Peggy Noonan: Romney Looked Weak Today

I despise Peggy Noonan.

She has the FACADE of a moderate, but then just when you're not expecting it, lashes out with the most vitriolic, hateful, RW rhetoric you can think of.

I was fooled by her...for a minute, but she quickly snapped me out of my stupor.

She's just another RW whackadoodle.

Peggy Noonan said Romney's shoot from the hip, jump the gun, insensitive statements about the attack on our embassy made him look weak.

Video - WSJ 'Declarations' Columnist Peggy Noonan on Mitt Romney's Response to the U.S. Embassy Attack - WSJ.com

She said she thinks Romney understands money... but she doesn't "think he is a person of origonal foreign policy thinking"

and that at a moment of crisis, it's kind of a water's edge mement and.... never look like they are using it as a political opportunity. romney looked weak today"

Noonan said he had a grimace on his face at one point and "looked like Richard Nixon".

She also questions whether the GOP is conceding foreign policy as an issue to the Democrats.

I thought BDBoop was gone?:eusa_eh:

do you have any originals thoughts on this of your own? or is that just a little to much to ask for?

Jillian using noonan as a prop, friggin classic, gotta giove it up:clap2:

oh i see... i'm not allowed to post a quote from anyone. she's one of yours. i'm sorry you find Peggy Noonan troubling.
and if you were actually into discussion and not being a hack, you'd know i always respect peggy noonan...even when i disagree with her. because unlike the rightwingnuts here, she isn't stupid.... and she isn't dishonest.

but as long as you're on this thread, feel free to kiss my lib butt....

Peggy Noonan said Romney's shoot from the hip, jump the gun, insensitive statements about the attack on our embassy made him look weak.

Video - WSJ 'Declarations' Columnist Peggy Noonan on Mitt Romney's Response to the U.S. Embassy Attack - WSJ.com

She said she thinks Romney understands money... but she doesn't "think he is a person of origonal foreign policy thinking"

and that at a moment of crisis, it's kind of a water's edge mement and.... never look like they are using it as a political opportunity. romney looked weak today"

Noonan said he had a grimace on his face at one point and "looked like Richard Nixon".

She also questions whether the GOP is conceding foreign policy as an issue to the Democrats.

do you have any originals thoughts on this of your own? or is that just a little to much to ask for?

Careful! jillian is an ambulance chaser and she's so much smarter than everyone. :lol::lol:

oh i see... i'm not allowed to post a quote from anyone. she's one of yours. i'm sorry you find Peggy Noonan troubling.

but as long as we're here, feel free to kiss my lib butt....

Why don't you post another pic with the phantom smirk.

Jillian using noonan as a prop, friggin classic, gotta give it up:clap2:

and if you were actually into discussion and not being a hack, you'd know i always respect peggy noonan...even when i disagree with her. because unlike the rightwingnuts here, she isn't stupid.... and she isn't dishonest.

reading comprehension is still a shortcoming of yours I see, you posted zero original thought on your OP, you just mimicked what she said.

and truth be told, it just reminded me of your other sidekick, the avatars and all....hey I gave you some applause wtf else you want?

and no thx, I am not into cottage cheese ass....:eusa_hand:

reading comprehension is still a shortcoming of yours I see, you posted zero original thought on your OP, you just mimicked what she said.

and truth be told, it just reminded me for of your other sidekick, the avatars and all....hey I gave you some applause wtf else you want?

reading comprehension has never been a problem for me.

but i understand that you're allergic to facts. it's cool.

i never expect more from rightwing extremists.

my sidekick? interesting characterization.

listen, i understand you're bitter...and your guy isn't looking very good. it's cool.

as for cottage cheese... that's kinda funny...almost. not reality... but kinda funny.

maybe i should use pics of other women's boobs as my avis... that seems to impress people like you.

and truth be told, it just reminded me for of your other sidekick, the avatars and all....hey I gave you some applause wtf else you want?

listen, i understand you're bitter...and your guy isn't looking very good. it's cool.

as for cottage cheese... that's kinda funny...almost. not reality... but kinda funny.

maybe i should use pics of other women's boobs as my avis... that seems to impress people like you.

"reading comprehension has never been a problem for me."

At least try to be somewhat original.

I posted that line about you hours ago. I've been gone for 2 hours and you accuse me of always being here? Rich!!! You've been here since before the roosters awakened.

sure it is, there are facts in that op? :eusa_shifty: :eusa_eh:

I rest my case:lol:

maybe i should use pics of other women's boobs as my avis...

:eusa_whistle:

You would think as an ambulance chasing "attorney" she would have a better grasp of the language and better comprehension skills as well as being able to put together more than 3 or 4 lines of snarky, snide remarks that amount to...and prove.... nada!

i quoted peggy noonan's opinion. that isn't up for discussion?

come on trajan...let's see where no one talks about opinions on the board?

or is it that you just want to try to disrupt another thread?

you really are funny.

rest that :rolleyes:

@jillian..Ever ask yourself why you are so hated? It isn't your comments because they are meaningless. What do you think is the root cause of it?

(Watch this...she'll say she doesn't care what we think.)

Yet, she counts the number of threads that I start and can't complete a sentence without using the words, rightwiingnut and troll.

She's at her best in the Flame Zone because all her little troll buddies help her out with mocking people. Here she actually has to try and say something that approaches intelligent and somehow always fails.

What about that pic of Romney with the phantom smirk? You're so full of shit because there is no smirk.

Last edited:

you really are funny.

rest that

discuss? what, with you? whats the over and under before you take off? and sorry, I am still bowled over by your 'facts'
loopy.gif

you really are funny.

WTF did you just say??? Is this some form of fucked up pig latin?? You can't form a complete and coherent sentence.....

Last edited:

you really are funny.

WTF did you just say??? Is this some form of fucked up pig latin??yYou can't form a complete and coherent sentence.....

I gave up, she edited it like 4 times too.:eusa_shifty:

Romney has been spot on.

Obama's diasterous way of handling foreign affair is a legitimate political target.

Once again, Obama fucked things up.

You are aware that Obama said no to Netanyahu meeting him in D.C in NYC because it didn't woking into his schedule, but he has time to meet Beyonce.

Please explain this to me?

you really are funny.

WTF did you just say??? Is this some form of fucked up pig latin??yYou can't form a complete and coherent sentence.....

LOL!! I've tried discerning several of her posts today.. Nearly all of them sounds like she's either drunk off of her ass or stuck on stupid.. I don't know which one is worse?

you really are funny.

"or is it that you just want to try to disrupt another thread?"

It's what you do every minute that you spend here. You never discuss a thing. You just post a snarky, snide remark...mock the other person and troll your fat ass on out of the thread to another one...

Last edited:

LOL!! I've tried discerning several of her posts today.. Nearly all of them sounds like she's either drunk off of her ass or stuck on stupid.. I don't know which one is worse?

it wasn't always like that though, back before the Hackasaurus roamed the earth...there was...thought, discussion, 8 syllable posts
images

Obama should have armed the embassy security detail like it was a violent Mexican drug gang

In Egypt the security details isn't even allowed to have ammunition.

http://freebeacon.com/reports-marines-not-permitted-live-ammo/

Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson “did not permit U.S. Marine guards to carry live ammunition,” according to multiple reports on U.S. Marine Corps blogs spotted by Nightwatch. “She neutralized any U.S. military capability that was dedicated to preserve her life and protect the US Embassy.”

Forum List

Back