Peggy Noonan: Romney Looked Weak Today

Nonnan went over to the other side a long time ago. Every once in a while she remembers what it was like working for the A Team, but for the most part she's become pedantic in her Obama Fluffery; she loves the attention more than her self respect

The Liberal Media offered her more money.. Ironic isn't it?

Someone has to come out and say that obama is wrong, his policies are wrong, his reaction to this crisis that he made, by the way, is wrong. Someone has to show some leadership ability because there is none coming from this white house.

obama's ridiculous behavior has permitted protests to spread to Tunisia and Yemen. He deserves criticism. obama laid the foundation for this whole thing when he punished the men who burned korans that had already been desecrated. He has stood against America and American interests since the day he took office. Saying this is undermining him! Outrageous. Simply outrageous.

So well said!

Nonnan went over to the other side a long time ago. Every once in a while she remembers what it was like working for the A Team, but for the most part she's become pedantic in her Obama Fluffery; she loves the attention more than her self respect

it's always amusing watching rightwing extremists tossing smart/ actual conservatives under the bus in order to justify their extremism. :thup:

Peggy Noonan said Romney's shoot from the hip, jump the gun, insensitive statements about the attack on our embassy made him look weak.

Video - WSJ 'Declarations' Columnist Peggy Noonan on Mitt Romney's Response to the U.S. Embassy Attack - WSJ.com

She said she thinks Romney understands money... but she doesn't "think he is a person of origonal foreign policy thinking"

and that at a moment of crisis, it's kind of a water's edge mement and.... never look like they are using it as a political opportunity. romney looked weak today"

Noonan said he had a grimace on his face at one point and "looked like Richard Nixon".

She also questions whether the GOP is conceding foreign policy as an issue to the Democrats.

Have you seen the pic of "the smirk" yet?

Can't post it from my phone but check it out, it's going to hurt him.
I have posted it in a couple of threads already, but am always happy to post it again upon request. Have you ever seen anyone so happy to politicize American deaths?

MittromneyFinalRemark.jpg

ironic that liberals are capitalists?

i'll alert bill gates.

rachel maddow the rhodes scholar and graduate of stamford, you mean?

that rachel maddow?

probably not the comparison you want.

i don't think levin is stupid... he's an idealogue who is trying to pervert our constitution.

unfortunately, it's an effective tactic with people who don't know any better.

Mark Reed Levin was born to a Jewish family in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and grew up in Erdenheim and Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Cheltenham High School after three years in 1974. After high school, Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler including summer classes and graduated in 1977 at age 19, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. Levin won election to the Cheltenham school board in 1977 on a platform of reducing property taxes. In 1980, Levin earned a juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law. Levin worked for Texas Instruments in Sunnyvale, California after law school.

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

and? that disproves what i said how?

did i say he was stupid?

did i say he's uneducated?

no... i said he's an idealogue who is trying to pervert our constitution to advance a political agenda.

his bona fides in terms of his education don't really do much to alter that.

if i had said he was stupid or uneducated, then his bona fides would have mattered.

i stand by my point.
You're arguing with a guy that just yesterday kept posting a picture of the dead ambassador being taken to the hospital but claiming that Libyans were parading a dead corpse through the streets.

In other words, he's a hack and a liar and a shameful excuse for a human being.

at least obama had a serious look on his face when the got on Air Force One to go to his campaign appearance in Las Vegas! That has to be worth something.

This is one of obama's more serious bungles.

Peggy Noonan said Romney's shoot from the hip, jump the gun, insensitive statements about the attack on our embassy made him look weak.

Video - WSJ 'Declarations' Columnist Peggy Noonan on Mitt Romney's Response to the U.S. Embassy Attack - WSJ.com

She said she thinks Romney understands money... but she doesn't "think he is a person of origonal foreign policy thinking"

and that at a moment of crisis, it's kind of a water's edge mement and.... never look like they are using it as a political opportunity. romney looked weak today"

Noonan said he had a grimace on his face at one point and "looked like Richard Nixon".

She also questions whether the GOP is conceding foreign policy as an issue to the Democrats.
Peggy's opinions have always been suspect. She also thought Obama would make a good President.

Peggy's opinions have always been suspect. She also thought Obama would make a good President.

really? she said that.

he's been a better president than mccain would have been. and he's a better president than his predecessor. and he's way better than palin would have been had she gotten near the oval office. and he's better than mit would be.

so i figure we're ahead of the game.

really? she said that.

he's been a better president than mccain would have been. and he's a better president than his predecessor. and he's way better than palin would have been had she gotten near the oval office. and he's better than mit would be.

Conservatives "like to like" her because she was a speech writer for The Gipper. But if they read her articles in the WSJ they'd see she says she's Conservative but instead will usually bend with any popular trend that comes along, like Obama.

Peggy Noonan Says Barack Obama Begins to Look Presidential - WSJ.com

McCain, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Romney, Biden, Ryan are all the same because they're bought and paid for by the same controlling interests.

You'll see when Romney gets elected, he won't do anything different than Obama or Bush has done.

Don't get caught up in that Republican or Democrat pennant waving bullshit, it's all just a show to give you the illusion of choice.

Conservatives "like to like" her because she was a speech writer for The Gipper. But if they read her articles in the WSJ they'd see she says she's Conservative but instead will usually bend with any popular trend that comes along, like Obama.

she's actually likeable because she has a good demenor and is very articulate. she doesn't foam at the mouth.

i see her apologizing for the GOP more often than not. but i guess it's all a matter of perspective.

she's actually likeable because she has a good demenor and is very articulate. she doesn't foam at the mouth.

i see her apologizing for the GOP more often than not. but i guess it's all a matter of perspective.
Well yeah I think she has to keep this thin veneer of Conservatism up at all times so she can continue with her TV appearances.

"Articulate" is fine but it can also denigrate into just plain, wordy bullsh*t. I've always been an advocate for the unvarnished truth, no matter how painful may be.

really? she said that.

You have called the past as poorly as you predict the future.

Have you seen the pic of "the smirk" yet?

Can't post it from my phone but check it out, it's going to hurt him.
I have posted it in a couple of threads already, but am always happy to post it again upon request. Have you ever seen anyone so happy to politicize American deaths?

MittromneyFinalRemark.jpg

That's your proof? Smiling politely at a reporter? You really are desperate aren't you?

Try the picture in this link.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/apologise-remark-irks-both-sides-20120913-25v9h.html

or this one:

11542241_2.jpg

Last edited:

I thought BDBoop was gone?:eusa_eh:

do you have any originals thoughts on this of your own? or is that just a little to much to ask for?

Jillian using noonan as a prop, friggin classic, gotta giove it up:clap2:

Forum List

Back