Pelosi reelected

Pelosi's the best choice? That's very frightening. But way cool for us!

Even someone as partisan as you has to realize that Boehner is not near ready for this job. You are scared to death of Nancy but Democrats love her. We want all of our Reps and Senators to fight just as hard as she does.

Repubs spent $75,000,000 trying to stop her.

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

What's scary is that you seemingly believe the nonsense you spew.

Pelousy is a complete buffoon. Between her, that asshat Reid and the illustrious empty-suit-in-chief, the Republic has had the ship of state steered in a very poor fashion. Dangerously misguided.

Newsflash: The Dim Party spent an assload of money trying to preserve itself from the huge catastrophe it just suffered at the polls. Money very well spent! :D

The poor goons couldn't quite figure out that what they were trying to preserve was exactly what the American people had rjected. And it's not as though your idiot Party "leaders" had not been put on notice.

Future Speaker of the House of Representatives Boehner will do just fine. The GOP, unlike the liberoidal Democratics, seems to have received the message.

And the longer it takes for the goofy Democratics to accept that message, the brighter the GOP prospects are for 2012! As for me, I'm loving it either way:

EITHER the stupid liberoidal asshat Democratics ACCEPT the will of the People and turn away from the idiotic Obama Administration agenda (good news in and of itself, if we could get that lucky) --

OR -- the stupid liberoidal asshat Democratics REJECT the will of the People and try (again) to cram that unwanted Obama Administration agenda down our throats, in which case the American voters will incinerate the moron liberoidal Democratics at the polls come 2012!

Last edited:
Pelosi's the best choice? That's very frightening. But way cool for us!

Even someone as partisan as you has to realize that Boehner is not near ready for this job. You are scared to death of Nancy but Democrats love her. We want all of our Reps and Senators to fight just as hard as she does.

The Republicans did not try and defeat her. I am completely unaware of the election campaign. Was she even on the ballot. If the republicans spent a dime I am unaware and I live in California.

Oh they did, you must be completely blind, deaf and dumb to what your party is up to.

You never saw even one ad during the midterm campaign season attacking Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama? Not even one?

I saw a lot of them, ya goof. They nationalized Pelosi and bitterly attacked her many times.

She made it back though. She's a fighter and you all are scared shitless.

The Republicans did not try and defeat her. I am completely unaware of the election campaign. Was she even on the ballot. If the republicans spent a dime I am unaware and I live in California.

Oh they did, you must be completely blind, deaf and dumb to what your party is up to.

You never saw even one ad during the midterm campaign season attacking Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama? Not even one?

I saw a lot of them, ya goof. They nationalized Pelosi and bitterly attacked her many times.

Scared shitless of what?.......Her 6% rating across the board?.......The worst rating of any SOTH in US history?

Yeah, we're scared shitless alright.

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep trying to nail that Jello to the wall. One of these days ya' might figure it out....But I doubt it!

Hr approval rating as a national personality is well below 10%.
San Fran is the only place she has an approval rating that would allow for re-election.
LOL....and I give them as much credence as I give you and your partisan psosts.

I gotta say I'm disappointed with the House Dems on this. First, that the vote was taken without the new members seated. Second, Pelosi has proven herself to be an ineffective leader in any real sense.

ineffective ?

Are you MAD?!?!

She has to be at least 40% of the reason people didn't vote (D)!!

That's very effective to me.

She is the perfect example of the law of unintended consquinces. She honestly thought calling Americans 'astroturphers' and saying whacked out crap like; "We have to pass the bill to learn what's in it." Was brilliant politicing. And lets not mention the hundreds of thousands it cost us to fly that harpy back and forth.

For dealing with a bunch of Rs standing around sipping slurpies and saying no? I'd say yes, she is very effective and will be effective as minority leader.

She's simply the best choice.

A bunch? She had a vast majority and still had to pass our bribes. hahahaha

If the ability to bribe people on your own team to get them to do what you want is "Leadership", then she's the greatest American leader since Washington.

Thanks for the laughs.

And please, oh please keep electing her. That screaching harpy will help to usher in new, and more fical conservatives year after year.

hahaha

Everytime she squaks another moderate votes conservative.

For the record, I think it's a huge mistake to double down on Pelosi. Not for any of the silly reasons that the GOP hates her for, I just don't think that either she or Reid were effective.

For the record, I think it's a huge mistake to double down on Pelosi. Not for any of the silly reasons that the GOP hates her for, I just don't think that either she or Reid were effective.

lol....uh....hello.....that coincides with the "silly reasons" the GOP is against her.

ineffective ?

Are you MAD?!?!

She has to be at least 40% of the reason people didn't vote (D)!!

That's very effective to me.

