Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
You’re l
You are like the 8th person who has dodged answering the question... I didn’t realize it was that scary
I don’t deal in libnut TDS influenced fantasies.

Got anything remotely related to the real world?
yeah this is a real world question about law and what is right, wrong, proper and improper for a president to do. So what say you? OF the accusations are true is that a crime? (I understand that you don’t think they are true, that’s not my question) can you give a straight answer?

Put your question in context
Would it be OK for a sitting president to withhold aid and use it as leverage to get a foreign president to publicly announce an investigation into a political enemy for strictly personal/political purposes?
ask Obama.
I’m asking the board. Care to answer?

I don’t deal in libnut TDS influenced fantasies.

Got anything remotely related to the real world?
yeah this is a real world question about law and what is right, wrong, proper and improper for a president to do. So what say you? OF the accusations are true is that a crime? (I understand that you don’t think they are true, that’s not my question) can you give a straight answer?

Would it be OK for a sitting president to withhold aid and use it as leverage to get a foreign president to publicly announce an investigation into a political enemy for strictly personal/political purposes?
ask Obama.
it wouldn't matter if I did

ask Obama.
You're such a pleasure to talk to now a days. Why do you even comment on my posts if you’re gonna be a bitter Sally?

we saw witness intimidation in real time by Trump this week.

we never had that with Nixon.

ergo, Trump is worse than Nixon!

To be fair, there was no twitter in the early 70's.
But Nixon did resign out of respect for the country.
6zfouuqtdaz31.jpg

Nixon won the Vietnam War and made peace with Red China. The Democrat's shut down our ammo, food and oil in Vietnam. Democrat Wilber Mills turned all three back on again from a secret fund. A few years later Wilber jumped into Potomac River with a Stripper, Fanny Foxx. Park Police were called and showed up. Skinny Dipping is illegal in the Potomac River.

Last edited:

1. There was no "witness intimidation", the witness was almost done testifying before Schiff told her about the disparaging tweet.
2. What crimes did she testify to? None. She was asked if she knew any crimes Trump committed, and she said "no".

So your claim of witness intimidation is bullshit. She didn't know anything regarding impeachable offenses.

The witness was made to fear testifying? how so? please explain.
Actually, bro, unless you're a criminal attorney, no one really cares what your opinion is

Those of us with that background, who have worked witness tampering cases, can offer opinions that matter

That's how expertise works—something that was valued, before Trump

ask Obama.
You're such a pleasure to talk to now a days. Why do you even comment on my posts if you’re gonna be a bitter Sally?
it's what I do.

1. There was no "witness intimidation", the witness was almost done testifying before Schiff told her about the disparaging tweet.
2. What crimes did she testify to? None. She was asked if she knew any crimes Trump committed, and she said "no".

So your claim of witness intimidation is bullshit. She didn't know anything regarding impeachable offenses.
Be honest though... was the disparaging tweet really necessary? Especially coming from a man who supposed to represent our country and be the leader of the free world?! Wouldn’t you say that’s an immature bush league move?

Did they end up dead?

How the fuck does a billionaire end up dead in a jail cell?
He faces jail for the rest of his life and hangs himself
do you really believe he killed himself?
I’m so far removed form that situation that I can’t possibly know. And I don’t really have the interest in taking a deep dive into the conspiracy theories. He was a piece of shit who raped young girls. Those types tend to die in prison one way or another.

Be honest though... was the disparaging tweet really necessary? Especially coming from a man who supposed to represent our country and be the leader of the free world?! Wouldn’t you say that’s an immature bush league move?
the entire hearings are "bush league" - to hold only Trump accountable to be an adult in all this cracks me up.

Did they end up dead?

Is that what happen to Pete rose?

No.epsteien new something
You’re right, I bet Hillary slithered in through the drainpipes and strangled him herself. Glad we got that figured out

Did they end up dead?

do you really believe he killed himself?
I’m so far removed form that situation that I can’t possibly know. And I don’t really have the interest in taking a deep dive into the conspiracy theories. He was a piece of shit who raped young girls. Those types tend to die in prison one way or another.
this is why I don't bother talking to you. many high level Dems were associated with him so if he goes away, they are cool. what about the pieces of shit he partied with? bill said what, 3 plane trips but records show A HELL OF A LOT more why is no one caring about THAT lie.

your selective caring or when to get mad is my huge roadblock into having conversations with you. Hillary can go crazy trying to alter avoid and eventually delete evidence and you are "all cool, her friends said she didn't mean to misbehave".

Trump looks into potential corruption and the left has conniption fits and invents yet ANOTHER REASON to go after him.

your anger is at people, not issues. we will simply never have a common ground in that scenario.

you are pretty far removed from anything Trump did, but here you are dead set against him. like I've said many times, your rage is at people, not actions.

the entire hearings are "bush league" - to hold only Trump accountable to be an adult in all this cracks me up.
Is that going to be your reaction to everything? Dodge the critiques of Trump because I don’t attack the Dems enough?! Do you realize how weak that is?

Forum List

Back