Peggy Noonan: Romney Looked Weak Today

When a democrat media talking head says something, democrats all swallow it and go around endlessly repeating it. Republicans make up their own minds which is wny Romney retook the lead.

Rachel Maddow versus Mark Levin...you decide..if you have to think about it that is...:lol::lol:

rachel maddow the rhodes scholar and graduate of stamford, you mean?

that rachel maddow?

probably not the comparison you want.

i don't think levin is stupid... he's an idealogue who is trying to pervert our constitution.

unfortunately, it's an effective tactic with people who don't know any better.

stop babbling... you're embarrassing yourself.

Isn't that what ambulance chasers do?

i wouldn't know. i don't do personal injury work and you can be disbarred for "ambulance chasing", as you put it. but i'd guess you don't know that either. and i hope you never need the services of one of those 'ambulance chassers'.

I'll bet you're a divorce attorney. Your personality gives it away. Miserable, lying fuck, hack, ignoring of facts, twisting what people say...yep divorce law has to be your domain.

Obama gets more US non soldiers killed....and Romney looks weak.

That Lib Kool Aid must be laced with LSD

When a democrat media talking head says something, democrats all swallow it and go around endlessly repeating it. Republicans make up their own minds which is wny Romney retook the lead.

Rachel Maddow versus Mark Levin...you decide..if you have to think about it that is...:lol::lol:

that rachel maddow?

i don't think levin is stupid... he's an idealogue who is trying to pervert our constitution.

Yep, that Rachel Maddow. Book smart doesn't preclude one from being common sense stupid.

He would destroy her. No doubt in my mind.

I think I hear the judge calling you...bye. See you next troll thru.

that rachel maddow?

Mark Reed Levin was born to a Jewish family in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and grew up in Erdenheim and Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Cheltenham High School after three years in 1974. After high school, Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler including summer classes and graduated in 1977 at age 19, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. Levin won election to the Cheltenham school board in 1977 on a platform of reducing property taxes. In 1980, Levin earned a juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law. Levin worked for Texas Instruments in Sunnyvale, California after law school.

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

Any questions jillian? When you're as accomplished as he is then come back and mock him. Until then STFU!

Last edited:

that rachel maddow?

Mark Reed Levin was born to a Jewish family in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and grew up in Erdenheim and Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Cheltenham High School after three years in 1974. After high school, Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler including summer classes and graduated in 1977 at age 19, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. Levin won election to the Cheltenham school board in 1977 on a platform of reducing property taxes. In 1980, Levin earned a juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law. Levin worked for Texas Instruments in Sunnyvale, California after law school.

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

and? that disproves what i said how?

did i say he was stupid?

did i say he's uneducated?

no... i said he's an idealogue who is trying to pervert our constitution to advance a political agenda.

his bona fides in terms of his education don't really do much to alter that.

if i had said he was stupid or uneducated, then his bona fides would have mattered.

i stand by my point.

The deflection is what Romney said, rather than what obama did to get two embassies burned and four Americans killed.

that rachel maddow?

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

and? that disproves what i said how?

did i say he was stupid?

did i say he's uneducated?

no... i said he's an idealogue who is trying to pervert our constitution to advance a political agenda.

his bona fides in terms of his education don't really do much to alter that.

if i had said he was stupid or uneducated, then his bona fides would have mattered.

i stand by my point.

And Maddow isn't an idealogue is she? Not partisan is she? Doesn't rant like a raving lunatic does she?

Isn't on a two bit cable station is she with an audience of you and 3 others?

You're a lawyer? GOD help anyone who hires you!

You could stand on your point.... if you stood on your head!

Last edited:
Isn't that what ambulance chasers do?

i wouldn't know. i don't do personal injury work and you can be disbarred for "ambulance chasing", as you put it. but i'd guess you don't know that either. and i hope you never need the services of one of those 'ambulance chassers'.

I'll bet you're a divorce attorney. Your personality gives it away. Miserable, lying fuck, hack, ignoring of facts, twisting what people say...yep divorce law has to be your domain.

nice rant... i've never lied about anything on this board. and i'm far more polite to you and your rude, nasty buddies than you deserve. maybe you should look to your own posts to see where the tone of discussion comes from. that's right, cookie...go back to my o/p... then look at your trolling angry posts...and your buddy's... funny how that works.but i'm sorry facts aren't your friend and you can't cope with being embarrassed.

maybe you should take a break...i'd think you're getting spittle all over your keyboard.

nice rant... i've never lied about anything on this board. and i'm far more polite to you and your rude, nasty buddies than you deserve. maybe you should look to your own posts to see where the tone of discussion comes from. that's right, cookie...go back to my o/p... then look at your trolling angry posts...and your buddy's... funny how that works.but i'm sorry facts aren't your friend and you can't cope with being embarrassed.

maybe you should take a break...i'd think you're getting spittle all over your keyboard.

You're polite to me? Who sent whom a PM extending an olive branch? Who rejected it? Enough about that.

I have no buddy's here. I speak for myself, right or wrong. I don't run away and when I am wrong I say it. How about you?

Who keeps trying to equate the starting of threads as trolling? I start them and I stay on them and defend them.

The only spittle is your drool all over the billing invoices.

Last edited:

The middle east is again on fire, Americans are being killed. The white house official statement is the greatest threat to national security is - OBESITY!

FLOTUS: Obesity 'Absolutely' Greatest Threat To National Security

The kool aid is certainly laced with something.

Did he actually go to Vegas last night or did he lead from behind and cancel it after it was pointed out that he was still going?

The middle east is again on fire, Americans are being killed. The white house official statement is the greatest threat to national security is - OBESITY!

Priorities, my friend. The whole ME is going up in smoke now, the US Embassies are under siege but they key is "How do we blame Booooooosh"

Priorities, my friend. The whole ME is going up in smoke now, the US Embassies are under siege but they key is "How do we blame Booooooosh"

You are spot on Frank and that is precisely what some of them are TRYING to do.. Pathetic. LOL

Romney spoke out during a crisis, intentionally trying to undermine a sitting President in handling that crisis. He told purposeful lies about the timeline of the crisis. He has proven himself unfit for the Presidency.
Time, and time, and time again....

He's TOAST...I sed.

:lol:
lol

One talking head last night actually to blame Bush. He was trying to say that Bush started the idea of spreading democracy to the ME so somehow he initiated this.

He forgets who supported the ousting of two heads of state who at the least kept things in check.

The Libs seem to be relieved that instead of taking the Ambassador hostage and have another long drawn out the Carter like affair they whacked him so Operation Sweep Under the Rug can begin immediately

Someone has to come out and say that obama is wrong, his policies are wrong, his reaction to this crisis that he made, by the way, is wrong. Someone has to show some leadership ability because there is none coming from this white house.

obama's ridiculous behavior has permitted protests to spread to Tunisia and Yemen. He deserves criticism. obama laid the foundation for this whole thing when he punished the men who burned korans that had already been desecrated. He has stood against America and American interests since the day he took office. Saying this is undermining him! Outrageous. Simply outrageous.

Forum List

Back