Pelosi Rejected Trump’s Immigration Compromise BEFORE HE GAVE IT!!!!

Pelosi cannot fix anything in California.

Why should she even be speaker of The House?

The only reason is that she has ties to the wealthy elite, is owned by Silicon Valley, and Mexican Drug Cartel Shell Corporations.

This shit is hilarious

Nancy Pelosi has been in Congress since 1987, Trump has been President since 2016, yet somehow Trump is more at fault for the broken government than Pelosi.

You can't fix stupid, well you can, but shooting people is frowned upon.

Speaker = raises money.

it was leaked what he was offering - which btw--- the friggin' courts decided a couple months ago that DACA will remain in effect, AND the SC refuses to hear anymore about it. so of course pelosi isn't interested in the smoke & mirrors that tinkles is trying to pass off as legit. the poorly educated basket dwellers don't seem to know that factoid.

LIes, SCOTUS did not refuse to hear any more about DACA. They haven't issued any ruling whatsoever on it in fact

And If I were Trump, I'd ignore lower courts which have stupidly ruled that Trump can't cancel an unconstitutional order Obama made.

How dumb

I'd start deporting DACA "kids" hell the government has their addresses on file.

the SC is not interested in DACA for this year. & if you wanna give trump the authority to override a court decision, then you are in the wrong country.
Don had a majority in BOTH houses for two years. If this were not a stunt it could have been a done deal.

Yes, they could have done like Democrats and change the Senate rules to slience the miniority completely instead of trying to work with them.

Should have too.

Just as Trump should now just declare a national emergency, open the government, build the "wall" and oh yeah federalize the California National Guard and order them to start arresting every single illegal alien they come across.
We all look forward to a police state and an ever more dysfunctional and unhealthy society.

We need some police state to clean up the mess these morons have created over the last 75 years.

We have states and Congress being ran by CHILDREN , I mean when Donald Trump can legitimately claim to be the adult in the room, Houston we have a problem.

the op is too dumb to read the tweet he posted ....

:abgg2q.jpg:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

you Trumpetes just gotta lay the blame on anyone but Trump....~S~

Blame has noting to do with it. He provided a compromise. What is Pelosi doing to show compromise besides jetting off to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and stewing because her Brussels - Middle East junket was modified that she could not use AF1 planes? What is she doing besides saying No to everything Trump presents?

LIes, SCOTUS did not refuse to hear any more about DACA. They haven't issued any ruling whatsoever on it in fact

And If I were Trump, I'd ignore lower courts which have stupidly ruled that Trump can't cancel an unconstitutional order Obama made.

How dumb

I'd start deporting DACA "kids" hell the government has their addresses on file.

the SC is not interested in DACA for this year. & if you wanna give trump the authority to override a court decision, then you are in the wrong country.
Don had a majority in BOTH houses for two years. If this were not a stunt it could have been a done deal.

Yes, they could have done like Democrats and change the Senate rules to slience the miniority completely instead of trying to work with them.

Should have too.

Just as Trump should now just declare a national emergency, open the government, build the "wall" and oh yeah federalize the California National Guard and order them to start arresting every single illegal alien they come across.
We all look forward to a police state and an ever more dysfunctional and unhealthy society.

We need some police state to clean up the mess these morons have created over the last 75 years.

We have states and Congress being ran by CHILDREN , I mean when Donald Trump can legitimately claim to be the adult in the room, Houston we have a problem.
Fweeedumb. Man, "conservative" sure doesn't mean what it used to. Give me bigger more intrusive govt.

it was leaked what he was offering - which btw--- the friggin' courts decided a couple months ago that DACA will remain in effect, AND the SC refuses to hear anymore about it. so of course pelosi isn't interested in the smoke & mirrors that tinkles is trying to pass off as legit. the poorly educated basket dwellers don't seem to know that factoid.

Weird, courts legislating from the bench...
"Activist judges" are always the "other guy's" judges in my experience.

You need a lot more experience then.
No, I need a discussion with someone grounded in objective reality.

Here ya go.

nancy+pelosi+funny.png

Enjoy!

courts hear cases & decide on them. that's how it works sweety.

Judges rule on laws, DACA is a policy, specifically an executive policy. That places it under the control of the president, not a federal court.

the president EO is a 'power' granted to him or her. if it's challenged, then the case becomes a lawsuit & must be presented with facts to the court to decide on the legality of it based on the constitution.

"Activist judges" are always the "other guy's" judges in my experience.

You need a lot more experience then.
No, I need a discussion with someone grounded in objective reality.

Here ya go.

nancy+pelosi+funny.png

Enjoy!
Nah, your politifcal class is for sale and already purchased.

Should have too.

Fweeedumb. Man, "conservative" sure doesn't mean what it used to. Give me bigger more intrusive govt.

I'm not a "conservative" but when you have shit like police standing by while a labeled terrorist group attacks bystanders, yes something needs to be done

Judges rule on laws, DACA is a policy, specifically an executive policy. That places it under the control of the president, not a federal court.

the president EO is a 'power' granted to him or her. if it's challenged, then the case becomes a lawsuit & must be presented with facts to the court to decide on the legality of it based on the constitution.

DACA was originally an Obama EO.

That's because we all knew what was in it before the speech. The tRump *administration* is about as leak-proof as a colander.

Obama called it transparency, which he could never achieve.

Tally of his hush money payouts?

Do you change topics faster than your Depends or the other way around?
You tried to deflect to Obama first honey, or did your weak little brain let that detail slide already?

Fuckin' moron.

That's because we all knew what was in it before the speech. The tRump *administration* is about as leak-proof as a colander.

Step in it again? You do that a lot.
She's kinda stupid.

You tried to deflect to Obama first honey, or did your weak little brain let that detail slide already?

Fuckin' moron.

^^^^
Triggered snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

Me thinks you protest too much.

DACA was originally an Obama EO.

ya, it was - so, what is your point?

Forum List

Back