Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
You’re l
Wow, the ultimate deflection there... jump to the finger-pointing and then to the defense of Trump. My question had nothing to do with any of that... I was simply asking If the accusations were all true would they constitute a crime
Funny how you Dimwingers have been relegated to what ifs and fantasies.

Impeachment not going so well, huh?:5_1_12024:
You are like the 8th person who has dodged answering the question... I didn’t realize it was that scary
I don’t deal in libnut TDS influenced fantasies.

Got anything remotely related to the real world?
yeah this is a real world question about law and what is right, wrong, proper and improper for a president to do. So what say you? OF the accusations are true is that a crime? (I understand that you don’t think they are true, that’s not my question) can you give a straight answer?
is it proper for...

nevermind.
is there a point in there?

Nixon: "i'm not a crook"...Trump: "i dont know who Putin is"

Nixon had John Dean, Trump has Bannon

Nixon had an enemies list, as does Trump

John Dean says there's already more evidence against Trump than there was against Nixon.
history doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

the only difference is the Nixon thing was bipartisan. the Senate voted 77-0 against him. thats
not the case with Trump

Nixon House vote for impeachment inquiry: 410-4
Clinton House vote for impeachment inquiry: 258-176, 31 democrats voting in favor

Trump House vote for impeachment inquiry: 232-136, 0 republicans voting in favor

Not TOO partisan!

"All of the people around the president better start observing, because if you look at the Nixon impeachment, everybody ended up going to jail except Nixon." - Rep. Gregory Meeks

You’re l
Its funny that you can even ask that fucking question after 2016 and how the democrats broke the law going after Trump. Let me refresh your memory:
1. Hillary pays RUSSIANS to FABRICATE LIES about Trump and put them in several versions of the Steele Dossiers.
2. The Obama admin used foreign assets to entrap Popadope such that the DOJ/FBI could illegally spy on Trump via a bullshit FISA warrant using Hillary's Steele Dossier
3. The FBI entrapped General Flynn and used very high pressure tactics to get him to lie about Trump
4. Hillary had an illegal server in her bathroom, that the FBI and DOJ gave her a pass on
5. The deep state conspirators have "insurance policies" against the Trump admin, leakers and whistle-blowers that pop up on occasion
6. The deep state conspirators enabled the Mueller Investigation into Russian Collusion, making Trump basically prove his innocence, which he did
7. Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to issue indictments for real crimes.

So to answer your question.
1. Trump said "no quid pro quo" to Sondland, meaning no US "demand" for an investigation
2. Law Professors Dershowitz and Turley both said that the Ukraine call was not a crime nor impeachable

Why the Framers would reject the Democrats' impeachment criteria
Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime

I think that Trump is so used to dancing on the edge of the Law that he thought that he could "finesse" Ukraine to investigate Burisma (and the Bidens) with a short delay in the military aid. Zelensky didn't bite and authorize the investigation, he's new and basically a comedian. Trump got burned by that stunt. I hope he learned his lesson. He should have gone all in on investigating Burisma without mentioning the Bidens. He could have quoted the law that requires him to investigate corruption. All 3 witnesses have said that Burisma is corrupt. Trump could have said that future relations depend on what happens to Burisma's investigation.
Wow, the ultimate deflection there... jump to the finger-pointing and then to the defense of Trump. My question had nothing to do with any of that... I was simply asking If the accusations were all true would they constitute a crime

You are like the 8th person who has dodged answering the question... I didn’t realize it was that scary

yeah this is a real world question about law and what is right, wrong, proper and improper for a president to do. So what say you? OF the accusations are true is that a crime? (I understand that you don’t think they are true, that’s not my question) can you give a straight answer?

Put your question in context

Nixon: "i'm not a crook"...Trump: "i dont know who Putin is"

Nixon had John Dean, Trump has Bannon

Nixon had an enemies list, as does Trump

John Dean says there's already more evidence against Trump than there was against Nixon.
history doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

the only difference is the Nixon thing was bipartisan. the Senate voted 77-0 against him. thats
not the case with Trump

Nixon House vote for impeachment inquiry: 410-4
Clinton House vote for impeachment inquiry: 258-176, 31 democrats voting in favor

Trump House vote for impeachment inquiry: 232-136, 0 republicans voting in favor

Not TOO partisan!

