Pushing Micheal Moore off a cliff

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
They Said They Would Push Me "Off a Cliff" | MichaelMoore.com

By Michael Moore

Yesterday, on the TV and radio show "Democracy Now" hosted by Amy Goodman, the former Vice President of CIGNA, one of the nation's largest health insurance companies, revealed that CIGNA met with the other big health insurers to hatch a plan to "push" yours truly "off a cliff."

The interview contains new revelations about just how frightened the health industry was that "Sicko" might ignite a public wave of support for "socialized medicine." So the large health insurance companies came together over a common cause: Stop the American people from going to see "Sicko" -- and the way to do that was to cause some form of harm to me (either personally, professionally or...physically?).

Take a look at this stunning section of the interview with Wendell Potter:

Wow.. who fucking cares. It's Michael Moore... bloated dung-pile of the millennium.

Maybe Jimmy Carter would miss him?

And at nearly the same time, you start a thread about a man who shot his TV, calling it "deadly".

Deadly for the TV, as I stated in my thread. It's called tongue-in-cheek. Google it you humorless Nazi. Could your response be more off-topic?

So he's insinuating that the health insurance companies are like the Chicago mobs circa 1924? They all got together and made plans to have him assassinated, or at least beaten up to send a message? That's conspiracy theory shit. Looks like Mr Moore is reaching for the limelight. :rolleyes:

So he's insinuating that the health insurance companies are like the Chicago mobs circa 1924? They all got together and made plans to have him assassinated, or at least beaten up to send a message? That's conspiracy theory shit. Looks like Mr Moore is reaching for the limelight. :rolleyes:

No, just another unhinged leftist whackaloon. More to come... believe me.

I found my ability to care! Meh. Ain't gonna use it here.

It would be a big deal if it were true. If they really meant to push him off a cliff. But, as TDM's own source states it was not meant literally.

At one point during a strategy meeting, one of the people from [the insurance companies' public relations firm] APCO said that if our efforts, our initial efforts, were not successful, then we'd have to move to an element of the campaign to push Michael Moore off a cliff. And not meaning to do that literally, but to—

M. Moore is a scumbag, but he is a human being and threatening to do any kind of permanent harm to a human being would be wrong.

Immie

hahaha

Partisan hacks planning on killing another partisan hack. But not really, all they did was dig through his life and call Sicko what it was; A bunch of lopsided partisan bs.

He used his own family to make that movie and used them as a source of info.

The world would be so lucky as to have that fat, hyper-partisan, lying sack of shit go splat at the bottom of a cliff

This thread is not about Rush Limbaugh.

hitler you rocket scientist....

you're going to need a lot of people to wrestle that fat fucker off the cliff... have you picked a time ?, cause i'd be willing to cancel some events for that

seriously ? for awhile after his movie, people were going around saying "health care in cuba is better than here !"
it sounded so silly and i haven't heard it since. they have nice old american cars though, they just don't rust.

Last edited:
They Said They Would Push Me "Off a Cliff" | MichaelMoore.com

By Michael Moore

Yesterday, on the TV and radio show "Democracy Now" hosted by Amy Goodman, the former Vice President of CIGNA, one of the nation's largest health insurance companies, revealed that CIGNA met with the other big health insurers to hatch a plan to "push" yours truly "off a cliff."

The interview contains new revelations about just how frightened the health industry was that "Sicko" might ignite a public wave of support for "socialized medicine." So the large health insurance companies came together over a common cause: Stop the American people from going to see "Sicko" -- and the way to do that was to cause some form of harm to me (either personally, professionally or...physically?).

Take a look at this stunning section of the interview with Wendell Potter:

Geez, isn't that what he tried to do to people in the Bush Admin with Fahrenheit 9/11?

Not only is he a scumbag, but he is a hypocrite too.

Immie

Wow.. who fucking cares. It's Michael Moore... bloated dung-pile of the millennium.

Maybe Jimmy Carter would miss him?

And at nearly the same time, you start a thread about a man who shot his TV, calling it "deadly".

Deadly for the TV, as I stated in my thread. It's called tongue-in-cheek. Google it you humorless Nazi. Could your response be more off-topic?

Humorless Nazi?

Where did that come from?

Forum List

Back