Pelosi Rejected Trump’s Immigration Compromise BEFORE HE GAVE IT!!!!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump started speaking at 4PM

Started.

400B2F00-5A7C-4D6C-A7C7-8D5F4D8EE8FA.jpeg

Twitter

Democrats are children holding 800,000 workers hostage.

Proving she is more interested in denying Trump his campaign promise than she is putting the 800,000 federal employees back to work (or securing our border).

you Trumpetes just gotta lay the blame on anyone but Trump....~S~
Glad to know I'm not one of your "Trumpettes"

Explain in detail why our "entire" fucking Government isn't responsible for all of this shit?

And why any of them are receiving a paycheck.

D.C. should be a ghost town at this very moment.

All on furlough, all unpaid.

But...

But...

But...

Republicans...

But but but...

Trump...

Trump has a right to require budget items he deems important. He also signs/approves the Budget. Nancy is behaving like the Budget is hers to approve and handover to Trump. That's not the way it works.

Good. Don had 2 years with a majority in both houses. If this charade was legit he would have already had this settled.

Trump has a right to require budget items he deems important. He also signs/approves the Budget. Nancy is behaving like the Budget is hers to approve and handover to Trump. That's not the way it works.
Don has no idea how anything works.

Proving she is more interested in denying Trump his campaign promise than she is putting the 800,000 federal employees back to work (or securing our border).

wait, what? uh - it was MEXICO that denied his campaign promise. just accept that donny simply can't close the deal.

it was leaked what he was offering - which btw--- the friggin' courts decided a couple months ago that DACA will remain in effect, AND the SC refuses to hear anymore about it. so of course pelosi isn't interested in the smoke & mirrors that tinkles is trying to pass off as legit. the poorly educated basket dwellers don't seem to know that factoid.

Blanket statement made by a partisan hack, how cute.
Just watch him.

Not my job, that is media's job and they are terrible at it. Case in point, they suckered you into believing all that crap about Trump.

No darling, we've all known about Don for decades. The american people by and large have no one to blame but themselves for where they are, so being good americans we blame others as orchestrated/manufactured rather than deal with the issues. As for your corporate state media machine, I would suggest no one pay any attention to any of it. But again, our fault, collectively, not “someone else’s”.

Clinton deregulated the FCC. Back in the 1980s there were 50 some odd companies on the US media landscape. Now that’s been monopolized down into half a dozen multinational corporations. And the ameican people sat on their/our asses and did nothing while it was going down.

As you say, collectively we decided it was not our job to stay vigillent and question concentrated wealth and power like a free people must.

it was leaked what he was offering - which btw--- the friggin' courts decided a couple months ago that DACA will remain in effect, AND the SC refuses to hear anymore about it. so of course pelosi isn't interested in the smoke & mirrors that tinkles is trying to pass off as legit. the poorly educated basket dwellers don't seem to know that factoid.

LIes, SCOTUS did not refuse to hear any more about DACA. They haven't issued any ruling whatsoever on it in fact

And If I were Trump, I'd ignore lower courts which have stupidly ruled that Trump can't cancel an unconstitutional order Obama made.

How dumb

I'd start deporting DACA "kids" hell the government has their addresses on file.

Trump started speaking at 4PM

Started.

View attachment 241274
Twitter

Democrats are children holding 800,000 workers hostage.

Dims do not even have to show up to vote because we already know how they will vote on every issue.

And not having to look at them when they do show up would be added plus.

They are simple NPC players, every last one.

Of course, there is also the comedy relief

38fce94b5a6ed0f25a3e8bf4c3952512594cbecf10b23420d7d642689523f7ae.jpg

Weird, courts legislating from the bench...

Blanket statement made by a partisan hack, how cute.
Just watch him.
I just watched him bitch slap a veteran politician who thought she knew how everything works.
Yes, yes, the world's premier political/economic system where kindergartenish tantrums and twitter hysteria prance around as sound governance. No wonder we have to export our "way of life" via endless war and slaughter.

Forum List

Back