Pelosi Defends MS-13

Again, MS-13 roots trace all the way back to the Contra and other Central American civil wars, which were funded by Reagan. Nothing you write changes that fact.

This is nothing new...........Liberals use this tactic all the time..............basically lying that Trump called ALL ILLEGALS ANIMALS..............Out of context is still a LIE........................

She never mentioned Animals to MS-13 but is using the Bully Pulpit to say Trump called them ALL ANIMALS.

She.......and those like here are DIRTY LYING LIBERAL POLITICIANS.

Watch your blood pressure, poor bitch.
It's true, he was responding to the sheriff's comment about MS-13 members. But that doesn't change the fact that WE DO NOT BELIEVE Trump if his lips are moving. He regards ALL immigrants as animals.
I'm sure the limited Brain cells you possess tell you so....................amazing you could walk and chew gum at the same time without falling down.

Your Supporting a LIAR..........which makes you a LIAR. Trump applied the term to MS-13 and your side has changed the story for using RACE RELATIONS in an upcoming election. Lying your ass off to create CHAOS.......................

I don't know who's worse.........you are the MS-13 gang ANIMALS.........................
You don't even know who or what I support.
Do you actually have any cogent arguments or did you think this was the Jerry Springer Show?
I understand a troll post when I see one. You support LYING.............You state you know Trump considers all of them Animals when his statements were against MS-13 members......

So Jerry Springer away troll.

See you in November Stephen Paddock wannabe.

Perspective | Once popular Mexican towns deteriorate as warring drug cartels provoke killings, drug addiction and violence

Read..................

The Drug Cartels OWN MEXICO............own most of Central America..............and they do it by TERROR AND FEAR..................

This is the PROBLEM SOUTH OF OUR BORDER...................This is a main reason they come here. Once popular Beach Resorts are a BATTLE GROUND.

No argument there, but laying all of this at the feet of Democrats (or liberals in general) isn't helping.

We didn't create this. Failed foreign policy in the 80's did.
The only way we will fix it is if we dial back the nonsense and work together.

The War on Drugs is responsible for the creation of the criminal gangs. These gangs traffic in COCAINE and HEROIN, and to a lesser extent, POT.

That's all cartel business, which is fueled by the failed War on Drugs. The WOD influenced ALL of our foreign policy in MX and Central America for decades.

This is nothing new...........Liberals use this tactic all the time..............basically lying that Trump called ALL ILLEGALS ANIMALS..............Out of context is still a LIE........................

She never mentioned Animals to MS-13 but is using the Bully Pulpit to say Trump called them ALL ANIMALS.

She.......and those like here are DIRTY LYING LIBERAL POLITICIANS.

Watch your blood pressure, poor bitch.
It's true, he was responding to the sheriff's comment about MS-13 members. But that doesn't change the fact that WE DO NOT BELIEVE Trump if his lips are moving. He regards ALL immigrants as animals.
I'm sure the limited Brain cells you possess tell you so....................amazing you could walk and chew gum at the same time without falling down.

Your Supporting a LIAR..........which makes you a LIAR. Trump applied the term to MS-13 and your side has changed the story for using RACE RELATIONS in an upcoming election. Lying your ass off to create CHAOS.......................

I don't know who's worse.........you are the MS-13 gang ANIMALS.........................
You don't even know who or what I support.
Do you actually have any cogent arguments or did you think this was the Jerry Springer Show?
I understand a troll post when I see one. You support LYING.............You state you know Trump considers all of them Animals when his statements were against MS-13 members......

So Jerry Springer away troll.

See you in November Stephen Paddock wannabe.
For the great Blue Wave....................LOL

Will be a little ripple in the bath tub..............
America has caught on to the slime ball tactic of the left................MS-13 isn't the only gang of terrorist that are animals.......The cartels have killed more in Mexico than all those that have died in Syria over the last decade...............but it hardly gets a bleep on the news when it's 24 Hour Trump Bashing................................

A War is being waged south of our border.............has been for quite some time............And that is the underlying problem with what we are seeing.

So first off, let's put down the bullcrap about liberals "welcoming gang members" because it's just not true.

I LIVE IN a neighborhood that used to be run by gangs, ever hear of Pico-Rivera?

For the great Blue Wave....................LOL

Will be a little ripple in the bath tub..............
America has caught on to the slime ball tactic of the left................MS-13 isn't the only gang of terrorist that are animals.......The cartels have killed more in Mexico than all those that have died in Syria over the last decade...............but it hardly gets a bleep on the news when it's 24 Hour Trump Bashing................................

A War is being waged south of our border.............has been for quite some time............And that is the underlying problem with what we are seeing.

Well there you go again, ignoring history and facts. So we have nothing to talk about. The WOD was focused on Central America and South America. The Central American gangs are the product of the Central American civil wars.
We hired mercenaries, then we cut them loose.

Same thing we did in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You'd think that folks would learn not to keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Again, MS-13 roots trace all the way back to the Contra and other Central American civil wars, which were funded by Reagan. Nothing you write changes that fact.
Drug users and dealers hardly carry a D or an R by their name........................It is the users that demand a supply...........It is big business South of the Border............and they are hard core brutal about it..............MS-13 and other gangs are a part of that process........and they are in the United States as well as to the South.................and they are a symptom of what is going on down there..........Where citizens there live in fear of the cartels...............

