Pelosi Rejected Trump’s Immigration Compromise BEFORE HE GAVE IT!!!!

That's because we all knew what was in it before the speech. The tRump *administration* is about as leak-proof as a colander.

Obama called it transparency, which he could never achieve.

Tally of his hush money payouts?

Do you change topics faster than your Depends or the other way around?
You tried to deflect to Obama first honey, or did your weak little brain let that detail slide already?

Fuckin' moron.

^^^^
Triggered snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

Me thinks you protest too much.
Lol, sure.

Let's go with that.

Idiot.

That's because we all knew what was in it before the speech. The tRump *administration* is about as leak-proof as a colander.

Obama called it transparency, which he could never achieve.

Tally of his hush money payouts?

Do you change topics faster than your Depends or the other way around?
You tried to deflect to Obama first honey, or did your weak little brain let that detail slide already?

Fuckin' moron.

^^^^
Triggered snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

Me thinks you protest too much.
Stepped in it again didn't ya.

Weird, courts legislating from the bench...
"Activist judges" are always the "other guy's" judges in my experience.

You need a lot more experience then.
No, I need a discussion with someone grounded in objective reality.

Here ya go.

nancy+pelosi+funny.png

Enjoy!
Nah, your politifcal class is for sale and already purchased.

ehdvlg6liir9qvzwtxji.png

Why would the Democrat filth ever agree to anything that would stop Illegals?

After all those shithead welfare queens have surpassed the Negroes and are now the base of the Democrat Party.

Trump started speaking at 4PM

Started.

View attachment 241274
Twitter

Democrats are children holding 800,000 workers hostage.
Idiot.

She was responding to “reports,” not trump’s speech. She said so in her Tweet. Why do you rightards continually fall for trump’s rhetoric?

What are you talking about ? Either way Pelosi DID reject the proposals before the speech was made, that's a truth.
If you wanna know what I’m talking about — read her tweet. If you still can’t understand it, let me know, I’ll be happy to explain it to ya.

ya, it was - so, what is your point?

I think Obama did those kids a big disservice with DACA. A path to citizenship (DREAMERS) is a better idea, though maybe a harder sell to Congress. Fix a problem don't throw it down the road. Same with budgets and other big issues. Say what you need to about Trump, but he does take on the big issues.

ya, it was - so, what is your point?

I think Obama did those kids a big disservice with DACA. A path to citizenship (DREAMERS) is a better idea, though maybe a harder sell to Congress. Fix a problem don't throw it down the road. Same with budgets and other big issues. Say what you need to about Trump, but he does take on the big issues.

The funny part is Obama's EO was made specifically b/c Congress wouldn't give Obama what he wanted. And I distinctly remember the liberal chant at the time "teehee Congress won't act, so Obama had to" well Trump should do the same thing with the wall "teehee Congress wouldn't build the wall they voted on twice in the past, so I had to"

Why would the Democrat filth ever agree to anything that would stop Illegals?

After all those shithead welfare queens have surpassed the Negroes and are now the base of the Democrat Party.

Why would your Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class who has always urged/lobbied/think tank draft legislated for them to be here in the first place?

Face it, our version of capitalism has never weaned itself off of a cheap source of labor it could exploit extra-legally once slavery was abolished outside of anyone convicted; they can still be enslaved "legally". And all along the way, we all cooperated in it, participated in it, and enjoyed the cheaper prices at the checkout counter.

What Compromise?

Did Turtle McConnell put a bill on the floor of the Senate?

No?

Oh...

it was leaked what he was offering - which btw--- the friggin' courts decided a couple months ago that DACA will remain in effect, AND the SC refuses to hear anymore about it. so of course pelosi isn't interested in the smoke & mirrors that tinkles is trying to pass off as legit. the poorly educated basket dwellers don't seem to know that factoid.

Weird, courts legislating from the bench...

courts hear cases & decide on them. that's how it works sweety.

Judges rule on laws, DACA is a policy, specifically an executive policy. That places it under the control of the president, not a federal court.

the president EO is a 'power' granted to him or her. if it's challenged, then the case becomes a lawsuit & must be presented with facts to the court to decide on the legality of it based on the constitution.

DACA was originally an Obama EO.
Obama made sure he appointed ONLY activist judges and they've been good little wind up soldiers who have dutifully carried out his marching orders and protected his many EOs as well as his other numerous unconstitutional acts.

Forum List

Back