Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

You really are mentally challenged.

Someone tells CWN that they saw someone having inappropriate contact with a kid and he insists that it isn't important unless he sees it himself.

As logical as a turd. :thup:

Someone tells CWN that they saw someone having inappropriate contact with a kid and he insists that it isn't important unless he sees it himself.

Nothing was going to interrupt Paterno's football. That's the bottom line.

Nothing was going to interrupt Paterno's football. That's the bottom line.

yep

that makes the vacated wins that much sweeter.

Crews are at this moment removing a 9 ft statue of Joe Paterno commemorating a lifetime of football. Reports have also been made that they have also removed plaques along the walls of the stadium.
They are basically wiping his existence from the university.

Queer-enablers everywhere weep.

Vacated wins? Removing a statue? Fuck that. Close the fucking school, burn it to the ground, salt the fields, and dump our nuclear waste there. There is nothing about football, some morally-failed old man, or the school itself that comes remotely close to being as important as those poor victims.

Sorry bout that,

1. *Joe* is being wronged here.
2. The sandusky homo is the perp.
3. No one wants to punish the guilty as much as they want to get the innocent.
4. *Joe* didn't get a trial, you fail

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Joe like you put football ahead of the kids and that's why he is a scumbag and deserves the disdain and more that he gets even in death.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Joe like you put football ahead of the kids and that's why he is a scumbag and deserves the disdain and more that he gets even in death.

1. I don't particularly like football, I like golf.
2. You heard *Joe* heard something and that makes him guilty.
3. Dumbass.
4. We should of gone across Europe after WWII and killed every body, because they all heard something about whats happening to the Jews too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. Dumbass.
4. We should of gone across Europe after WWII and killed every body, because they all heard something about whats happening to the Jews too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
you idiot Joe was charged with protecting kids and not only did he fail the fucker helped in covering for the pedophile.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Dumbass.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
you idiot Joe was charged with protecting kids and not only did he fail the fucker helped in covering for the pedophile.

1. So you are saying *Joe* was charged for a crime and also the DA put him on trial?
2. Fucking dumbass.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. *Joe* was never charged with a crime, and he never would of been.
2. *Joe* is being used like no other before.
3. He's a scape goat, and handy person who fits the liberals ideal image of a man they can dump this whole thing on.
4. What is being done is criminal.
5. I don't know why the family isn't suing the shit out of Penn State?
6. If I were *Joe's* son, I sure the fuck would!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. *Joe* was never charged with a crime, and he never would of been.
2. *Joe* is being used like no other before.
3. He's a scape goat, and handy person who fits the liberals ideal image of a man they can dump this whole thing on.
4. What is being done is criminal.
5. I don't know why the family isn't suing the shit out of Penn State?
6. If I were *Joe's* son, I sure the fuck would!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

His son was molested by him, too. :mad:

Sorry bout that,

He was never charged with a crime and never will because he is dead

1. I am sure if you thought there was a way to put him on trial you would.
2. What a pity people who have no real reason to hate this man still do, because the liberal media has instructed you that you must.
3. The media has sledge hammered *Joe* in such a way you can't see reason.
4. Study what I have said in this thread, and then you will be aware of just what has happened.
5. People like *Joe* are above reproach, they understand that evil exists, and always do whats right when confronted with it.
6. *Joe* was a man of honor, he didn't get where he is by fucking people over.
7. Thats crazy.
8. He didn't cover for a homo, he turned him in, and those who were supposed to act, didn't.
9. The liberals are just taking revenge, fuck them!
10. This will be corrected, and soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Vacated wins? Removing a statue? Fuck that. Close the fucking school, burn it to the ground, salt the fields, and dump our nuclear waste there. There is nothing about football, some morally-failed old man, or the school itself that comes remotely close to being as important as those poor victims.

:clap2::clap2:

5. People like *Joe* are above reproach, they understand that evil exists, and always do whats right when confronted with it.

Obviously, not. If so, his statue would still be standing, the football season would be intact as well as his legacy. He didn't do what was right.

Chesswarsnow is sticking up for Paterno because in his little ass faggoty inbred town raping a child is no big deal, so he sees nothing wrong about what went on at Penn State.

Sorry bout that,

Obviously, not. If so, his statue would still be standing, the football season would be intact as well as his legacy. He didn't do what was right.

1. No you can't say that in truth *Joe* hasn't had his day in court, he reported what he heard to those who needed to hear what he heard.
2. Now if you think its appropriate to put him on trial in absentia, then fine, have a trial for him after he is dead, trial by jury, then judge him properly, but the way things are being done, is evil, and more perverse than what the fucking homo Sandusky did.
3. The way they hammered *Joe* is a crime.:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. There is no logical reason to do what they did to *Joe Paterno's* name and legacy.
2. There was no trial if *Joe* had broken any laws.
3. So basically the Penn State administration has decided to rid *Joe* from the Penn State campus.
4. I think thats *pure crap*.
5. Whatever *Joe* did, he didn't deserve this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back