Pelosi Defends MS-13

Nicaraguan Revolution - Wikipedia

Salvadoran Civil War - Wikipedia
The United States contributed to the conflict by providing large amounts of military aid to the government of El Salvador during the Carter[28] and Reagan administrations. The Salvadoran government was considered "friendly" and allies by the U.S. in the context of the Cold War.[29] By May 1983, US officers took over positions in the top levels of the Salvadoran military, were making critical decisions and running the war.

We can thank California for the creation of MS-13

-Geaux

yet another reason California should drop off into the sea

The granddaddies and fathers of the Maratrucha Salva 13 are all former Contra mercenaries, nice try.

nice try yourself --LOL

it is even worse California simply letting in such filth

still a good reason for California to drop into the sea

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha; also known as simply MS or Mara) is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, US in the 1980s. The gang later spread to many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, and is active in urban and suburban areas. Most members are of Central American origin, principally El Salvador.

MS-13 - Wikipedia

The roots of the MS-13 lies in the mercenary actions of their parents and grandparents, who were paid by the Reagan administration and helped by war criminals like Oliver North.
Congratulations, your chickens have come home to roost.

-Geaux

The granddaddies and fathers of the Maratrucha Salva 13 are all former Contra mercenaries, nice try.

nice try yourself --LOL

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha; also known as simply MS or Mara) is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, US in the 1980s. The gang later spread to many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, and is active in urban and suburban areas. Most members are of Central American origin, principally El Salvador.

MS-13 - Wikipedia

There's this thing called FACTS, and while you might be comfortable ignoring them right now, they're going to haunt you.

-Geaux

nice try yourself --LOL

MS-13 - Wikipedia

There's this thing called FACTS, and while you might be comfortable ignoring them right now, they're going to haunt you.

yes what i posted is a fact

the fact that you deny it is your problem

-Geaux

nice try yourself --LOL

MS-13 - Wikipedia

You left out something:
Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

This is nothing new...........Liberals use this tactic all the time..............basically lying that Trump called ALL ILLEGALS ANIMALS..............Out of context is still a LIE........................

She never mentioned Animals to MS-13 but is using the Bully Pulpit to say Trump called them ALL ANIMALS.

She.......and those like here are DIRTY LYING LIBERAL POLITICIANS.

What happens to mercenaries when they stop getting paid?
They go find another mission. They all became ZETAS and worked for the cartels.
Guess what? Your wonderful Republican president Reagan helped create these people.

This is nothing new...........Liberals use this tactic all the time..............basically lying that Trump called ALL ILLEGALS ANIMALS..............Out of context is still a LIE........................

She never mentioned Animals to MS-13 but is using the Bully Pulpit to say Trump called them ALL ANIMALS.

Watch your blood pressure, poor bitch.
It's true, he was responding to the sheriff's comment about MS-13 members. But that doesn't change the fact that WE DO NOT BELIEVE Trump if his lips are moving. He regards ALL immigrants as animals.

It's true, he was responding to the sheriff's comment about MS-13 members. But that doesn't change the fact that WE DO NOT BELIEVE Trump if his lips are moving. He regards ALL immigrants as animals.
I'm sure the limited Brain cells you possess tell you so....................amazing you could walk and chew gum at the same time without falling down.

Your Supporting a LIAR..........which makes you a LIAR. Trump applied the term to MS-13 and your side has changed the story for using RACE RELATIONS in an upcoming election. Lying your ass off to create CHAOS.......................

I don't know who's worse.........you are the MS-13 gang ANIMALS.........................

Obama promoted the influx of illegal aliens which included many violent criminals, MS-13 members, or those that were to become MS-13. Also, who knows how many terrorists are now in the country from the southern border. Obama ordered the DOJ not to enforce existing immigration law. That is Sedition at best.

I'm sure the limited Brain cells you possess tell you so....................amazing you could walk and chew gum at the same time without falling down.

Your Supporting a LIAR..........which makes you a LIAR. Trump applied the term to MS-13 and your side has changed the story for using RACE RELATIONS in an upcoming election. Lying your ass off to create CHAOS.......................

I don't know who's worse.........you are the MS-13 gang ANIMALS.........................
You don't even know who or what I support.
Do you actually have any cogent arguments or did you think this was the Jerry Springer Show?

Obama promoted the influx of illegal aliens which included many violent criminals, MS-13 members, or those that were to become MS-13. Also, who knows how many terrorists are now in the country from the southern border. Obama ordered the DOJ not to enforce existing immigration law. That is Sedition at best.

Let me know when you have facts, because DACA are not border jumpers from Central America. Once again, you idiots are conflating two separate issues with two separate sets of problems.

Mexico's drug cartels, now hooked on fuel, cripple nation's refineries

SALAMANCA, Mexico—The first call, from someone claiming to belong to the Michoacán Family drug cartel, came in February 2015.

“They said they knew who I was and where I lived,” said Alberto Arredondo, who got the call at work as a pump technician at an oil refinery in the central Mexican city of Salamanca. “They wanted information.”

At first, Arredondo hung up.

“But they were insistent,” he said, calling back and demanding details of when fuels would be pumped and through which pipelines.

Over the next two years, Arredondo said, he would be hounded, kidnapped, pistol-whipped and stabbed so severely that surgeons removed his gall bladder. In December 2016, he fled to Canada, where he now seeks asylum from gangs that steal fuel from Salamanca and five other refineries operated by Pemex, the state-owned oil company.

Fuel theft is fast becoming one of Mexico’s most pressing economic and security dilemmas, sapping more than $1 billion in annual revenue from state coffers, terrorizing workers and deterring private investment in aging refineries that the government, following a 2014 energy reform, hoped instead would be thriving with foreign capital.

Because of government offensives that toppled narco kingpins in recent years, Mexico's drug cartels have splintered and are eager for new sources of revenue. Now, their increasingly dominant role as fuel thieves pits two of the country’s biggest industries - narcotics and oil - against one another.

As someone who wants to keep America hating democrats OUT of office I have to LOVE Nancy Pelosi! She is a 1 woman advertising agent for WHY you should vote GOP in November.

Last edited:

You don't even know who or what I support.
Do you actually have any cogent arguments or did you think this was the Jerry Springer Show?
I understand a troll post when I see one. You support LYING.............You state you know Trump considers all of them Animals when his statements were against MS-13 members......

So Jerry Springer away troll.

Forum List

Back