"All of the people around the president better start observing, because if you look at the Nixon impeachment, everybody ended up going to jail except Nixon." - Rep. Gregory Meeks

Need context

You’re l

Put your question in context
Would it be OK for a sitting president to withhold aid and use it as leverage to get a foreign president to publicly announce an investigation into a political enemy for strictly personal/political purposes?

Nixon in his 1974 State Of The Union address spoke of the tremendous progress under his watch:

"It was five years ago on the steps of this Capitol that I took the oath of office as your President. In those five years, because of the initiatives undertaken by this administration, the world has changed. America has changed. As a result of those changes, America is safer today, more prosperous today, with greater opportunity for more of its people than ever before in our history.
Five years ago, America was at war in Southeast Asia. We were locked in confrontation with the Soviet Union. We were in hostile isolation from a quarter of the world's people who lived in Mainland China.
Five years ago, our cities were burning and besieged.
Five years ago, our college campuses were a battleground.
Five years ago, crime was increasing at a rate that struck fear across the nation.
Five years ago, the spiraling rise in drug addiction was threatening human and social tragedy of massive proportion, and there was no program to deal with it.
Five years ago—as young Americans bad done for a generation before that—America's youth still lived under the shadow of the military draft.
Five years ago, there was no national program to preserve our environment. Day by day, our air was getting dirtier, our water was getting more foul.
And five years ago, American agriculture was practically a depressed industry with 100,000 farm families abandoning the farm every year."

You’re l

is it proper for...

nevermind.
is there a point in there?
Your pointy head? No one wanted to mention it

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
Trump doesn't have the dignity Nixon had We'll have to hog tie the crook and drag him out
Trump hasn't broken any laws, moron.
Oh he has you AH you just can't see it because you're blind as a fn bat
Being Republican while President is not a crime, dumbass.
But can we have an honest republican please ?? For once? Not scum like trump?

Nixon in his 1974 State Of The Union address spoke of the tremendous progress under his watch:

"It was five years ago on the steps of this Capitol that I took the oath of office as your President. In those five years, because of the initiatives undertaken by this administration, the world has changed. America has changed. As a result of those changes, America is safer today, more prosperous today, with greater opportunity for more of its people than ever before in our history.
Five years ago, America was at war in Southeast Asia. We were locked in confrontation with the Soviet Union. We were in hostile isolation from a quarter of the world's people who lived in Mainland China.
Five years ago, crime was increasing at a rate that struck fear across the nation.
Five years ago, the spiraling rise in drug addiction was threatening human and social tragedy of massive proportion, and there was no program to deal with it.
Five years ago—as young Americans bad done for a generation before that—America's youth still lived under the shadow of the military draft.
Five years ago, there was no national program to preserve our environment. Day by day, our air was getting dirtier, our water was getting more foul.
And five years ago, American agriculture was practically a depressed industry with 100,000 farm families abandoning the farm every year."

Huh and this means what in context?

context schmontext...you need to write an entire book to put things in context...thats impossible to do on the interwebs!

"Let me speak to that issue head on. There will be no recession in the United States of America." - Nixon in 1974

my kind of leader!

context schmontext...you need to write an entire book to put things in context...thats impossible to do on the interwebs!

This is today, how many people died connected to Hillary?

Think.

She is toxic

People blow up driving their cars, billioners commit suicide

I never in a million years would want to shake hands with Hillary

It means that whatever you think trump has done is good he's still a raging asshole unfit for garbage cleaner ,much less our presidency

It means that whatever you think trump has done is good he's still a raging asshole unfit for garbage cleaner ,much less our presidency

Where is the last republican hero , the lowlife scumbag Rumsfeld? or the POS Cheney Republicans are all scum

Where is the last republican hero , the lowlife scumbag Rumsfeld? or the POS Cheney Republicans are all scum

Nikki

Forum List

Back