Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
we saw witness intimidation in real time by Trump this week.

we never had that with Nixon.

ergo, Trump is worse than Nixon!

1. There was no "witness intimidation", the witness was almost done testifying before Schiff told her about the disparaging tweet.
2. What crimes did she testify to? None. She was asked if she knew any crimes Trump committed, and she said "no".

So your claim of witness intimidation is bullshit. She didn't know anything regarding impeachable offenses.
Be honest though... was the disparaging tweet really necessary? Especially coming from a man who supposed to represent our country and be the leader of the free world?! Wouldn’t you say that’s an immature bush league move?
the entire hearings are "bush league" - to hold only Trump accountable to be an adult in all this cracks me up.
Is that going to be your reaction to everything? Dodge the critiques of Trump because I don’t attack the Dems enough?! Do you realize how weak that is?
you won't allow other topics you let shit slide on one side and say "I'm so far removed" and cop out.

do you realize how weak that is?

Did they end up dead?

How the fuck does a billionaire end up dead in a jail cell?
He faces jail for the rest of his life and hangs himself
do you really believe he killed himself?
I’m so far removed form that situation that I can’t possibly know. And I don’t really have the interest in taking a deep dive into the conspiracy theories. He was a piece of shit who raped young girls. Those types tend to die in prison one way or another.
this is why I don't bother talking to you. many high level Dems were associated with him so if he goes away, they are cool. what about the pieces of shit he partied with? bill said what, 3 plane trips but records show A HELL OF A LOT more why is no one caring about THAT lie.

your selective caring or when to get mad is my huge roadblock into having conversations with you. Hillary can go crazy trying to alter avoid and eventually delete evidence and you are "all cool, her friends said she didn't mean to misbehave".

Trump looks into potential corruption and the left has conniption fits and invents yet ANOTHER REASON to go after him.

your anger is at people, not issues. we will simply never have a common ground in that scenario.

you are pretty far removed from anything Trump did, but here you are dead set against him. like I've said many times, your rage is at people, not actions.
thats an interesting way to frame it. From my POV I see a dead pedophile so I don’t care too much about that issue... I saw an FBI investigation into Clinton which came to a conclusion so I accepted the conclusion and moved on, as I did with the Mueller report... and then there’s the sitting president of the USA who is currently the most powerful person in the world... so yeah I take more interest the current embarrassment we have in the White House because that’s what he is to me.

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
Trump doesn't have the dignity Nixon had We'll have to hog tie the crook and drag him out
Trump hasn't broken any laws, moron.
Oh he has you AH you just can't see it because you're blind as a fn bat
Being Republican while President is not a crime, dumbass.
But can we have an honest republican please ?? For once? Not scum like trump?
We already have one. However, we have a lot of corrupt scum Dims in Congress.

1. There was no "witness intimidation", the witness was almost done testifying before Schiff told her about the disparaging tweet.
2. What crimes did she testify to? None. She was asked if she knew any crimes Trump committed, and she said "no".

So your claim of witness intimidation is bullshit. She didn't know anything regarding impeachable offenses.
Be honest though... was the disparaging tweet really necessary? Especially coming from a man who supposed to represent our country and be the leader of the free world?! Wouldn’t you say that’s an immature bush league move?
the entire hearings are "bush league" - to hold only Trump accountable to be an adult in all this cracks me up.
Is that going to be your reaction to everything? Dodge the critiques of Trump because I don’t attack the Dems enough?! Do you realize how weak that is?
you won't allow other topics you let shit slide on one side and say "I'm so far removed" and cop out.

I call it both ways but have my personal opinions which are not favorable to our current president... sorry to break it to you but most of us operate that way... shouldn’t be a mystery to you. And the fact that you are still bringing up that Clinton thing is making think that you have some kind of issues. Learn to let things go and move on... Holding onto grudges isn’t healthy

Did they end up dead?

How the fuck does a billionaire end up dead in a jail cell?
I’m so far removed form that situation that I can’t possibly know. And I don’t really have the interest in taking a deep dive into the conspiracy theories. He was a piece of shit who raped young girls. Those types tend to die in prison one way or another.
this is why I don't bother talking to you. many high level Dems were associated with him so if he goes away, they are cool. what about the pieces of shit he partied with? bill said what, 3 plane trips but records show A HELL OF A LOT more why is no one caring about THAT lie.

your selective caring or when to get mad is my huge roadblock into having conversations with you. Hillary can go crazy trying to alter avoid and eventually delete evidence and you are "all cool, her friends said she didn't mean to misbehave".