She is the perfect example of the law of unintended consquinces. She honestly thought calling Americans 'astroturphers' and saying whacked out crap like; "We have to pass the bill to learn what's in it." Was brilliant politicing. And lets not mention the hundreds of thousands it cost us to fly that harpy back and forth.

For dealing with a bunch of Rs standing around sipping slurpies and saying no? I'd say yes, she is very effective and will be effective as minority leader.

If the ability to bribe people on your own team to get them to do what you want is "Leadership", then she's the greatest American leader since Washington.

Thanks for the laughs.

And please, oh please keep electing her. That screaching harpy will help to usher in new, and more fical conservatives year after year.

hahaha

Exactly....
Despite having nearly a fillibuster proof majority in both houses, earmarks were the ONLY way she was able to muster up the votes to get things passed.
That is not a good speaker....that is one who knows how to use others money to get her own way.

Thanks for the laughs.

hahaha

Exactly....
Despite having nearly a fillibuster proof majority in both houses, earmarks were the ONLY way she was able to muster up the votes to get things passed.
That is not a good speaker....that is one who knows how to use others money to get her own way.

It's madening.

She bribed people, with our money, to do things we pay them, with our money, to do.

Is'nt earmarks the stinky water that fills the swamp?

This is why I'm happy the far left dems remain w/o an understanding of middle America. Middle America wants jobs and fiscal responsibility.
Not $70 million to study some salt mice in CA.

LOL. :lol::lol: Of Pelousy? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh come now. Even YOU can't believe that nonsense.

I was HOPING the liberoidal Democratics in their newly decimated House would elect Pelousy the Minority Leader. I'm pretty sure we all were.

Every one of you fools say you are so happy she's the minority leader because she isn't effective and yet you STILL gravitate here to make sure we know you aren't afraid of her..

:lol:

lol....uh....hello.....that coincides with the "silly reasons" the GOP is against her.

Oh bullshit. The last thing the GOP wanted was for Reid and Pelosi to be effective. You think the GOP actually wanted them to advance their agenda?

Every one of you fools say you are so happy she's the minority leader because she isn't effective and yet you STILL gravitate here to make sure we know you aren't afraid of her..

:lol:

How can we "fear" someone that did as much if not more than anyone that was intentionally trying to get conservatives into ofc?

Her fugly mug was used in most campaign adds. Reids was always off to the side.

Her arrogance and inability to conect to middle Americans is the reason you should fear her.

She will do as much as anyone in the next 2 years to usher in more Conservatives than you may ever see.

And we pray, hope, beg too any divine being, that you dems continue to keep her as your House Leader.

She is and will be the gift that keeps on giving. "The Screeching Harpy that saved Christmas".

Oh bullshit. The last thing the GOP wanted was for Reid and Pelosi to be effective. You think the GOP actually wanted them to advance their agenda?

lol.....do you see what you wrote?

Absolutely not....they absolutely did not want them to advance their agenda for the simple reason that they did not agree with their agenda coupled with the fact that such an agenda is very difficult if not impossible to reverse.....and would change America forever.

And thus why She and Reid were ineffective.

So whats the problem here?

LOL. :lol::lol: Of Pelousy? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh come now. Even YOU can't believe that nonsense.

I was HOPING the liberoidal Democratics in their newly decimated House would elect Pelousy the Minority Leader. I'm pretty sure we all were.

Their meltdown will continue with her at the helm of that sinking ship.

San Fran is the only place she has an approval rating that would allow for re-election.

Evidently you are mistaken on that. She was re-elected to the leadership position of the House Democrats. Don't ask me how, but she was.

Immie

Evidently you are mistaken on that. She was re-elected to the leadership position of the House Democrats. Don't ask me how, but she was.

Immie

This article gives what looks like some pretty good reasons...

Why Democrats don't dump Nancy Pelosi - Jonathan Allen and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Immie

This article gives what looks like some pretty good reasons...

Why Democrats don't dump Nancy Pelosi - Jonathan Allen and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

From the Article:

Pelosi and her allies devoutly believe the greater fault lies with the White House. For the better part of a year, they have been quietly laying the groundwork for the argument that the Obama forced members to take tough votes, then failed to build and maintain adequate public support for the Democratic agenda.

Really? Trouble in paradise? Seems to me they've been lock-step...and a huge excuse for their failure. Possible rumblings that O will certainly be a one-termer?

Time will tell.

lol.....do you see what you wrote?

Absolutely not....they absolutely did not want them to advance their agenda for the simple reason that they did not agree with their agenda coupled with the fact that such an agenda is very difficult if not impossible to reverse.....and would change America forever.

And thus why She and Reid were ineffective.

So whats the problem here?

You coupling my objections to Reid/Pelosi to the GOPs. I don't think they are good for the job because they were ineffective. I wanted them to be efficient and get things done.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back