Pelosi Defends MS-13

And you know what else? We're going to be dealing with this problem long after he is gone, so if you want to figure out how we're going to deal with this, here's what we can do for starters:

1. Recognize that NO ONE in their right mind is opening the door to anyone and everyone coming across.

2. Understand the difference between DACA, resident aliens, and illegal aliens (undocumented aliens).

For the record, I am in favor of increased border security AND in favor of deporting criminal aliens.

So you would be in favor of a Wall.........perhaps not across the whole South but high traffic areas and for increased numbers of Border Agents to protect the border????????

No deal is gonna be made on what to do with those over here without that...............Secure it first.............then we can be more open to other avenues to those already here under our broken system..............

And to those cities who openly violate our laws and offer Sanctuary..................

There is NO DEAL WITHOUT INCREASED BORDER SECURITY.

And it is time for you to admit that stoking the flames of an election has been his stock in trade.
Yes..............his tweets are political probes..............always have been.

Fishing for a feeling in the country..........and hitting back at those against him............It sends the Media into full circus mode............as they love going after him.........

He's for increased Border Security..............so what's the problem there................You just stated you are for increased security.......So...........agree or disagree??????

We can thank California for the creation of MS-13

-Geaux

yet another reason California should drop off into the sea

The granddaddies and fathers of the Maratrucha Salva 13 are all former Contra mercenaries, nice try.

nice try yourself --LOL

it is even worse California simply letting in such filth

still a good reason for California to drop into the sea

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha; also known as simply MS or Mara) is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, US in the 1980s. The gang later spread to many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, and is active in urban and suburban areas. Most members are of Central American origin, principally El Salvador.

MS-13 - Wikipedia

You left out something:
Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia
so what who cares what scam got them here

And you know what else? We're going to be dealing with this problem long after he is gone, so if you want to figure out how we're going to deal with this, here's what we can do for starters:

1. Recognize that NO ONE in their right mind is opening the door to anyone and everyone coming across.

2. Understand the difference between DACA, resident aliens, and illegal aliens (undocumented aliens).

For the record, I am in favor of increased border security AND in favor of deporting criminal aliens.

So you would be in favor of a Wall.........perhaps not across the whole South but high traffic areas and for increased numbers of Border Agents to protect the border????????

No deal is gonna be made on what to do with those over here without that...............Secure it first.............then we can be more open to other avenues to those already here under our broken system..............

And to those cities who openly violate our laws and offer Sanctuary..................

The wall is STUPID but you know what? If it makes him happy, I don't really care. But it's not going to accomplish anything.
Not only that but you're already looking at a huge crowd of angry farmers and ranchers in TX whose lives are disrupted by it.
But no, in the larger picture, I don't care if he puts a wall down there. But I would much rather the money go to more border agents and better resources for them.

And it is time for you to admit that stoking the flames of an election has been his stock in trade.
Yes..............his tweets are political probes..............always have been.

Fishing for a feeling in the country..........and hitting back at those against him............It sends the Media into full circus mode............as they love going after him.........

Look, I am not going to try and turn you into a fan of the Democrats. Do me a favor, please don't bother trying to Trumpsplain 3 AM toilet tweets as a master stroke in policy.

You don't like liberals, I don't like Trump, it is what it is.
But even as a liberal, if I had to accept a GOP win in 2016, someone like Kasich, or Rand Paul, I could have accepted.
I might disagree with a lot of their policies but I don't regard them as BAT SHIT CRAZY.

The wall is STUPID but you know what? If it makes him happy, I don't really care. But it's not going to accomplish anything.
Not only that but you're already looking at a huge crowd of angry farmers and ranchers in TX whose lives are disrupted by it.
But no, in the larger picture, I don't care if he puts a wall down there. But I would much rather the money go to more border agents and better resources for them.
I agree with the Wall in high traffic areas where Mexican cities and towns are directly across the border. This is what I refer to high traffic areas..........and increased wall would help there......across the vast deserts...........not so much..........No wall will keep them out without the manpower to guard it. So the real push should be increased manpower and more courts to handle the back log of cases.

Without those..........the other problems you stated on those already here are mute. Without a secure border first there will be no deals on that issue. Other than that..........I expect our gov't to enforce the laws that they swore and oath to do...That is not ignoring them as Sanctuary Cities do already.............and that is certainly not Catch and Release.

The problem to the South is not ours to fix..........it is for these countries to fix themselves........to stand up to the drug cartels and retake their countries. If they do this........perhaps less will want to come here anyway.

They have vast resort vacation tourism potential.........but not when they are near drug lord violence.........Clean it up and they have some of the best Beach Vacation spots on the planet.

I wish Nancy Pelosi would defend the unborn like she does animals like MS-13.
Yesterday she actually said that everyone has that spark from God, at the same time she feels that this spark doesn't exist in an unborn fetus.
What a hypocrite. Nancy Pelosi on Trump Calling MS-13 Gang Members 'Animals:' 'Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity?'