Trump looks into potential corruption and the left has conniption fits and invents yet ANOTHER REASON to go after him.

your anger is at people, not issues. we will simply never have a common ground in that scenario.

you are pretty far removed from anything Trump did, but here you are dead set against him. like I've said many times, your rage is at people, not actions.
thats an interesting way to frame it. From my POV I see a dead pedophile so I don’t care too much about that issue... I saw an FBI investigation into Clinton which came to a conclusion so I accepted the conclusion and moved on, as I did with the Mueller report... and then there’s the sitting president of the USA who is currently the most powerful person in the world... so yeah I take more interest the current embarrassment we have in the White House because that’s what he is to me.
yet the DOJ says trump did nothing wrong and you say "so what, he did".

official responses you like are the end of it. ones you don't like are subject to more abuse.

official responses you like are the end of it. ones you don't like are subject to more abuse.
when did I say that? You’re putting words in my mouth

of course i am.

and you wonder why i don't spend much time trying to talk to you anymore.

back to it. have a nice day.

of course i am.

and you wonder why i don't spend much time trying to talk to you anymore.

back to it. have a nice day.
Prove me wrong mr honest. Quote me saying what you claim I said. Oh you can’t? Right, because I never said it. Ok back to your room you’ve had enough fun for one night

Nixon spied on the Dems because he could. that's what powerful people do. the fact that he was gonna crush McGovern is irrelevant

Nixon spied on the Dems because he could. that's what powerful people do. the fact that he was gonna crush McGovern is irrelevant
Nixon was the leader of the free world and responsible for the safety of all Americans. Wasn’t it his responsibility to investigate corruption within the Democratic Party before they possibly took over the White House? I don’t see what the big deal was. Nixon was being a patriot!

Nixon was the leader of the free world and responsible for the safety of all Americans. Wasn’t it his responsibility to investigate corruption within the Democratic Party before they possibly took over the White House? I don’t see what the big deal was. Nixon was being a patriot!
yet, trump is looking for corruption in the democratic party, and look at 'em go nuts!

nixon wanted to weaponize the gov against his opponents. i've asked this before but no one have ever answered. we've seen obama spy on others, the FISA reports so are are damning, and the FBI has "insurance policies" out against trump. the "resistance" has been on since the day he was elected.

when has trump "weaponized" the gov against the democrats?

yet, trump is looking for corruption in the democratic party, and look at 'em go nuts!

nixon wanted to weaponize the gov against his opponents. i've asked this before but no one have ever answered. we've seen obama spy on others, the FISA reports so are are damning, and the FBI has "insurance policies" out against trump. the "resistance" has been on since the day he was elected.

he hasn’t, not from what I’ve seen. But he should. The Dems have been out to get him since day one. They have corrupted all of our intelligence agencies and even our courts. If Trump is going to root out all that corruption then he needs to know what’s going on... maybe getting the Ukrainians to help is a smart move. Perhaps China and Russia could help too. Thoughts?

he hasn’t, not from what I’ve seen. But he should. The Dems have been out to get him since day one. They have corrupted all of our intelligence agencies and even our courts. If Trump is going to root out all that corruption then he needs to know what’s going on... maybe getting the Ukrainians to help is a smart move. Perhaps China and Russia could help too. Thoughts?
dunno. i'm on about 10 hours sleep on the last 3 days and not sure if i'm fading or not but this was a reasonable response.

the problem here is his "checking" is what the dems have gone nuts about to impeach him for. they don't really seem to care what gets rid of him, only that they do.

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
Lol
DC has been fucked up for many, many decades. And that Loopy kunt thinks that Trump is the cause… More like fucking career politicians like herself are the root of the problem.

dunno. i'm on about 10 hours sleep on the last 3 days and not sure if i'm fading or not but this was a reasonable response.

the problem here is his "checking" is what the dems have gone nuts about to impeach him for. they don't really seem to care what gets rid of him, only that they do.
Well of course that’s all they care about, he is a threat to their power and the system of government that they’ve worked most of their lives to build. So how to proceed when we can’t trust our own agencies. There really isn’t any other option but to go third party and collect as much damning evidence as possible so we can let the public know how corrupt the deep state and the Dems are. Agreed? How would you proceed?

Well of course that’s all they care about, he is a threat to their power and the system of government that they’ve worked most of their lives to build. So how to proceed when we can’t trust our own agencies. There really isn’t any other option but to go third party and collect as much damning evidence as possible so we can let the public know how corrupt the deep state and the Dems are. Agreed? How would you proceed?
this is where I get confused

you say we can't trust our own agencies.

I agree.

yet these agencies let Hillary walk and you trust them on that action.

I'd just as soon we get rid of em all, dust off the Constitution and go back to our roots. we however are not a mature enough country to do that when where people pee causes years of controversy.

I agree.

I'd just as soon we get rid of em all, dust off the Constitution and go back to our roots. we however are not a mature enough country to do that when where people pee causes years of controversy.
The Hillary situation is what really exposed how bad they’ve become. If they were legit then she would be behind bars. That fact that she isn’t means that the deep state covered for her and is not to be trusted

I agree.

The Hillary situation is what really exposed how bad they’ve become. If they were legit then she would be behind bars. That fact that she isn’t means that the deep state covered for her and is not to be trusted
seems like last time we had this convo it was "they cleared her, that's enough for me".

what changed?

A much better question is "when have the democrats weaponized the government against the Republicans and Trump"? ANS: 2016

Forum List

Back