Pelosi reelected

I think a Miss America contest for old women in the Senate would be a good show for ABC

You have been waiting for this...so here it comes...

Age is not a factor...ability to see things from two dfifferent ends of the spectrum with an open mind is what differentiates a good leader from a bad leader.

I personally believe Pelosi does not have the ability to think with an open mind when it comes to legislation.

I think a Miss America contest for old women in the Senate would be a good show for ABC

Age is not a factor...ability to see things from two dfifferent ends of the spectrum with an open mind is what differentiates a good leader from a bad leader.

I personally believe Pelosi does not have the ability to think with an open mind when it comes to legislation.

Age, I think it is a factor, especially today, Pelosi was born when, age catches up to a person. I dont care which candidate it is, not one person is so important, or so much better than the others, that they should be in Congress past the age of 70.

70 years old, its too old. Not for all, just most people.

How old was Byrd 91, he just about died on the floor.

Which justice to the Supreme court is dieing of Cancer as we speak, I will give you a clue, she is over 70.

Health problems over 70 and the ability to be an unique position of power.

AGE.

I gotta say I'm disappointed with the House Dems on this. First, that the vote was taken without the new members seated. Second, Pelosi has proven herself to be an ineffective leader in any real sense.

Pelosi was a very effective leader, probably the most effective in history. She managed to ram, jam, fuck, suck and cajole more legislation through the House than any other Speaker.

I predicted somewhere that Dems would feel encouraged and see that the election was just a temporary setback. And here right on cue is Xavier Beccera, Dem conference vice chairman,:
I urge you to speak with the overwhelming of our membership who elected Nancy Pelosi to be our leader," said Rep. Xavier Becerra, a Los Angeles Democrat who will serve as the Democratic conference vice chairman. "She has led us to historic heights. And many of us believe that we are prepared to take this country to even greater heights."
Nancy Pelosi is House minority leader - Los Angeles Times

As Flounder said, "THis is just great!"
For once you are correct. A strong speaker gets the job done, and agree with her or not, she got many things done.

Yes, like making Democrats the poster boys for whacko Leftism and ushering in the era of permanent GOP control.
Thanks!

Pelosi was a very effective leader, probably the most effective in history. She managed to ram, jam, fuck, suck and cajole more legislation through the House than any other Speaker.

I predicted somewhere that Dems would feel encouraged and see that the election was just a temporary setback. And here right on cue is Xavier Beccera, Dem conference vice chairman,:
Nancy Pelosi is House minority leader - Los Angeles Times

As Flounder said, "THis is just great!"
For once you are correct. A strong speaker gets the job done, and agree with her or not, she got many things done.

Yes, like making Democrats the poster boys for whacko Leftism and ushering in the era of permanent GOP control.
Thanks!

A great idea is a pin-up poster of Pelosi. She has as much qualifications to be a pin-up poster as she does a congress women.

Age, I think it is a factor, especially today, Pelosi was born when, age catches up to a person. I dont care which candidate it is, not one person is so important, or so much better than the others, that they should be in Congress past the age of 70.

Which justice to the Supreme court is dieing of Cancer as we speak, I will give you a clue, she is over 70.

AGE.

My Grandmother worked until the age of 82.
She was dedicated, diligent and successful.
When she put in for retirement she was offered a package to STAY part time as she was a welcome addition to the success of her company.

Even you say "Not for all, just most people"....

How would you like it if you were one of the few that still could but wasn't allowed to?

Right before my Grndmother died at the age of 92, her words of wisdom were still as valuable as they were when she was younger.

The longer you live, the clearer things are to you.

Thanks!

A great idea is a pin-up poster of Pelosi. She has as much qualifications to be a pin-up poster as she does a congress women.

Are you kidding? She's very qualified. She has far more experience than Obama. I think the Dems need to run her for 2012 instead of Hillary.

Thanks!

Are you kidding? She's very qualified. She has far more experience than Obama. I think the Dems need to run her for 2012 instead of Hillary.

As you can see I cannot get off my rant, now you force me to compare Hillary to Pelosi as Pin-up posters. If I was not drinking I would shoot myself.

AGE.

When she put in for retirement she was offered a package to STAY part time as she was a welcome addition to the success of her company.

How would you like it if you were one of the few that still could but wasn't allowed to?

Right before my Grndmother died at the age of 92, her words of wisdom were still as valuable as they were when she was younger.