In one of the articles I posted the citizens themselves are creating their own self defense forces.......volunteers trying to fight back against the cartels in their own areas...............To show the extent of what it has become.

You can try to lay the blame on one party all day long.................Sell that Snake oil somewhere else.

So first off, let's put down the bullcrap about liberals "welcoming gang members" because it's just not true.

I LIVE IN a neighborhood that used to be run by gangs, ever hear of Pico-Rivera?
Nope.......I haven't.........

Just googled and saw it was over run by many gangs over time..........It is in California................

So tell us the story then..............Did they intimidate the police and gov't officials there as they do in Mexico?

You can try to lay the blame on one party all day long.................Sell that Snake oil somewhere else.

History matters, and those who refuse to learn from it are doomed to repeat it. The folks laying blame are on Trump's side, otherwise how do you explain all the Chuck and Nancy memes?

Just googled and saw it was over run by many gangs over time..........It is in California................

So tell us the story then..............Did they intimidate the police and gov't officials there as they do in Mexico?

Nope.
When I used to live in SoCal in the 80's/90's I did freelance news camera jobs. This was a gang neighborhood.
Careful and continuous work by law enforcement helped get rid of the problem. There's still some gang activity in the general area but nothing like it was three decades ago.

Back in the 80's/90's I lived in Venice. I'm sure you've heard of Venice. I think I know a thing or two about gangs, seeing as how I made a living documenting their violence for the news.

And I'm telling you, PRIOR to the foreign policy in Central America, hispanic street gangs in SoCal consisted of Chicanos in low riders, not cartel soldiers.

The Contras were mercenaries. Once they were no longer needed, they had no more paychecks. The cartels hired them to be Zetas. The MS-13 assholes are their KIDS, who followed in their footsteps.

History matters, and those who refuse to learn from it are doomed to repeat it. The folks laying blame are on Trump's side, otherwise how do you explain all the Chuck and Nancy memes?
Excuse me..............You were just laying blame at Trump's feet on this very thread............a thread that stated Pelosi STRAW MANNED his comment on MS-13 which is a BLATANT LIE...............

You did the same and said you'd basically school us...................So school us on how to end the problem below the border.........

Starting on what would they have to do to stop the cartel violence there. Which is the main problem............They run the dang show down there.

Excuse me..............You were just laying blame at Trump's feet on this very thread............a thread that stated Pelosi STRAW MANNED his comment on MS-13 which is a BLATANT LIE...............

You did the same and said you'd basically school us...................So school us on how to end the problem below the border.........

Starting on what would they have to do to stop the cartel violence there. Which is the main problem............They run the dang show down there.

I said Trump regards ALL immigrants as animals.
That's it.

Nope.
When I used to live in SoCal in the 80's/90's I did freelance news camera jobs. This was a gang neighborhood.
Careful and continuous work by law enforcement helped get rid of the problem. There's still some gang activity in the general area but nothing like it was three decades ago.

Back in the 80's/90's I lived in Venice. I'm sure you've heard of Venice. I think I know a thing or two about gangs, seeing as how I made a living documenting their violence for the news.

And I'm telling you, PRIOR to the foreign policy in Central America, hispanic street gangs in SoCal consisted of Chicanos in low riders, not cartel soldiers.

The Contras were mercenaries. Once they were no longer needed, they had no more paychecks. The cartels hired them to be Zetas. The MS-13 assholes are their KIDS, who followed in their footsteps.
So..........the cartels would have hired other Mercs anyways.............they have always hired the guns to do their bidding ......This would be the case no matter what our policy was.................

You can't lay that blame rap on Reagan..............guys that want to kill for big dollars would still have come to the Cartels for the money.

And you know what else? We're going to be dealing with this problem long after he is gone, so if you want to figure out how we're going to deal with this, here's what we can do for starters:

1. Recognize that NO ONE in their right mind is opening the door to anyone and everyone coming across.

2. Understand the difference between DACA, resident aliens, and illegal aliens (undocumented aliens).

For the record, I am in favor of increased border security AND in favor of deporting criminal aliens.

That's it.
Which misrepresents his comments on MS-13.............that is a partisan opinion.......used to stoke the flames of an election and nothing more.

Nope.

So..........the cartels would have hired other Mercs anyways.............they have always hired the guns to do their bidding ......This would be the case no matter what our policy was.................

You can't lay that blame rap on Reagan..............guys that want to kill for big dollars would still have come to the Cartels for the money.

Buddy, stop making shit up, okay?
This was a highly trained army, so just accept the fact that IMAGINARY mercs would have showed up.

That's it.
Which misrepresents his comments on MS-13.............that is a partisan opinion.......used to stoke the flames of an election and nothing more.

Hey go ahead and hitch your wagon to the guy if you want, nothing I say is going to change that.
I've known about Trump since the 70's...this is what he does.
He hasn't changed, only gotten dumber and more senile.

Forum List

Back