Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
Trump is worse than Nixon, but he will never resign

Trump has spent most of his first term battling the deep state coup attempts against him; leakers, WBs, Mueller, the MSM, the House, while defeating ISIS, fixing the US economy, taking on China and NK, bringing jobs back to the US, funding the US military, the war on opioids, illegal immigration and terrorism, and saving the US courts from being "too woke".
Nixon had VN and the USSR to deal with. Trump has many more things on his plate.
The democrats are trying to hang a crime on Trump where there is none, Nixon was guilty of crimes and opening up China for business, QED.

Last edited:
Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
Trump doesn't have the dignity Nixon had We'll have to hog tie the crook and drag him out
Trump hasn't broken any laws, moron.
Oh he has you AH you just can't see it because you're blind as a fn bat
Being Republican while President is not a crime, dumbass.
But can we have an honest republican please ?? For once? Not scum like trump?

Nice guys finish last. Look at McCain and Romney.
It takes a tough man to take the democrats and their propaganda machine on and win.

Trump has spent most of his first term battling the deep state coup attempts against him; leakers, WBs, Mueller, the MSM, the House, while defeating ISIS, fixing the US economy, taking on China and NK, bringing jobs back to the US, funding the US military, the war on opioids, illegal immigration and terrorism, and saving the US courts from being "too woke".
Nixon had VN and the USSR to deal with. Trump has many more things on his plate.
The democrats are trying to hang a crime on Trump where there is none, Nixon was guilty of crimes, QED.
And the truly amazing thing is how MUCH he's accomplished despite all this crap. The Dim Dems and Loony Libs can't STAND how successful he's been. Trump has been a far better president than I thought he could or would be.

You’re l
Funny how you Dimwingers have been relegated to what ifs and fantasies.

Impeachment not going so well, huh?:5_1_12024:
You are like the 8th person who has dodged answering the question... I didn’t realize it was that scary
I don’t deal in libnut TDS influenced fantasies.

Got anything remotely related to the real world?
yeah this is a real world question about law and what is right, wrong, proper and improper for a president to do. So what say you? OF the accusations are true is that a crime? (I understand that you don’t think they are true, that’s not my question) can you give a straight answer?
is it proper for...

nevermind.
is there a point in there?
none you'd understand. you just give your side every benefit of doubt bit zero to the other side.

have fun.

You’re l
Funny how you Dimwingers have been relegated to what ifs and fantasies.

Impeachment not going so well, huh?:5_1_12024:
You are like the 8th person who has dodged answering the question... I didn’t realize it was that scary

yeah this is a real world question about law and what is right, wrong, proper and improper for a president to do. So what say you? OF the accusations are true is that a crime? (I understand that you don’t think they are true, that’s not my question) can you give a straight answer?

Put your question in context
Would it be OK for a sitting president to withhold aid and use it as leverage to get a foreign president to publicly announce an investigation into a political enemy for strictly personal/political purposes?
ask Obama.

People blow up driving their cars, billioners commit suicide

I never in a million years would want to shake hands with Hillary
But shake the hand dipped in pussy is ok with you?

You haven't had pussy since you where born
Seeing as you are a pussy you're right Keep crawling up trumps butt The light up ahead is Barr's flashlight

Well that's your problem, asshole is not the garden.

You’re l

Would it be OK for a sitting president to withhold aid and use it as leverage to get a foreign president to publicly announce an investigation into a political enemy for strictly personal/political purposes?
ask Obama.

Do you have a good example of when Obama did that?

The democrats are trying to hang a crime on Trump where there is none, Nixon was guilty of crimes, QED.
And the truly amazing thing is how MUCH he's accomplished despite all this crap. The Dim Dems and Loony Libs can't STAND how successful he's been. Trump has been a far better president than I thought he could or would be.

Trump is one of those "energizer bunny" CEOs. Most of them are "batshit crazy", but they know how to run a business and make money. Trump knows how to run a worldwide empire
The Trump Organization - Wikipedia look thru his holdings and remember that Trump probably knows everything about them, the business side and the personnel side. The only other guy that might be as capable is Elon Musk - Wikipedia

Trump's ego still gets in the way of his re-election. He hasn't grasped the value of each vote and would rather punch down than play the game smarter and win votes.

Last edited:

ask Obama.

His mandate, comrade?

ask Obama.

not in those exact steps but the entire Russia narrative, to me, was bogus. we do have the Ukraine saying LOOK AT WHAT THE DEMS DID but no, I have no idea if that was Obama or just the demsm. for some reason asking to dig into what the Ukraine is talking about for collusion isn't allowed to be talked about

that alone makes me curious.

Trump is one of those "energizer bunny" CEOs. Most of them are "batshit crazy", but they know how to run a business and make money. Trump knows how to run a worldwide empire
The Trump Organization - Wikipedia look thru these holdings and remember that Trump probably knows everything about them, the business side and the personnel side. The only other guy that might be as capable is Elon Musk - Wikipedia

Trump's ego still gets in the way of his re-election. He hasn't grasped the value of each vote and would rather punch down than play the game smarter and win votes.

No one gives a crap about Trump, this is now about war

ask Obama.

His mandate, comrade?
is there proof of that? i have to agree with gator that we have enough speculation all around.

Even Pelosi is giving up on Impeachment and is now praying for Trump to resign.
How do you know?

Pelosi is very smart. She knows that the House impeachment is going nowhere in the Senate, and that the Senate "trial" will be calling democrat witnesses like Schiff, Nadler, the Bidens, and the WB to embarrass the democrats all day long, keeping the Senate Court open until all their points are made. The Senate as well as Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz should put the democrats in a deep hole for 2020.
The only thing that can save Nancy is her "Hail Mary" to get Trump to resign, and the above poll makes that look very unlikely.

Even Pelosi is giving up on Impeachment and is now praying for Trump to resign.
How do you know?

Pelosi is very smart. She knows that the House impeachment is going nowhere in the Senate, and that the Senate "trial" will be calling democrat witnesses like Schiff, Nadler, the Bidens, and the WB to embarrass the democrats all day long, keeping the Senate Court open until all their points are made. The Senate as well as Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz should put the democrats in a deep hole for 2020.
The only thing that can save Nancy is her "Hail Mary" to get Trump to resign, and the above poll makes that look very unlikely.
Believing anything the media tells you is proven to be a fail.

You’re l

is it proper for...

nevermind.
is there a point in there?
none you'd understand. you just give your side every benefit of doubt bit zero to the other side.

have fun.
Thanks for sharing

Forum List

Back