My grandmother just died three weeks ago at age of 97, last year I saw her last, feed her with a spoon, I wish I lived near her and could of fed her until she died, most likely if I was she would still be here. My grandmother had her wits, lost a bit the last five years, could not drive for the last 15.

She was able to make the decision not to drive, pretty easy for her.

How do we know the mental fitness of an elder, how fit was Byrd on his last vote.

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is battling pancreatic cancer, 77 years old. How is she functioning.

Pelosi, 70 years old, what is her health, exactly. Is she really as sharp mentally as a 40 year old woman.

How would I like being told no, hopefully I raise me kids well enough they take control before I am told no.

The politicians of at least, lets say, the LAST CENTURY should all go, technologically obsolete.

AGE.

My grandmother just died three weeks ago at age of 97, last year I saw her last, feed her with a spoon, I wish I lived near her and could of fed her until she died, most likely if I was she would still be here. My grandmother had her wits, lost a bit the last five years, could not drive for the last 15.

She was able to make the decision not to drive, pretty easy for her.

How do we know the mental fitness of an elder, how fit was Byrd on his last vote.

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is battling pancreatic cancer, 77 years old. How is she functioning.

Pelosi, 70 years old, what is her health, exactly. Is she really as sharp mentally as a 40 year old woman.

How would I like being told no, hopefully I raise me kids well enough they take control before I am told no.

The politicians of at least, lets say, the LAST CENTURY should all go, technologically obsolete.

I respect your opinon and it is certainly one that is valid.

I personally do not agree with it....

But I respect it.

I gotta say I'm disappointed with the House Dems on this. First, that the vote was taken without the new members seated. Second, Pelosi has proven herself to be an ineffective leader in any real sense.

ineffective ?

Are you MAD?!?!

She has to be at least 40% of the reason people didn't vote (D)!!

That's very effective to me.

She is the perfect example of the law of unintended consquinces. She honestly thought calling Americans 'astroturphers' and saying whacked out crap like; "We have to pass the bill to learn what's in it." Was brilliant politicing. And lets not mention the hundreds of thousands it cost us to fly that harpy back and forth.

For dealing with a bunch of Rs standing around sipping slurpies and saying no? I'd say yes, she is very effective and will be effective as minority leader.

She's simply the best choice.

ineffective ?

Are you MAD?!?!

She is the perfect example of the law of unintended consquinces. She honestly thought calling Americans 'astroturphers' and saying whacked out crap like; "We have to pass the bill to learn what's in it." Was brilliant politicing. And lets not mention the hundreds of thousands it cost us to fly that harpy back and forth.

For dealing with a bunch of Rs standing around sipping slurpies and saying no? I'd say yes, she is very effective and will be effective as minority leader.

Standing, thats right standing, NO WHEEL CHAIRS, holding and drinking slurpees, no nurse feeding us rice pudding with a spoon.

ineffective ?

Are you MAD?!?!

Absolutely! Keep the old hag as the face of the party forever!

This is the greatest thing that could have ever happened for the Republicans! I predict a landslide Republican victory in 2012 and even more Democrats politicians becoming unemployed!!! They can follow their pied piper, Obama, out of town just like the rats they are when he gets thrown out of office in 2012 too.

Who is her Botox doctor, the face tuck, lifting the eyes, everything so subtle, hot, sexy.

pelosi-thumb-425x283.jpg

Pelosi's the best choice? That's very frightening. But way cool for us!

Even someone as partisan as you has to realize that Boehner is not near ready for this job. You are scared to death of Nancy but Democrats love her. We want all of our Reps and Senators to fight just as hard as she does.

Repubs spent $75,000,000 trying to stop her.

:cuckoo:

Even someone as partisan as you has to realize that Boehner is not near ready for this job. You are scared to death of Nancy but Democrats love her. We want all of our Reps and Senators to fight just as hard as she does.

The Republicans did not try and defeat her. I am completely unaware of the election campaign. Was she even on the ballot. If the republicans spent a dime I am unaware and I live in California.

She has a 6% rating across the board. Yeah, those democrats just love her.:cuckoo:

The far left idiots do love her though!.

The Republicans did not try and defeat her. I am completely unaware of the election campaign. Was she even on the ballot. If the republicans spent a dime I am unaware and I live in California.
Ya' have to consider the source of that ridiculous claim.....Not exactly the brightest light on the ol' christmas o' life!

Forum List

Back