Nancy Pelosi on Trump Calling MS-13 Gang Members ‘Animals:’ ‘Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity?’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) twisted President Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members during her Thursday press conference.
On Wednesday, during a meeting at the White House, Trump blasted violent illegal alien MS-13 gang members who have entered the country posing as unaccompanied minor children, calling them “animals,” as Breitbart News reported.

“These aren’t people. These are animals,” Trump said of MS-13 gang members. “And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.”

Immediately after the remarks, the mainstream media and Democrats began twisting Trump’s words, taking the comments out of context to claim that he was referring to all 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the U.S.

In her Thursday press conference, Pelosi followed suit, claiming Trump was referring to illegal aliens and border-crossers when he called MS-13 gang members “animals.”

PELOSI: We believe, some of us that are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service, that we’re all God’s children. There’s a spark of divinity in every person on earth and that we all have to recognize that. as we respect the dignity and worth of every person. And as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us. [Emphasis added]

And so when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, ‘These aren’t people, these are animals,’ you have to wonder: Does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? ‘These are not people, these are animals.’ The president of the United States. [Emphasis added]

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) similarly twisted Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members, going as far as to compare his “great-great-grandparents” to illegal aliens.​

Nancy is such low hanging fruit. Can't you pick on some one more competent?...like Joe Biden?

Yesterday she actually said that everyone has that spark from God, at the same time she feels that this spark doesn't exist in an unborn fetus.
What a hypocrite. Nancy Pelosi on Trump Calling MS-13 Gang Members 'Animals:' 'Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity?'

Nancy Pelosi on Trump Calling MS-13 Gang Members ‘Animals:’ ‘Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity?’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) twisted President Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members during her Thursday press conference.
On Wednesday, during a meeting at the White House, Trump blasted violent illegal alien MS-13 gang members who have entered the country posing as unaccompanied minor children, calling them “animals,” as Breitbart News reported.

“These aren’t people. These are animals,” Trump said of MS-13 gang members. “And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.”

Immediately after the remarks, the mainstream media and Democrats began twisting Trump’s words, taking the comments out of context to claim that he was referring to all 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the U.S.

In her Thursday press conference, Pelosi followed suit, claiming Trump was referring to illegal aliens and border-crossers when he called MS-13 gang members “animals.”

PELOSI: We believe, some of us that are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service, that we’re all God’s children. There’s a spark of divinity in every person on earth and that we all have to recognize that. as we respect the dignity and worth of every person. And as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us. [Emphasis added]

And so when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, ‘These aren’t people, these are animals,’ you have to wonder: Does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? ‘These are not people, these are animals.’ The president of the United States. [Emphasis added]

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) similarly twisted Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members, going as far as to compare his “great-great-grandparents” to illegal aliens.​

Nancy is such low hanging fruit. Can't you pick on some one more competent?...like Joe Biden?

images

Dumb & Dumber.

By the way, I thought I would throw this out there...
A lot of places that passed sanctuary legislation had one thing in mind.
Getting people to cooperate with law enforcement in dealing with local crime. See, what some of you fail to recognize is, if people are afraid to call the cops to REPORT crime, it makes the problem WORSE. Gangs HATE sanctuary laws, because they KNOW that if an area has a sanctuary law, residents will call the cops even if their immigration status is questionable.

If you get rid of the sanctuary laws, gangs can take over with impunity, because few if any of their victims are going to cooperate or even CONTACT the police at all. They're afraid to.

Getting people to cooperate with law enforcement in dealing with local crime. See, what some of you fail to recognize is, if people are afraid to call the cops to REPORT crime, it makes the problem WORSE. Gangs HATE sanctuary laws, because they KNOW that if an area has a sanctuary law, residents will call the cops even if their immigration status is questionable.

If you get rid of the sanctuary laws, gangs can take over with impunity, because few if any of their victims are going to cooperate or even CONTACT the police at all. They're afraid to.
It is against the ICE laws of this country...........aiding and abetting....

You can skew this til the cows come home but it shouldn't be policy when it goes against the Laws of the Republic. They don't want to go to authorities because they are here illegally and afraid they will get deported.

Annonymous tips can be used.........don't have to go in...........

Like I’ve always said progressives are fucked in the head...

You can skew this til the cows come home but it shouldn't be policy when it goes against the Laws of the Republic. They don't want to go to authorities because they are here illegally and afraid they will get deported.

You want to call it skewing, go right ahead. I live here, you DON'T. We TRIED the other way, it didn't work. The gangs ran parts of the city. Now the cops can get cooperation from people who live here, and the gangs are being pushed out or incarcerated. Pelican Bay and other state facilities are at capacity...with GANG MEMBERS, and the rest who don't even belong here are being deported.

Call it whatever you want.

You want to call it skewing, go right ahead. I live here, you DON'T. We TRIED the other way, it didn't work. The gangs ran parts of the city. Now the cops can get cooperation from people who live here, and the gangs are being pushed out or incarcerated. Pelican Bay and other state facilities are at capacity...with GANG MEMBERS, and the rest who don't even belong here are being deported.

Call it whatever you want.
Why would anyone want to have illegals in their country who don't report crimes for fear of their own illegality.

Deport them ALL.

Problem solved.

And you are kidding yourself to think the ms 13 is sweating sanctuary laws.

Forum List

Back