Watch company responds to Gillette with their own ad.......

We uphold honor, principles, dignity and seek truth. Tirelessly work to protect and support our nation, children and spouses. It is not viewed as the work of heroes, nor would we want to be viewed that way. Just quietly going about our lives.

Then some company goes out of their way to lump us in with those who do not follow what was written above and we are saddened and a bit offended.

Yeah, Gillette has been around forever, though.

Amazingly, they've sold millions of those bogus "multi-blade" razor systems that suck balls.

My favorite razor is an old Gillette one. The old school safety razor.

Gillette has been very successful at marketing a product no one needs and selling the hell out of it!

iu

Switch to DE razors. Buy a beauty like this...

View attachment 241280

And then buy the blades for .08 each on Amazon. Be done with Gillette's 4750% markup on its cartridges.

https://www.amazon.com/Derby-Premium-Double-Razor-Blades/dp/B01M1HF9M7/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=razor+blade+derby&qid=1548089177&s=Beauty&sr=1-17&th=1

I got some new blades, noticed they're not as thick as the old Wilkinson Sword UK ones are. That looks like a great deal, though! :113:

I never used the Derby..that was just an example but I will be trying them next. Wilkinson Sword is Schick but good quality I think. Stay away from Astra..they are cheap but are a Gillette brand.
Try one of the variety packs on Amazon. Easy way to test them out. Feather blades are *super* sharp but I hear there have been problems with knockoffs. Never happened to me personally though.
You can shave for well over a year with DE blades for what you pay for one four pack of Gillette.

I like the commercial because it comes out of the progressive playbook. Only show one side.
It is the opposite of the Gillette ad.
The truth, as usual, lies somewhere in the middle and shame on Gillette for portraying the worst of men as the usual of men.
Feminism at it's worst.

Forum List

Back