set precedent for all policy and procedures the police department operated under. The highest ranking officer of the department was involved from the initial report from Coach Paterno.

The BOT as well as the AG's office that at the time of the alleged 2002 incident, Pa legislation required organizations who were charged with caring for minors to report suspected abuse to DCF/Child Services. The law at the time required mandatory reporters to have a designated individual for employees to report alleged or suspected abuse to. The law did NOT permit individuals employed by mandatory reporting institutions to report allegations directly to the police. As a matter of fact, the law permitted institutions to terminate employees who circumvented the chain of command reporting established by law to be terminated!"

4. There is so much more at site I made a linky too! :badgrin:
5. Seems this guys and inside guy,.....lol!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems others see it the same way I do.
2. Hey lets take a look!
3. Lets look here,.................link!!!!!!
Joe Paterno is Innocent. Here's Why, - CBSSports.com Message Boards

"The press release is filled with fallacies and flat out lies. We now know that McQueary's grand jury testimony was grossly manipulated by the AG's office. The AG's office still has NOT identified a victim. Defense attorney has claimed to identified the alleged victim and is claiming the young man does NOT believe he was victimized. According to Gary Schultz, he was brought into the mix by Coach Paterno. Even the BOT is ignoring the fact that Gary was the administrative head of the full service University Police Department. As such, Gary had the power to set precedent for all policy and procedures the police department operated under. The highest ranking officer of the department was involved from the initial report from Coach Paterno.

The BOT as well as the AG's office that at the time of the alleged 2002 incident, Pa legislation required organizations who were charged with caring for minors to report suspected abuse to DCF/Child Services. The law at the time required mandatory reporters to have a designated individual for employees to report alleged or suspected abuse to. The law did NOT permit individuals employed by mandatory reporting institutions to report allegations directly to the police. As a matter of fact, the law permitted institutions to terminate employees who circumvented the chain of command reporting established by law to be terminated!"

4. There is so much more at site I made a linky too! :badgrin:
5. Seems this guys and inside guy,.....lol!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

One other person on a messageboard is blinded by Hero Worship at the cost of little boys. That's not very impelling.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hummmm,..still no victim.
2. A so called victim said he wasn't a victim.
3. Like I have been saying all along where are the victims?????
4. This whole thing is a shame wrapped around a conspiracy to get *Joe*.
5. More to follow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

5. More to follow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hmm, they testified against Sandusky at his trial.

One claimed the rape was so brutal it caused bleeding.

Sandusky's own adopted son admitted that he in fact molested him too.

You really want to keep trying here?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. More to follow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. The perp was a homo, and there are many homos with gaydar, seeking out other homos.
2. Still *Joe* wasn't involved.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. More to follow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. The perp was a homo, and there are many homos with gaydar, seeking out other homos.
2. Still *Joe* wasn't involved.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Joe knew it was happening, he admitted as much to a grand jury.

You really do want to keep trying.

The adminstration at Penn State has changed hands.

The football team penalized.

chesswarsnow will not change or have any influence over what happens at Penn State now.

time to unsubscribe.

Forum List

Back